Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Is This How Unfair Life Is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Unfair Life Is? (1186 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Unfair Life Is? by TimoTee1: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Life is really really not fair to me. Am an easy going guy, calm and I try everyday to impact people's life through generosity.
Have just been withdrawn from Pharmacy school after countless night of studying. I never expected this.
Don't know wah to tell my parents? my mom!
God! Why is my life like this?

Please you guys should say something before I do anything unthinkable.
you guys should help with any suggestion that will help me continue this unfairly life

1 Like

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
It is well
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by phensbassey: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
f
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmm ...
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by delishpot: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Calm down. Don't do anything crazy some have it worse. Yes. Some just got in some accident and are helpless in bed with their lives totally dependent on others. E never reach to harm yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by sinaj(f): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wat did u do op
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
dude self pity is no pity
if I tell you what I have been through in life you will not believe it and I sure countless people on this forum
I was once robbed trying to help a guy

dust your self up and believe a PROBLEM IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY

1 Like

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by TimoTee1: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
sinaj:
Wat did u do op
I didn't pass my exams
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by TimoTee1: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
dude self pity is no pity
if I tell you what I have been through in life you will not believe it and I sure countless people on this forum
I was once robbed trying to help a guy

dust your self up and believe a PROBLEM IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY

Any suggestion in what I could do practically??
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by sinaj(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
TimoTee1:

I didn't pass my exams
I hope ur parents are the type that understands.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by MEGGATRON(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
You have yourself to blame you failed, It isnt any form of hard luck or misfortune.

Got withdrawn for poor performance and you shift it on "life" oh life is suppose to make you the Best graduating student?
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
TimoTee1:

Any suggestion in what I could do practically??
dude pharmacy may not be the course for you..it has nothing to do with your kind heart

think of it as an opportunity to finally pick a course you will excel in
think of it as a opportunity to start again and now you know the course you are not good at .

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by thesuave10(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP check out this video. She's my friend, similar stuff happened to her too. Awesome video y'all should check grin. Stay strong man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjA1Pwtjmk
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
The best decision u can ever make right now is to tell your parents

1 Like

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's a challenge, have a retry. Wole Soyinka did not pass his JAMB at one go but look at him today.
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Chidonc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
bro it happens always, just move on, my roomie back then was also withdrawn from pharm bt he picked up his life and would be graduating 4rm biochem this yr.
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Guy, he said pharmacy, the game is different in med school, a lot of my friends who were smarter than me in secondary school, we entered med school together and some repeated,even withdrew for one reason or the other. But glory be to God.
To the Op, suicide, self pity and depression is the cowards and losers and you arent one. i cant say that i understand what you are going thru, but i will tell you this you are not a failure. There are still many options available but first, do the following.
1. Take a time out, Cry your feelings out. It helps. Avoid your med school friends for a long while trust me i know what i am saying.
2. Tell your parents whether they understand or not is not your fault. Even if they make life difficult for you, you are no failure. The fact that you could get admisssion into pharmacy shows that.
3. Whatever God you worship, make things straight with him, ask on the way forward.
4. Here is the tough part, you have to man up, you are now in charge of your life and only you can getwhat you want by yourself, so ask yourself WHAT DO YOU WANT? And pursue with that goal in mind. It doesnt have to be school, but it has to be something useful.
5. Keep saying positive things to yourself everyday, dont be bitter or angry or negative. It doesnt help. I am talking from experience.You are what you say you are. No matter what, you are not the only one in this situation. You are not alone, meet new people.
I wish you the very best cos when next i hear from you, it will be good news.
MEGGATRON:

You have yourself to blame you failed, It isnt any form of hard luck or misfortune.

Got withdrawn for poor performance and you shift it on "life" oh life is suppose to make you the Best graduating student?

