Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else (1086 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else by Cinfon: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2017
What would you do if you caught your neighbor having $.3x with your wife.

A neighbour, who identified himself as Joseph Enang said the man peeped through an opening in the window and saw his wife, Gift and Chukwuka making love.

Shocked by what he was seeing, Udoh screamed and tried to break down the door to his bedroom.

His wife, a mother of two was said to have opened the door but Chukwuemeka escaped before the husband could pounce on him.

WATCH & DOWNLOAD VIDEO

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else by Cinfon: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Coll
Re: Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else by Cinfon: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Couple In Beautiful Pre-wedding Shoot / . / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.