Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper (1085 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by nazanwannem: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady who took to Instagram few days back to expose her friends for being a backstabber, was reportedly attacked by same friend with pepper, oil and extension box wire.

Here’s what she wrote;

“This is what I’m talking about……..
The Same girls I posted there pictures 2days back for backstabbing me, they came to attack me this evening. Threw pepper and oil in my face, used an extension box wire on me and bite me……..
People sent me direct messages to let things go, but now they gang up to attack me. Broke my bulb and scattered my room. I’m feeling hot right now with the pepper @king_nina01 poured on my body……….. Please world, warn this girls to stay out of my life because friendship is not by force…….
@lana_basginay_nelson you came into my room to display with your friends and even broke my bulb………. why not show the world the evidence you have against as I am showing mine now”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lady-cries-friend-exposed-instagram-allegedly-attacks-pepper-oil-extension-box-wire.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by Papiikush: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
A hoe coming out for another hoe?
What else are they fighting for except from dick?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by McBrooklyn(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by moorevic(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
finally the girl local
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by YorubaForum: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
That's the reward of Aprokocism.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
The best form of defense is attack...

Launch a counter-attack
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well that's female friendship so not really surprised , a guy won't prob go that far however we got some men acting like b.itchez these days
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by doublewisdom: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
She claims she's feeling hot and instead of running off to the hospital she is posting on social media!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Friend She Exposed On IG Attacks Her With Pepper by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dumb,senseless and unproductive fight.smh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man shares Unclad On Facebook And Got People Talking / Niyi Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire Mike Adenuga Marries Secretly / Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.