Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. (707 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / 18+ Story:- “she Moved Her Waist Upwards To Enable My Thrusts Go In Deeper” / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. by jonaifame22(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
So yesterday was busy for me cos it's sunday,lots'o customers be coming around for a cut,,I haven't seen my baby girl for the day and the thought of her was on my mind like a date a lady is expectn her period.

Then my friend comes around and lets me know there's a party at alagomeji and he wants me to barb and dye the celebrants hair and I told the guy my price on phone and then he agreed and after the cut he gave me my 4k.

And then as the party started, my eagle eye caught sight of a beautiful damsel,as she walked around at the party, she looked so beautiful and I felt like actn mummy and daddy play wth her cos she's so tantalising,she has the kind of body,that will awaken the senses of a man's dick and all he will be thinkn of his how to give her a non-murderous stab wth his dick right in 2 her pvssy.

I cld not help not staring at her,I gazed at her hungrily, like I should jus have her on my giant size mouka foam and have the world wish us good night.I will take her to cloud nine, I will hang her legs in a way it has never been hanged before,I will squeeze her body like she's a wet cloth to be hanged,I will drink frm her both breasts like I'm a sucknling child. Smooch and caress her , I will rub my hands against her body like she's a fine linen,I will stroll my tongue around her neck and lick her like a lollipop,down to the divide of her both breasts,down to her navel, and my tongue will dock at her pubic region,I'll lick her pvssy lips and then her laps and back to her pvssy. but this is jus a wish frm my sinful mind.

So as the party progressed, she went on to dance and that further plunged me in2 more sinful sexual thoughts her body moved fiercely like a wild wind before a heavy downpour. As I stared at her likes SARS awaiting when I will bust her like she's a yaho boy and I'll minister in words to her of how I feel abt her.

I got her number after buying barbecue and drink for her, I jus want to fvck her that's all, after fvckn her I'll move ahead, she's not a girlfriend material buh she's a bed material.
Re: She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. by ojun50(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Awon fuc kboys
Re: She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Un-impressiveundecided
Re: She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
The most enterprising Ewedu gobbler. At it again!
Re: She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
LOL, which one be "her movables" again?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Facts about sex / How Her Friend’s Betrayal Turned To Blessing / The Name Ama Gonna Give My Daughter To Scare Off Predators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.