Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (64152 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Oh my God, I feel motivated. I haven't aged much too, still look like my old self. When I get married all I want is more fat on my bum bum, nothing else. Love my small stature biko. grin
that will be if you have correct dicck
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Isoorite
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by TKDEE(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
sad am not understanding..
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
the difference is clear to me.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by BraniacX(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Oh my God, I feel motivated. I haven't aged much too, still look like my old self. When I get married all I want is more fat on my bum bum, nothing else. Love my small stature biko. grin
pics of the bum bum destined for future fattening or i don't believe it! undecided
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Which kind life
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by franklingud(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
When you go old eh! Your body go hear am.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Her body didnt change much...

She looks good but she can't fool people like me. That face and neck is the face of a woman who is chasing 50.

Cover her face to the collar bones, if she strips n.aked, the body will look like that of any woman in her mid 20s.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
smiley
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nathan2016: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ladies this could be you.. But akpu. Garri.. Eba.. Ewedu... Ofada.. Semovita... Lala snake meat... Wont allow you guys
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Zirah: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's believable. Genevieve hasn't changed too.

Righthandson:
Waw. this is unbelieveable, still looking thesame
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Zirah: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
But she done dey age sha. I can spot the difference.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Abortions: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Her body didnt change much...
TrapBae WASSUp Naw so Dahz U on Dp?..hmmmm I comment my reserve
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by naturalwaves: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Have you started the nanny job thing?
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by DeltahArmy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wetin be this
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
naturalwaves:

Have you started the nanny job thing?

Clients I got were very far off, couldn't go cos of security reasons. Thanks very much for the concern. smiley
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by naturalwaves: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

Clients I got were very far off, couldn't go cos of security reasons. Thanks very much for the concern. smiley

I see... Better luck next time. Ain't you in Lagos?
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by madjune(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let her come to Africa and see if she won't age with the stress conditions and frying Sun.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Chemistry10: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Do you work here trapqueen? Always on every thread like lala. grin
How do u know,if u not always on every thread
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by sshalom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fitness personified!
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

My kind of woman.

I can help you achieve that
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
naturalwaves:

I see... Better luck next time. Ain't you in Lagos?

No not in lagos, and most of the offers were from lagos.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by naturalwaves: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

No not in lagos, and most of the offers were from lagos.
I get. Lagos is the main thing. There are many opportunities in Lagos due to the population and diversity. Move down now tongue
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ernesca(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
xstry:
Kpanla
U sef.. e get some comments wey de burst laf commot for person mouth.. I don laf tire.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by sisisioge: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

Don't worry...that extra junk in the trunk is coming your way surely. With the constant rides and deliveries, there's no place to hide wink
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God For Fotoshop, Hags Can Now Look Younger.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue accidentally then it hurts but if u bite it on porpuse then it wont hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt u? #IwantMyLike
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Fumiex(f): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
this is just me....i even look younger dan her. remembered wen i gained admisn n d clearance officer was like where was i rushing to n ask if am up to 16? i was like wtf u talking to a 19yrs old gal. even my course mate calls me baby n i senior some of them
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by fuckpro: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
...photo or idonbeliveit, I am a developer and can build your desired bum to specification
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by fuckpro: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
so Na fat dey make people age
... Like south south slay mamas
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by babapressy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Her husband go die for beating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.