Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (63036 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
My God ! Can u imagine shocked...may God save us in this country.

Amen!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by buchilino(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Someone that has killed countless number of people??

Where is your conscience??

If I were there, I will pull out his dickk with my hands!!

And burst his balls one by one

I REMEMBER WEN D BAKASSI BOYS WERE KILLING PPLE MERCILESSLY AT ONITSHA, A PASTOR IMMEDIATELY TOLD D OBI OF ONITSHA DAT HE SHOULD STOP D KILLINGS COS IT'S A TABOO 4 HUMAN BLOOD TO SPILL ON D GROUND. I THANK GOD D OBI LISTENED TO D PREACHER. IKORODU PPLE, I PLEAD 4 DEM NOT TO SPILL HUMAN BLOOD ANYHOW. UR BRINGING CURSES ON URSELVES.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by kingzizzy: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

When have you seen this sort of thing done in civilised countries like America and the UK? But as a backward African, you still support jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Neddyogu:

Land grabbers are Badd too. But I don't support lynchings
Land grabber even worse, they kill anyhow. Fear them
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How are they sure he is from Baddo gang because this is how they killed 4 young men two weeks ago and later found out they were not baddoo members but land grabbers

Oh good, even better - joy joy grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ignis: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why the jungle justice?? Nigeria is not a jungle.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
doskie:
let the law take its course even at that. if an angry mob can decide who dies, then the country is finished. where do you see this happening in a civilised society? do you see people burning a thief for instance in the military? the lieutenant kalu that recently shot his girlfriend to death, was he burnt alive? its animalistic!! let the ones charged with the responsibility do their job. that is how an organised society works. everybody cannot be the killer. anini was killed in the military era. by who? soldiers! not bricklayers or welders.
Just pray your family do not fall victim of this deadly grp, I bet it your orientation would change abt jungle justic. Do u know what this badoo grp have done to innocent people. Any suspected cultist shid be killed
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by pythonkid(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

when ever they talk about an individual that was lynched based on accusations of some sort of crime, please do they also provide proof, or are u just one of those fucking idiots?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Killing this man is very bad...justice should be allowed to take its course.
Which justice are u talking about, the previous arrested members were ordered to be realised by the power that be, even the police hands are tight abt this deadly grp. The have powerful people as their sponsor.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga! see as u make goose bumps catch me.
wetin i do ooo
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by figure007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How are they sure he is from Baddo gang because this is how they killed 4 young men two weeks ago and later found out they were not baddoo members but land grabbers
they were land grappers. .then why would they choose to grab another man land.. ..
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
banmee:

I've completely given up hope for these people. What amazes me is that they want a great country but act like animals. Almost every Nigerian in Nigeria is a potential murderer. I've never seen people so bloodthirsty. What a people.
If your entire family wiped out by the so called Baddo, I'm sure ur orientation would change with immediate effect. Do u know havoc this people have caused in many families. May u never experienced brutal killing of family members
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by boladez(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sir, what is the difference between Badoo and the Land grabbers?....they all distribute sorrow, tears and blood.

Badoo has been killing innocent people for about two years (if i'm not mistaken) The people are taking their own destiny and safety into their hands because the police and judiciary has failed them. I think as a people we should start working on self help rather than waiting for help from the authorities that will NEVER come. Sad but pragmatic way to get out of this quagmire.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Scantee2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
calberian:

So you come arrange reincarnation.

You be real baddo grin

lol still surprise why i was banned, cant remember involving in any tribal war here.....
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
kingzizzy:

When have you seen this sort of thing done in civilised countries like America and the UK? But as a backward African, you still support jungle justice

I spit on your logic!!

The same Nigeria that freed Ibori of all criminal accusations got jailed by a UK court!!

And you think that a rich politician won't bail him tomorrow to work for him??

Think like a Nigerian!!

Aside our military, the remaining will bail him and let him go!!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:

when ever they talk about an individual that was lynched based on accusations of some sort of crime, please do they also provide proof, or are u just one of those fucking idiots?

I don't blame you. have you ever seen the Badoo group Rob anybody and leave them alive?

This is Nigeria Buddy!!

Arrest these guys and somebody will bail him with a huge cash!!

For fvck sake. . are you guys foreigners??
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by magzey: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
KILO DE?/

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Prince16: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
praise1705:
finish him

U played mortal kombat b4?!
#sub-zero's voice
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
odejimoris:
I believe every one deserves a fair trial
Pray not to be a victim bro
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by banmee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
farihafaheemah:

If your entire family wiped out by the so called Baddo, I'm sure ur orientation would change with immediate effect. Do u know havoc this people have caused in many families. May u never experienced brutal killing of family members

You are talking like Nigeria is the only country where terrible things has happened or is happening. Guy, your comment only cements the fact that Nigeria is a lawless country and it's people are no better than apes. What am i saying? Apes know better. Terrorists have been killing people all over Europe but do see Europeans going about to look for fictitious people to lynch? There was a story recently of how a soldier was lynched in Ghana because the people that did it had the same mentality you have and we all saw the end result of that. This is why you don't do it. You can't take the law into your own hands because it's basically murder and you'll never know when an innocent person will be a victim. Or is there a provision in the Nigerian legal system where private citizens can summarily execute suspected suspects? You guys can't keep behaving like this and at the same time expect a sane society. What you'll have is exactly what Nigeria is today. A country fit for beasts. I just do not understand how you process your thoughts. May God/Allah/Amadioha/Sango, etc, help una. Smh.