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by TimoTee1: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Guy, he said pharmacy, the game is different in med school, a lot of my friends who were smarter than me in secondary school, we entered med school together and some repeated,even withdrew for one reason or the other. But glory be to God.
To the Op, suicide, self pity and depression is the cowards and losers and you arent one. i cant say that i understand what you are going thru, but i will tell you this you are not a failure. There are still many options available but first, do the following.
1. Take a time out, Cry your feelings out. It helps. Avoid your med school friends for a long while trust me i know what i am saying.
2. Tell your parents whether they understand or not is not your fault. Even if they make life difficult for you, you are no failure. The fact that you could get admisssion into pharmacy shows that.
3. Whatever God you worship, make things straight with him, ask on the way forward.
4. Here is the tough part, you have to man up, you are now in charge of your life and only you can getwhat you want by yourself, so ask yourself WHAT DO YOU WANT? And pursue with that goal in mind. It doesnt have to be school, but it has to be something useful.
5. Keep saying positive things to yourself everyday, dont be bitter or angry or negative. It doesnt help. I am talking from experience.You are what you say you are. No matter what, you are not the only one in this situation. You are not alone, meet new people.
I wish you the very best cos when next i hear from you, it will be good news.

Thanks a lot for this.
I really appreciate

I sent you a pm tho
I hope you saw it
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
TimoTee1:
Life is really really not fair to me. Am an easy going guy, calm and I try everyday to impact people's life through generosity.
Have just been withdrawn from Pharmacy school after countless night of studying. I never expected this.
Don't know wah to tell my parents? my mom!
God! Why is my life like this?

Please you guys should say something before I do anything unthinkable.
you guys should help with any suggestion that will help me continue this unfairly life

My man, you need to lock up. Write jamb, apply for an art course, and further your education codedly. Fours years you don graduate bro. Use the money they would sending you to process your new educational career. You would thank me later.

I have a female friend with same issue. She followed my advice, and today, she don graduate
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
MEGGATRON:

This your comment ehhh, i doff my hat.....he is the soul root of his problems....phamarcy is one of the delicate courses i know institutions don't joke with, inshort any course related to college of health sciences are courses institutions don't toy with....

Left for me, all courses related to college of health science and human anatomy should be detached from universities and polytechnics and stay on their own, asin, something like, "university of health sciences", so, students will know what they are going to face from the onset....he is even lucky they didn't waf him sefsad....

where i'm schooling immediately you fall below the stipulated cgpa you are waffed or you repeat that classundecided…and i know he's in uniport....in uniport if you fail 2 courses in phamarcy they will push you to another lesser department, either botany, zoology or plant and biology something....next time let him work hard.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Fernandowski(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
listen to ELEVATED by Wiz Khalifa and you will be good

trust me
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by tuscani: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hey dude, nothing is worth killing ourselves for. This might not just be your calling, wise up and dust yourself up. My father always say, failuresvin life is failure to try again. You are bigger than pharmacy.
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
You are welcome. Its a new chapter in your life. Sink or swim
TimoTee1:

Thanks a lot for this.
I really appreciate

I sent you a pm tho
I hope you saw it
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2017
SingleDad:

My man, you need to lock up. Write jamb, apply for an art course, and further your education codedly. Fours years you don graduate bro. Use the money they would sending you to process your new educational career. You would thank me later.

I have a female friend with same issue. She followed my advice, and today, she don graduate
@op please don't take this advice right here. Never lie to your parent about your education status. Let them know what's happened and the next step you're about to take. Don't ever sit in school hoping to pass jamb and start all over without their consent.
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Mirror97: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pick up yourself, it's not the end . I've failed several times but here i am today with the little air left in my lungs .

Just have this in mind "It will pass".

1 Like

Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by Olasco93: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
You're not a loser. A friend of mine was Withdrawn from GEOLOGY after reaching 300Level, I had to encourage him when he almost committed suicide... And finally, he Transfered to Education Faculty and started afresh from 100level and now, he's in his Third year and the BEST in his class with 4.11 GP at the end of his second year and still counting...
There is always a place where you'll be the best, don't give up, be determined to succeed and be persistent... Suicide is never an option
Re: Is This How Unfair Life Is? by boiz2men(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
i remember my days in school... there was a course you dare not score C on (i think its pharmacognosy)... the minimum was B.... unlike pharmacy, u get to resit in medicine.. bro.. forgive me but for you to have been withdrawn, u didnt read... an average student can get a C if he reads...

distactionss in school:

1. parties/bonfire
2. babes
3. fellowship
4. outings
etc

bros... u were doing one or more of these more than u were reading... u have a story to tell.... the lord is ya strength

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:parent Confirms Five Year Old Daughter Pregnant / Throwback's Pics Of Me And Solid Star (picxxx) / Where Do I Get A Babymama Please? Ig, Twitter Or NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.