Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (63033 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ehissi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How are they sure he is from Baddo gang because this is how they killed 4 young men two weeks ago and later found out they were not baddoo members but land grabbers

But land grabbed are also criminals too! Abi?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by praise1705(f): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Prince16:

U played mortal kombat b4?!
#sub-zero's voice

played a lil, bro won't let anyone touch his game pads lol
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by praise1705(f): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
calberian:

He's the convener and grandmaster. That's why he can also comment "superb" & "excellent" smiley

correct
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by labonita1(f): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

They killed four and the next day, a pregnant woman, her child and the husband was killed by the same Badoo group!!

Where was the police and law enforcement agents??

Why can't you guys know that this is Nigeria.

May Badoo and his group visit you!!
young man you're wicked and heartless, you are one of those confused Nigerians making the situation worst

i read the story of five family killed by this same gang and i was devastated

All am saying is that we are killing innocent people and taking them to be the so called badoo group

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by toprealman: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
this country is getting bad daily ooo

Buhari, Buhari Buhari...... how many times have Nigerians called you

Buhari : sorry Nigerians I no d hear una.... una know say I get ear infection before
Who made you OUR speaker? You called him thrice not US. When WE call him, he will answer!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
labonita1:
young man you're wicked and heartless, you are one of those confused Nigerians making the situation worst

i read the story of five family killed by this same gang and i was devastated

All am saying is that we are killing innocent people and taking them to be the so called badoo group

I can hurt a fly... lol..

But this aside,

How did you know that the guy is innocent??

I am curious to know!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Someone that has killed countless number of people??
Where is your conscience??
If I were there, I will pull out his dickk with my hands!!
And burst his balls one by one
I will help you as well
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by olureignforever: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
K
Ichietome:
Please what is badoo group? Someone please educate me. I even think say na social media group until I start reading comments here.
Someone please help me out

Ok, they are group of cult that operate in Ikorodu. They break into people's home at wee hour, murder them with grinding stone. Rape the woman of the house and wipe her PP with with handkerchief probably for rituals.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by optm(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
MARSONE:
Jungle justice is no justice. we need to grow past this level of reasoning as a nation that wants to move forward.

But while condemning jungle justice, i remembered the law enforcement agents who are in the left wing.

What will it take Nigeria to come out of this pit of self destruction? Some will say;

#restructure the country
#secession
#true federalism

but I say its time the youths take over the helms of affairs of this great country called Nigeria.

#30-45yrsforNigeriansPresident2019#.
even d so cald yths re corrupt nd wldnt act any different frm d older ones.....any oda suggestions on hw to cm out of dis mess?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ghaffarope(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
say no to jungle justice
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
If he was indeed a member of those heartless gang. Then he deserved a thousand worse death
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by pythonkid(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't blame you. have you ever seen the Badoo group Rob anybody and leave them alive?

This is Nigeria Buddy!!

Arrest these guys and somebody will bail him with a huge cash!!

For fvck sake. . are you guys foreigners??

mugu are u sure he's on the group, have u seen him with them before..dont be too quick to judge someone... don't be trygolyte or something
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by labonita1(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I can hurt a fly... lol..

But this aside,

How did you know that the guy is innocent??

I am curious to know!
young man Nigerians are crazy, infant many are running mad

was it not last week or so four men were killed concerning this same badoo accusation

i know is very painful seeing all what is happening, nobody is happy but we have to be very careful before taking laws into our hands

say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by smartworld(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope it's verified. Jungle justice ain't the way. Just my say..

Meanwhile due to the nature of the country, you need quality and long lasting power bank. All available for pay on delivery. See details below;

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
praise1705:
finish him

This word...

When you play too much...

MORTAL KOMBAT.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
labonita1:
young man Nigerians are crazy, infant many of us are running mad

was it not last week or so four men were killed concerning this same badoo accusation

i know is very painful seeing all what is happening, nobody is happy but we have to be very careful before taking laws into our hands

say no to jungle justice

NO!!

I have said no to jungle justice.

Are you happy now?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by doskie(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That is a possibility...

Handing him over to the police, you know how many criminals the police has let go?

I grew up in the streets!! Terrible things I saw with my own eyes!!

I know how these guys kill people and terrorize innocent people.

I know what people of ikorodu feel...

"If we hand him to the police and they later release him, our own don finish!!'

They all go back living in fear.

Why hasn't the police arrested any of his gang people??

