Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (64146 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by dayleke: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
nagoma:
She didn't wear any cloth for 20 years shocked sad

Now that's epic...
Your head dey dia bro...
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Give me her 6 packs, keep the others.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by DoctorNyash(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
ify0064:
call or whatsapp if interested
ifeanyi stop this na grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Omobolaji19(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
I Hate Seeing Women like this!.. Yuck!!!
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by addikt(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is that sexy...

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by pagorino(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
Oh my God, I feel motivated. I haven't aged much too, still look like my old self. When I get married all I want is more fat on my bum bum, nothing else. Love my small stature biko. grin
u no cwiox... but u no mind flat booby ryt? grin
Ginaz:
Oh my God, I feel motivated. I haven't aged much too, still look like my old self. When I get married all I want is more fat on my bum bum, nothing else. Love my small stature biko. grin
u no cwiox... but u no mind flat booby ryt?
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

Let me slide into your DM, we might end up getting a union grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Justuceleague2: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Foroshup
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ifyike: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
dyadeleye:

The bum bum might be big enough for us....let me see it in my oza rum grin grin grin
Lolz, you are not nice at all.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by canalily(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who owns this cable effigyundecided
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by sixtus3606(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
wink
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Brooke60:
Shoroniyen
Lets see the pic of your 6 packs
Uploading my 6 packs will derail this thread, so let this thread serve its purpose cheesy
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by enshi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Its was simple and it remains simple
She selected what she ate and she never jumped from one man to another then she exercised

1 Like

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by samdav925: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
But it looks like she wants to dab in the first right pix
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

It's been a while since we last saw your bumbum. Don't be boring biko. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by hucienda: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
the face doesn't lie
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Tyche(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
grin grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Akalia(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Photoshop effect at its best. Na ma guy do the work sef
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
SingleDad:

Let me slide into your DM, we might end up getting a union grin

Ewo, Union bank you mean? I don't like another union if not the bank own pls. grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Hope you have finally added more flesh to ur bumbum.? If yes,snap it and let's us see..grin

I said when I get married, didn't you see it. sad
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Quite impressive smiley
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

Ewo, Union bank you mean? I don't like another union if not the bank own pls. grin
lolz, Union bank is old, we should be talking about international banks. grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
SingleDad:
lolz, Union bank is old, we should be talking about international banks. grin

This your international? Does it mean the one abroad? Or you have another international motive inside your heart.
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

This your international? Does it mean the one abroad? Or you have another international motive inside your heart.
international for real cool . shey you go like go?
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by mindworx: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

Ginaz, let me see your bumbum
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by Ginaz(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
dyadeleye:

The bum bum might be big enough for us....let me see it in my oza rum grin grin grin

You want to wound yourself in the oza rum?? Don't try it o, you want to kill yourself o. grin
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by repogirl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mother of two Chai! There's hope for us yet. embarassed Where can I find abs like that nah!

1 Like

Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by enomakos(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:
I can make that your bum bum fat like Jennifer Lopez own pm me let talk
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by dyadeleye(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

You want to wound yourself in the oza rum?? Don't try it o, you want to kill yourself o. grin

Says who?
Abeg, no need to run mouth, im capable..biko
Re: 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
so Na fat dey make people age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / See What This Guy Did (photo) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.