Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (63037 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Someone that has killed countless number of people??

Where is your conscience??

If I were there, I will pull out his dickk with my hands!!

And burst his balls one by one

You guys just won't learn. What is the difference between your way of thinking and that of an animal? And they wonder why Nigeria is stagnant. Carry on.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Killing this man is very bad...justice should be allowed to take its course.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
banmee:

You guys just won't learn. What is the difference between your way of thinking and that of an animal? And they wonder why Nigeria is stagnant. Carry on.

Shatap dier before I shat it up for you!!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by mrLhanray(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
rip to Cheik tiote
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
doskie:
let the law take its course even at that. if an angry mob can decide who dies, then the country is finished. where do you see this happening in a civilised society? do you see people burning a thief for instance in the military? the lieutenant kalu that recently shot his girlfriend to death, was he burnt alive? its animalistic!! let the ones charged with the responsibility do their job. that is how an organised society works. everybody cannot be the killer. anini was killed in the military era. by who? soldiers! not bricklayers or welders.

Shatap jare!!

Law takes it's course shebi?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by banmee(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
cococandy:
Banmee they have come again to ruin our day.
I'm logging off for now

I've completely given up hope for these people. What amazes me is that they want a great country but act like animals. Almost every Nigerian in Nigeria is a potential murderer. I've never seen people so bloodthirsty. What a people.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
He's not baddo gang, but he's a thief
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
They should have allowed the law to take its course, killing is a sin and revenge is also a sin.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by galazypro: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Investigate Chris Ngige over $922,000 US property, group tells EFCC - A civil society organization on Sunday, June 4, called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to investigate the minister of ... Click here for more details http://www.galazypro.com/investigate-chris-ngige-922000-us-property-group-tells-efcc/
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ibawon(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
AGA,ITELE'WA, CALIFORNIA IN IKORODU where places of fun and bliss when we were just kids always thought of selling down there But not now any more, for my Street, "Ipaye" almost every youth don turn Cultists the ones that made name for them selves never try to come home at all cos the violence is just too much.
I haven't been to Aga in over 2 years, when ever I'm I Kodu I only frequent Ebute and Aga tuntun

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by A1dgentle(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry, which one is badoo group or jst a slang ??
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

okay! judge Okonkwo! grin that will make you no different from the guy who killed countless people, remember he was just a suspect. he could have been innocent
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
That group should be wiped off as a consolation to the families it has ended. I hope he's not innocent though

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by smith666999(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
look at his bent prick
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by eallstar: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
aziaka111:
bro sorrry u hear,ur next world try and be a footballer and end money like messi and Ronaldo.
END MONEY, it's alright.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
This ikorodu ehn, I wish they could scrap the area off the map of Nigeria,that area harbors a lot of menace cultists, kidnappers, armed robbers to mention a few, Mr Governor you can't tell us you haven't been hearing all this tiring stories about ikorodu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
gypsey:
okay! judge Okonkwo! grin that will make you no different from the guy who killed countless people, remember he was just a suspect. he could have been innocent

Innocent you say?

I marvel at what you guys are typing here...

Make una continue. I dey una back!!

The Badoo group will soon visit your house and make sure you tag them innocent.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Choiszman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't mind these people saying crap

It's cause they don't know the pain this badoo people has brought to people

BiafraBushBoy:

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by doskie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Shatap jare!!

Law takes it's course shebi?
anyway i shouldn't be breaking breads with you. as your moniker says "something something bush boy"

my hope is that your loved one becomes the victim of mistaken identity someday and is killed by a mob, then you would understand what im saying. thank you.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by dangwarmai(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are these not the terrorists who were shouting that death sentence is against humanity?
Where is the human here?
Don't be surprised the victim's brother will, one day come with his own group (thank goodness that you describe the place)
I will laugh at you when you call police to come for your assistance.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Suspected?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Ifyike: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Am against jungle justice cos of mistaken identity, but if he was confirm a badoo gang member he deserves what he got.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Harbeyg09:
That was how a neighbor of mine was almost beaten to death on his way back from work because few guys shouted badoo! badoo!, and he started running when he saw others doing the same only for people to turn against him and started beating him without questioning. Thank God for his parents prayer over him that made them see office files with him that was how they left him to find his way home, imagine!
My God ! Can u imagine shocked...may God save us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
odejimoris:
I believe every one deserves a fair trial
did his victims had the opportunity of a fair trial
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Zirah: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
You are loved. Thank you.

BiafraBushBoy:

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Zirah: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Touché

ngolokante:
No problem, so long as he is a member of that gang that killed a family, opened up a pregnant woman and killed kids. If indeed he is a member, I am disappointed in the "easy" he died... I would have preferred he was gradually dissolved in acid. Animals!!!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
doskie:
anyway i shouldn't be breaking breads with you. as your moniker says "something something bush boy"

my hope is that your loved one becomes the victim of mistaken identity someday and is killed by a mob, then you would understand what im saying. thank you.

That is what people like you result to typing. I can decide to name my moniker "MAD MAN", but that doesn't mean I can't feed you till you age in grace.

Moniker has nothing to do with personality.

I also hope that your loved one doesn't become a victim of the Badoo group... then you will know what I am saying.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
The Ikorodu police are busy chasing yahoo boys instead of going after criminal gangs like badoo.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by PureMe01: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:

I have one major problem with jungle justice; MISTAKEN IDENTITY. A mob can mistakenly kill the wrong person. The case with the soldier in Ghana comes to mind
bros abeg no vex oo.dis one u dey defend d guy since for here...is there something u are not telling us
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by RaptorX: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
A country with churches on every corner but totally enveloped in wickedness and gross darkness.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
OrestesDante:

ehhh!!! I fear you oooo....
Oga! see as u make goose bumps catch me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.