This is Nigeria!!
make the police follow chop jungle justice then. cos its their fault
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Prince16: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
praise1705:

played a lil, bro won't let anyone touch his game pads lol

Lolx........ good 2 know!
#reminiscing
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by bolseas(f): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How are they sure he is from Baddo gang because this is how they killed 4 young men two weeks ago and later found out they were not baddoo members but land grabbers

but those 4 guys killed a carpenter at the site which made the residents kill them too...

when the residents were funding it difficult to apprehend them, because they were carrying dangerous weapons, someone in the crowd then shouted baddoo... This attracted a larger crowd and they got killed... they were murderers though not badoo type

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Iamthoney(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
aziaka111:
bro sorrry u hear,ur next world try and be a footballer and end money like messi and Ronaldo.
End money kwa

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Couldn't have said it better.

I'm more appalled at how blood thirsty ordinary citizens have become such that even police officers shooting guns in the air could not disperse them.

It's scary. An innocent person isn't even sure of safety when the cops are around. I'm terrified that my brother could be killed due to mistaken identity and no one will be able to help him.
banmee:

You are talking like Nigeria is the only country where terrible things has happened or is happening. Guy, your comment only cements the fact that Nigeria is a lawless country and it's people are no better than apes. What am i saying? Apes know better. Terrorists have been killing people all over Europe but do see Europeans going about to look for fictitious people to lynch? There was a story recently of how a soldier was lynched in Ghana because the people that did it had the same mentality you have and we all saw the end result of that. This is why you don't do it. You can't take the law into your own hands because it's basically murder and you'll never know when an innocent person will be a victim. Or is there a provision in the Nigerian legal system where private citizens can summarily execute suspected suspects? You guys can't keep behaving like this and at the same time expect a sane society. What you'll have is exactly what Nigeria is today. A country fit for beasts. I just do not understand how you process your thoughts. May God/Allah/Amadioha/Sango, etc, help una. Smh.

#Cococandy.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Someone that has killed countless number of people??

Where is your conscience??

If I were there, I will pull out his dickk with my hands!!

And burst his balls one by one

On point bro. What mercy could you have for such a cruel person that brutally kills people to enjoy life?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
The heart of man is wicked
If truly the man is baddooo,may Almighty Allah grant him eternal hellfire right from his grave till d day of judgement.
Heard these people caused mayhem to a family of recent,removing the foetus of a pregnant woman and defiling the first female child and also hitting all of them with huge stones.the family they visit never live to tell the story and the few that survive all wish to be dead
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
beycity:
Most Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity by the day. I can't stand in a place like this, might not be able to sleep for days.
#Saynotocrime
You can say that again. He is only suspected to be, what if he isn't? And what if he is, why can't they allow those in charge of enforcing law in the society handle the matter. What a shame! That was how those ALUU boys were killed over them suspecting they were thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:

I have one major problem with jungle justice; MISTAKEN IDENTITY. A mob can mistakenly kill the wrong person. The case with the soldier in Ghana comes to mind

Exactly the point. Some Nigerians tend to forget things so quickly. I thought they learned something from that Ghanaian soldier but nay the regrettable incident has eluded them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
now just imagine after the rapture... the first three and a half without law systems to do shit
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BAILMONEY: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2017
praise1705:
finish him
SUBZERO WINS....FATALITY grin
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Bollaskem(f): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Am tired of this badoo cult or whatever,because a week to this time now,we will be hearing another story that it is a mistake. Almighty God please l beg you arrest them.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by wilyparker(m): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2017
odejimoris:
I believe every one deserves a fair trial
I don't support jungle justice, but we should ask ourselves this question what led to the rise of jungle justice in our society. To me answer is our security operatives have failed us.. Sometimes these miscreants are free after been arrested if they're connected...
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Zonacom(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
TinaAnita:

Exactly the point. Some Nigerians tend to forget things so quickly. I thought they learned something from that Ghanaian soldier but nay the regrettable incident has eluded them.
We don't learn. We get carried away. Some persons in the mob could be thieves themselves

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Ichietome: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
olureignforever:
K

Ok, they are group of cult that operate in Ikorodu. They break into people's home at wee hour, murder them with grinding stone. Rape the woman of the house and wipe her PP with with handkerchief probably for rituals.
Jeez!! Blood of Moses
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Kwinolly(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Me i dnt undastnd the way,the kill people nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.