Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:44 AM

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (94502 Views)

VIDEO – Beautiful Lady Forced To Have S€£x With A Mad Man In The Market / OMG ...ghanian Lady Forced Two Young Boys To Fùçk Hard...watch VIDEOS / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2019
According to reports, a boy was allegedly forced to marry a girl whom he impregnated in Anambra state. It was learnt that the boy got the lady pregnant and her family resolved that he should marry her due to her condition.

The low-key wedding was attended by few family members and friends of the couple.

Chinedu Okpala, the former Coordinator of National Youths Council of Nigeria in Aguata LGA, Anambra state, has called on activists, well meaning individuals both National and International, National Youth's Council of Nigeria (NYCN), National Council of Women's Societies (NCWS), FIDA, Federal Ministry of Women affairs, and all the relevant organizations, to look into the alleged forced union between the young couple as it appears they are not 'ready' for marriage considering they have 'no means of livelihood'.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nigerian-boy-impregnates-young-lady-forced-to-marry-her-photos.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by boyfwend(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2019
You reap what you sow.
You can't plant yam and expect cocoyam
Never!

298 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by psalmsmiles(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2019
And how is this news?

You impregnate a lady and expect someone else to marry her? You must be mad!

The niqqa simply got what he had been looking for between her thighs...... a wife!

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by GavelSlam: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2019
FFK no do wine carry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2019
The lady seems interested more sha is a public disgrace of d duo. The girl looks more matured than the boy sef

10 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by MrPENIS(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Key word:FORCED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by IamD18: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2019
The lady go see marriage run for her life.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by seniorgozman(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Servers them right

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by dreamwords: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Someone can not just release in peace again these days

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Oluromantic: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2019
MrPENIS:
Key word:FORCED
I thought only me noticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Very good. The moment you keep a certain distance from ladies that when you can think normal. Most of them are dream killers.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2019
The boy is even lucky they asked him to marry her.
That year I was still a teenager, my gf papa caught me in bed with her daughter. The place he hit me with a metal is still on my neck till today.
Funny enough the girl is a year older than me.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by id4sho(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2019
We the Fu‹k boys aren't happy, we just lost a member to the other side.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by CuntMiner(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
That year I was still a teenager, my gf papa caught me in bed with her daughter. The place he hit me with a metal is still on my neck till today.
hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by id4sho(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Corrosiveman(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Igbo Kwenu

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Adult acts come with adult responsibilities!

33 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Horsebok(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by castrol180(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Igbo kwenu with their premarital sex and sexual romp life

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by MrPresident1: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2019
This is very good. If she is old enough to receive the dicksin comfortably she is able to get married. Her husband's house is her school.

Biblical age for young men to marry is 20. For women, for obvious reasons, should be younger.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by okadoo: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2019
IBO MAN AND KONJI

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by unitysheart(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Toto don they cause men wahala even in the era of Adam n eve yet Men no wan hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by invigilator(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
When you go to where your Elders go, You will be asked to do what your Elders do.

24 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by iamleumas: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Oops
Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by blesson04(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Dem go con dey form Rambo for south west dey condemn this kind thing no fit happen for east this and that

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2019
One chance marriage.......

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos by Billboyy: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Nice one

For your gift cards and btc don't forget to check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.