Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Discussion: Do Guys Really Want The Miss Do-it-all/the Cool Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussion: Do Guys Really Want The Miss Do-it-all/the Cool Girl? (292 Views)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Need A Cool Girl For Xmas Flexing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: Do Guys Really Want The Miss Do-it-all/the Cool Girl? by seunlly(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is the one question that so many ladies ask and can’t seem to find a common answer to. Miss Do-it-all is the girl that is hot, beautiful and funny. She’s very girly but she can still watch football and play video games with the boys. She will stuff her face with food and still remain a sexy, curvy woman.
Women are jealous of her and all the men want to be her. Don’t they? Because most women think that they do so to answer this big question today, we’ll highlight the top three things that men want in a woman or what we think they want and what they actually want.

A crazy woman in bed:
It is not hidden that men love women that are good in bed at least that’s what most women think and it’s true for these guys, (in theory) want a woman who would do all sorts of crazy things in bed.
But what we’re wrong about is thinking that they expect it because they expect her to be cool. It’s more like they expect it from her because she trusts them enough to experiment, try out new things and go that extra mile for them but if you check it, most of them freak out when they are presented with the bedroom ‘stuff’ that might be considered crazy so, no they just want a willing woman.

A bro/girlfriend:
Another assumption is that men prefer their woman to also be their bro. That is, she can watch games with them, be dirty sometimes, speak in pidgin and all those other things that guys do.
The guys say that they don’t mind the cool girl who can be a bro sometimes but in actual fact, would prefer the one that will be the partner – the one with which they can be romantic, the one who will smell well in contrast to their sweaty smell, the calm to their crazy, the soft to their hard etc. Joshua said ‘I don’t need to come home to another guy after spending hours with my boys but the sexy look of my football shirt over nothing once in a while can be super sexy.’

The hottest woman in the crowd:
Most people will define the ‘hottest woman’ as the girl who has little or no fat on her body but still has curves that go on for days and while men will always fall over themselves to get a glimpse of that girl, they argue that for them, ‘hot’ varies in so many ways. It is more about what appeals to them as individuals, they say.
Most men say that the hotness and beauty and ‘bro-ness’ is great but they yearn for understanding above all. Ade said, ‘We want a partner who gets us, who can see that we are good and cherishes us for who we are.’ and according to all the guys, Christopher hit the nail on the head when he said, ‘To us, the Miss-do-it all or the cool girl is the girl that is genuine to who she is. One who can understand us and communicate with us just fine. One who saves the drama because she realizes that we want you to be real and tell it like it is. That is the cool girl that we need. Uncool for us is the girl drama. We hate it.’ As soon as Chris said this, all the guys were nodding their heads like ‘Preach’!
There’s your answer in a nutshell!

https://9jabless..com.ng/2017/06/discussion-do-guys-really-want-miss-do.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Question To Ladies / FRSC Officer And Fiancee’s Pre-wedding Photo / Balance The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.