Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" (33828 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
can i call this rude,savagery or being real?
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by afamaustin(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hotshawarma:
30m??even some yahoo boys have more than that in their account....or maybe u meant 30billion
how do l become yahoo boy
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Awoleesu(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Enough of this social media begging....if you ask someone for help and they don't want to help, then ACCEPT it and go find help elsewhere, instead of begging mercilessly.

BTW If someone doesn't have school fees then there is nothing wrong with quit schooling
. Yeah, I agree with you... Godson na MMM(GH)?
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by highchief1: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
rusellweb:

Nigeria Entertainers always have reply for followers who ask them for help financially.

fan of Nollywood actor Mike Godson,who has been asking for help for over one month reminded him of the money, saying God will make another way if he doesn’t help… and the actor replied.

he referred the follower to OBO ,davido saying he has N3o billion in his account.

SOURCE: http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/06/go-and-ask-davido-for-help-he-has-30billion-in-his-account-says-mike-godson-to-a-follower/
who told u Mike has 30k or cos his fair this ppl no get money na.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by martineverest(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
afamaustin:
dont forget to ask the repercussions of being a yahoo boy....if u want to know,ask dammy crane

dont let societal pressure ruin ur life....live ur life,work hard and pray hard

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Ayo001: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Show us those yahoo boiz. Keep making assumptions like scammers pluck money online.
Hotshawarma:
30m??even some yahoo boys have more than that in their account....or maybe u meant 30billion
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by menwongo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Make e no b lyk say person stingy...Special thanks to those WHO stayed with me from JANUARY to this present month of JUNE which is d month dat bisect dis year into two equal halfs. Friendship is all about sharing what we have in halfs. That's why I'm sending you half of the recharge card I bought: 6133750...(MTN), 1133747...(Glo), 3426453...(Etisalat), 5464352...(airtel). And half of my ATM pin 21..(Diamond bank) stay tuned till the other half of d year & get d complete recharge pin.There's no need to thank me please! Habaaaa! What are friends for?

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Realkenny:
E Hate all this social media begging it's too much abeg
its becoming appalling....how can one belittle himself to dat xtent?
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Alphadude: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
wait till he has kidney problem... :-Xwait till he has kidney problem...
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ayo001:
Show us those yahoo boiz. Keep making assumptions like scammers pluck money online.
go and visit investor bj page on ig count all the cars and google their price
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by bejeria101(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Must you talk? For your mind you don arrive?
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Ayo001: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
You call that normal yahoo ? People like that have upgraded.
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
go and visit investor bj page on ig count all the cars and google their price
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice one. Nigerians keep pouring their financial burdens on others like any one cares.

Stupid beggars.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Onedibe1: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bt dis guy doesnt hv upto 3million in his acct
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have a similar issues but I refuse to beg,
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

This is what I believe,men may fail me but God will never fail me

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Orpe7(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
No money fpr fees but u get money dash network operator for data #misplacedpriorities
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
afamaustin:
walk into the nearest EFCC office. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by stilldoingokay(f): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
every celebrity trying so hard to b funny.....

this one funny die abeg
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ayo001:
You call that normal yahoo ? People like that have upgraded.
oyetoro grin
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by donbenie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
goldennugget:
lol...you don't have to be so mean
He exactly has to be so mean,since the Berger no want take the hint..
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Correct my guy...... No mind them!
ifeanyija:
But if he get kidney problem tomorrow he will be asking for help from everybody. then they will say nothing is too small. smh
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Samcoflex75(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
these guys are as broke as hell, i meet most of them in asaba almost everyday, no level
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by delishpot: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
The beggar was rude tho. Instead of giving a snide remark because he was ignored, why not just send him a reminder? If he still ignores then move on. No be everyone get time respond to such things. The guy may have a long list of people asking him for help hence he decided to ignore instead of replying each one of them.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
whytepawn1:
cut these celebrities some slack!!!! a lot of them are just merely surviving... forget social media and the pictures you see there.... they are not as boxed up as some people might think they are... just a few of them might be swimming in cash! .
that's what some people fail to know... Most of this celebrities are rich only on paper and social media
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by meemeetruth(f): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hollup isn't dis d guy bangin ini edo's kunta
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by alanka(f): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Asking for someone's help is not bad but becoming a beggar is very bad. Why would someone keeps bragging someone for help for a month. He has become a super beggar.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Eluwilussit(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
grin many people no get free giving mind like me and d rest....I even foolishly give d lil I hav embarassed

You can never be foolish by giving. Even if u give ur life, as long as it is for a good cause, you havent given foolishly. Never stop giving. Every gift is a seed. At the appointed season, you will reap a bountiful harvest.

Giving is a spiritual law, as well as a natural law. One thing though, your attitude is very important.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You can never be foolish by giving. Even if u give ur life, as long as it is for a good cause, you havent given foolishly. Never stop giving. Every gift is a seed. At the appointed season, you will reap a bountiful harvest.

Giving is a spiritual law, as well as a natural law. One thing though, your attitude is very important.
Thank-you for this...I know how it feels when one don't have and feel desperate .
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2017
ifeanyija:
But if he get kidney problem tomorrow he will be asking for help from everybody. then they will say nothing is too small. smh

Is that what you wish him, that is very unfair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Nairalander Attends Patoranking's All White Birthday Party (photos) / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.