Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. (9730 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Why Do Ladies Still Maintain Their Old Facebook Name Even After Marriage? / Why Do Ladies Still Maintain Their Old Facebook Name Even After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
From my last thread about how i took a girl out on a date with just 2k.
Let me background this with some facts in view.

When i said i dont spend money on mundane things, it means that...sometimes i dont get pple with the way they spend money on frivolities.
1. For instance birthday celebration is a complete garbage to me, i mean if u re beyond 18, and thats cus you can excuse kids for being stupid. Life is tough and we have to acknowlegde that fact.
2. Having more than 2 kids is bullshìt cuz i feel with 2kids u can give them the best life they should exp with d limited resources "you" have. Imagine if this country had like 30m instead 200m population.
3. Expensive Wedding.. Oh my gosh, complete arrant nonsense, why not divert it to biz or sth.

Those things i highlighted up there to me are complete mundane things i do not or wish to spend money on. But then if you have extra large cash then no biggie but they re still bullshìt.
Then what re things i spend money on... i love to spend money on things that will gives me a new level of experience, for instance, one time i wanted to travel, i could have boarded a bus but then i decided that i would take a flight instead. So that means i would have to cut back on some mundane things i spend money on. Like clothes, foods, alms giving and all that so save twice or thrice the intended amount.
Ok right now i need a new laptop, i could have gotten a good HP with nice RAM and processor speed but i want to get a Macbook instead almost 2x the price so that means i have to be more sagacious with my spendings...Grab?

Now on the issue of that date, seriously its not really about saving money or sth, but its about common sense, its a date for crying out loud. Its to share moments, talk about unserious things, after having a very busy week. Its not a job/business interview where you proof a point and get a mark or a nod of approval, its to unwind and being in the moment. Two adults who understand this would make things simple for eachother.
But then if u re on a date to proof a point, or seeking for something which your future/life depends on, then maybe you can go all serious trying to catch all the fallen cups just to appear like a perfect guy.

So with this few reasons of mine, I still maintain my stand, 2k date is the cool date. Anything beyond that is pure garbage. Either you have the money or not.
I am not averse to the fact that you can treat yourself to some nice and expensive things onces in a while, but then i understand the greedy nature of humans, someone asks you out on a date and you want to use that opportunity to the fullest. But i feel if u can afford those things, then you wouldnt feel the need to want to use the opportunity to fill up your glut stomach or whatever it is. Thank you.

@Jayneek i made this thread in response to your thread trying to school me on how to go on a date. I dont need your noob dating skills. Been going on a date since 2011, so i am well experienced in that field and ive got it covered.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Adasun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by kunleweb: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Smh oya you've been called out

Missjoy29

Sexybaby22

ImaIma1

As for me, I give up , may I not have a son with such mindset, I rest my case by saying povertly can be addictive

7 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
"Anything beyond that is pure garbage".
Like seriously? grin cheesy
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:
Smh oya you've been called out

Missjoy29

Sexybaby22

ImaIma

As for me, I give up , may I not have a son with such mindset, I rest my case by saying povertly can be addictive
Bring it on. Their opinions are invalid to me
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
"Anything beyond that is pure garbage".

Like seriously? grin cheesy
Yes seriously
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by kunleweb: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Bring it on. There opinions are invalid to me

Takes time to grow mentally, it'll take years. I'll check u on you not to worry. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mtcheeew abeg lock up nobody here cares if you spend 2 kobo or one million on a date.

If at this time you still see 2k in this present economic dispensation as a big amount then you better goan double your hustle

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Takes time to grow mentally, it'll take years. I'll check u on you not to worry. Cheers
Ill rather be comfortable and happy with my choices at the risk of being stupid than to feel sad and inconvenient myself cuz i want to appear mature.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
virgoquin:
Mtcheeew abeg lock up nobody here cares if you spend 2 kobo or one million on a date.

If at this time you still see 2k in this present economic dispensation as a big amount then you better goan double your hustle
Doublin my hustle and at d same time spending recklessly? Thats like swimming upstream.

34 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Abaje195(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Doublin my hustle and at d same time spending recklessly? Thats like swimming upstream.
you call spending 2k on a date as something useless lol.

You don't even need a girlfriend now sef just stick to Vaseline and soap it will be better for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
virgoquin:
you call spending 2k on a date as something useless lol.

You don't even need a girlfriend now sef just stick to Vaseline and soap it will be better for you.
Meet me in 5yrs and lets see who you wud prefer to date.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Yes seriously
I don't have a problem with your pocket it's none of my business But with your reasoning now that's a big call for concern.

