Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" (33829 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You can never be foolish by giving. Even if u give ur life, as long as it is for a good cause, you havent given foolishly. Never stop giving. Every gift is a seed. At the appointed season, you will reap a bountiful harvest.

Giving is a spiritual law, as well as a natural law. One thing though, your attitude is very important.

Giving/helping others should be done out of one's heart/desire and not as blackmail from people who have this high sense of entitlement... pestering others on social media in a very rude manner.

There are 100s of orphanages with innocent kids where the little this celebrity may have could be of better use.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Eluwilussit(m): 12:56am On Jun 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Giving/helping others should be done out of one's heart/desire and not as blackmail from people who have this high sense of entitlement... pestering others on social media in a very rude manner.

There are 100s of orphanages with innocent kids where the little this celebrity may have could be of better use.

I totally agree with you. It is not a debt we owe anyone, as some people are wont to think or even say. I understand where u are coming from. Been through it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I totally agree with you. It is not a debt we owe anyone, as some people are wont to think or even say. I understand where u are coming from. Been through it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sadly, online begging is the new trend these days, even on NL.
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by MENTORCH(m): 1:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Everybody know say if davido get 30billion he go dey Yaba left by now grin grin grin

He cannot even have 200m, all this celebrities live fake life. Where will the money come from?

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by oluwashedy: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians and begging be like 5 and 6
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Dbrain22(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2017
most celebrities are just something else.. they never help and they never save. when they have issues now, it's this same fans they will now want to render assistance for their hospital bills..

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by CoxAdvert(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2017
To me i will not blame the helper because this online begging is now a trend and medium that people used to get what they want now and he might taught the beggar is a scammer and besides if you ask one for help and refused to gives you just let it go look elsewhere where you can be favour not that he say "if you dont want to help God will make another way" house please don't crucify me, let us all be realistic it sound so rude, if you're the one or me. I will not. am not try to judge anyone here at all.

And I want us to know that giving is gift from God, its personal not physical appearance. In this great country of ours there are many millionaires that are better than Late Chief MKO Abiola during his time. but tru his giving life people gets to be familiar with his face that others.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by pweetiedee(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Threebear:
I've never seen any movie he has acted.

He acted "A little white lie" with Mbong Amata. very nice movie
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by VanBommel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
adorablevic:
good response...isnt he a man like Mike?no be by force to help
babe I don dey like you already kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by sshalom(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na true talk!
Re: Mike Godson To Online Beggar: "Go Ask Davido For Help He Has N30bn In Account" by Eluwilussit(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, online begging is the new trend these days, even on NL.

Hunger de our land bro. cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Nairalander Attends Patoranking's All White Birthday Party (photos) / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.