#Cococandy.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by doskie(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Just pray your family do not fall victim of this deadly grp, I bet it your orientation would change abt jungle justic. Do u know what this badoo grp have done to innocent people. Any suspected cultist shid be killed
my brother i understand where you are coming from. but what about cases of mistaken identity and wrong accusation. should the law not take its course?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
If it is seen that the police are doing their job I believe over time citizens will he more than happy to hand over suspected criminals to the police rather than burning them and if also in the long run the citizens see also that corrupt leaders are also jailed the citizens will have a sense of relief knowing the rich can also be punished for their crimes.
But it is as if the rich IR politicians are untouchable while the poor are jailed for years for stealing hundreds of naira compared to what our politicians are stealing.
Until this anomaly is corrected people will continue to take laws into their hands
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by doskie(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That is what people like you result to typing. I can decide to name my moniker "MAD MAN", but that doesn't mean I can't feed you till you age in grace.

Moniker has nothing to do with personality.

I also hope that your loved one doesn't become a victim of the Badoo group... then you will know what I am saying.
my brother... no vex.. i responded because you said shatap to me. i have nothing against you. one love abeg.

but wait oh. what about cases of wrong accusation. see what happened in ghana recently. it happened in porthacourt, it happened in lagos too... the boy was a student when ASUU was on strike. they killed him for nothing. jungle justice
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by labonita1(f): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

young man how are we sure he is one of them, the last time four men were suspected and killed concerning this badoo gangs. Please lets carry out proper investigation before lynching innocent people.

For goodness sake what is wrong with us
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by kernel505: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The land grabbers will convert all your clans to their tenants
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
labonita1:
young man how are we sure he is one of them, the last time four men were suspected and killed concerning this badoo gangs. Please lets carry out proper investigation before lynching innocent people.

For goodness sake what is wrong with us

They killed four and the next day, a pregnant woman, her child and the husband was killed by the same Badoo group!!

Where was the police and law enforcement agents??

Why can't you guys know that this is Nigeria.

May Badoo and his group visit you!!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
They could have killed him three times, killing him once is not good enough to merited the proportional atrocities he and his members had committed ..
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
doskie:
my brother... no vex.. i responded because you said shatap to me. i have nothing against you. one love abeg.

but wait oh. what about cases of wrong accusation. see what happened in ghana recently. it happened in porthacourt, it happened in lagos too... the boy was a student when ASUU was on strike. they killed him for nothing. jungle justice

That is a possibility...

Handing him over to the police, you know how many criminals the police has let go?

I grew up in the streets!! Terrible things I saw with my own eyes!!

I know how these guys kill people and terrorize innocent people.

I know what people of ikorodu feel...

"If we hand him to the police and they later release him, our own don finish!!'

They all go back living in fear.

Why hasn't the police arrested any of his gang people??

This is Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by lereinter(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

according to reports, they didnt just kill but maimed families
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
beycity:
Most Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity by the day. I can't stand in a place like this, might not be able to sleep for days.
#Saynotocrime
Because you are decent mate ....
So of these chaos are looking at that corpse and thinking
Yum yum barbeque tonight grin
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by bionixs: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
beycity:
Most Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity by the day. I can't stand in a place like this, might not be able to sleep for days.
#Saynotocrime
have you heard of the badoo gang and thier infamous exploits
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
kelvinejz:
Jungle justice aint d way forward

It's not the way at all; it dehumanizes the killers as much as the lynched!

Just like the way zoo animals and pets that have killed and tasted human blood, some pple need to be put down for their eagerness to always lynch others at a whim without any consideration of personal margin-of-error or allowance for the law to take its course! What if you got the wrong guy? Who would you say sorry to? Are you empowered to kill? Even not all security personnel have clearance level to kill in sane environments not in Nigeria where broke on-the-counter sergeants will just plot, plan, mouth illegal checkpoint after office hours and start killing drivers out of annoyance for dropping N50 bribe?

But the blame still comes back to rest squarely on the largely inept, ineffective and sadistic naija security agencies who are riddled through and through with corrupt practices and bad-penny cops.

How many thousand cases have been truncated just becos police was involved? How many criminals have been surreptitiously set free while wronged individuals and families waited in vain for justice to be served? The more absurd part, you hear bizarre stories of how guilty people buy their way out and innocent people arresting for flimsy charges like loitering get swapped, or people being beaten within mere inches of their lives, forced to make statements and admit guilt under duress to crimes committed by others.

It's all signs of the systemic rot in the nation's soul. Expect more to come!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.