Honestly its good to cut your coat according to your cloth, it's good to know your worth, accept who you are and live accordingly. But the problem is at this, you have unknowingly created an illusion that your way of life (economical social and psychological) is the best. You are beginning to force your cloth on others and that is plain stupidity.

2k may be enough for a date to you, but to another it is just enough to set the date. Accept that!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
I don't have a problem with your pocket it's none of my business But with your reasoning now that's a big call for concern.

Honestly its good to cut your coat according to your cloth, it's good to know your worth, accept who you are and live accordingly. But the problem is at this, you have unknowingly created an illusion that your way of life (economical social and psychological) is the best. You are beginning to force your cloth on others and that is plain stupidity.

2k may be enough for a date to you, but to another it is just enough to set the date. Accept that!
Maybe you should stop going to to church. Or what do the Pastors do again?

4 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by ImaIma1(f): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd you have what my people call "etok" syndrome. "Etok" means small.

"Let me manage this my small car"..."stay in an ok apartment"..."let me just be moving small small".

There is nothing wrong in cutting back on cost. That means you shouldn't ask any lady out on a date to avoid deflating your ego.

8 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by cooluzi: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
oop I like your reasoning....
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
Gaspardd you have what my people call "etok" mentality. "Etok" means small.

"Let me manage this my small car"..."stay in an ok apartment"..."let me just be moving small small".

There is nothing wrong in cutting back on cost. That means you shouldn't ask any lady out on a date to avoid deflating your ego.

Nope, i have non of those things. I just have common sense. I guess by the time my Macbook arrives, i will have to manage my small Macbook.

6 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
if we convert this 2k naira to a dollar how much in dollars e go be?

3 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by cooluzi: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
virgoquin:

anty its not about hustle.... its about being mindful about how you spend your cash on unnecessary stuffs

4 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
cooluzi:
oop I like your reasoning....
Thanks bro. We will see at the top. And not at the bar

5 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by CaptainMitch: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Almost 6 dollars 5 dollars 60 cents
lefulefu:

2 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by cooluzi: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Thanks bro. We will see at the top. And not at the bar
affirmative bro affirmative

2 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
lefulefu:

Convert it to Indonesian Rupiah or Zimbabwe dollar. I can pull out some shìtty currency out of my ass too.

14 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Maybe you should stop going to to church. Or what do the Pastors do again?
Not all pastors, even JESUS gave Us the chance to make a choice.

No one is asking you to spend beyond your pocket but don't think everybody is ready to spend within your pocket.

That's the point!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
grin
CaptainMitch:
na waoh ...i wonder if i can take princess salt out on a date with 5 dollars in ma pocket

1 Like

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gaspardd:

Convert it to Indonesian Rupiah or Zimbabwe dollar. I can pull out some shìtty currency out of my ass too.
guy if u really into d babe and she's attractive and a lively girl then 2k is too small to take her out but if she's ugly with a nasty character then 2k is too big sef.such gehls na 500 naira dem dey take take dem out.
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by CaptainMitch: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
That kind girl budget 50k and above, when we been dey chat for Snapchat she videocall me to assess me, I just post am as I been dey work then, men go dey spend big money for her head as she get better shape.

lefulefu:
;Dna waoh ...i wonder if i can take princess salt out on a date with 5 dollars in ma pocket
Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Gaspardd(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Not all pastors, even JESUS gave Us the chance to make a choice.

No one is asking you to spend beyond your pocket but don't think everybody is ready to spend within your pocket.

That's the point!
Then you have to understand that i am not my pocket, i mean my pocket doesnt define me. The point is common sense is involved

3 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by cooluzi: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
Gaspardd you have what my people call "etok" mentality. "Etok" means small.

gosh naija mentality, taking a lady on a date shldnt mean you shld spend much on her...... I've actually invited a girl to a cinema and we watched movie and talked and we both enjoyed ourselves and I didn't spend more than #2500 isn't that a date? only ffo and golddiggers reason this way,

19 Likes

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin
CaptainMitch:
That kind girl budget 50k and above, when we been dey chat for Snapchat she videocall me to assess me, I just post am as I been dey work then, men go dey spend big money for her head as she get better shape.

grin
CaptainMitch:

Re: I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. by CaptainMitch: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
You are just broke, forget this crazy epistle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Woman With The Hottest Backside (pics) / 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.