Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward (1466 Views)

Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am the Game and I am here again.. .

Now most people who read the header and click the link to this thread will jump right to the comment section to hurl insults at me... They don't want to read this long epistle because they are b@ckw@rd.. they feel they are too lazy to read, but yet they are ready to comment.

So, I want to share 3 reasons why Nigerian People are very backward.

1. They are poorly educated..

The education Americans received in the 1901 is better than the one we receive in 2017.. Most Nigerians are so poorly educated, because the education system is so poor and worse they are no jobs to compensate.. That is why people like Biafrabushboy could leave his field of engineering to become an ICT personnel.. Like London to Dungeon I say..

I watch it on TV shows where Nigerian people can't even spell and they laugh about it. It is so funny until companies start turning them down and then they spend more money acquiring more qualifications than acquiring more intelligence..

2. They love suffering and smiling

This is so deep in the blood, especially the ladies... You wouldn't believe the amount most girls spend on clothes, hair, makeup and shoes monthly. I remember a friend of my sister who was broke and requested money from me.. I said I will give her on so date.. I told my sister and she just hissed saying that the girl purchased a shoe worth 5k just some days ago and here she claims she does not have food to eat..

They prefer to enjoy the little fun they see than work hard to get something of real worth.. They claim that you only live once, so why kill yourself.. After wasting so many years they start blaming their village people and witches for their misfortunes. Instead of focusing on what is right, they focus on having fun and enjoying themselves and keep saying there is a time for everything..

3. They are not innovative..

Just look at Seun the owner of Nairaland.. Imagine Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook in 2004 and Nairaland came alive in 2005.. Today Mark Zuckerberg is known all over the world, for his encouragement of programmers, health, politics and his initiatives.. But look at Seun, he hides in his mansion and eats everyday, I haven't seen much he has done to enable programmers have a chance or even give a voice to anyone.. Facebook always brings something new every year and does sometime crazy to make us remember that they truly care.. innovation.

Innovation is the simple reasons why Tosyne2much can't make money no matter how great his articles are (I love them). .It is the reason why FitnessDoctor can't make money from his health and fitness articles (I read a lot on his blog).. it is the reason why lefulefu is constantly making ladies laugh, but can't think of how to make profit from that... It is the reason why Talk2bella is not able to climb higher in the ladder of her blog..

We are too poorly educated to know what is right.. We are too lazy (like Lions who sleep and rest for 20 hours a day)... and those who claim they are entrepreneurs are not innovative enough to make it...

I remain the Game.. a voice, a movement

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Alphamale2017(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am very sure your IQ is way below 0.00000000000000000001 over generalization will kill you at last. you are so mentally crippled. your argument is way too shallow , I would have called you a pussy but you lack depth and warmth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by benzene00: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
benzene00:
ok

What else could I expect from an average personality
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hahahaha.. Funny you cheesy

And you think everybody needs to come here to blow trumpet about how they make money from what they do?

Keep wallowing in your childishness

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. Funny you cheesy

And you think everybody needs to come here to blow trumpet about how they make money from what they do?

Only kids do that bro

No one asked you to talk about how much you make from what you do.. because if you did make enough, you wouldn't have the time to be quarreling with all the ladies like you are doing in my former thread...

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Davidgrey: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
No Comment! lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lmao cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

No one asked you to talk about how much you make from what you do.. because if you did make enough, you wouldn't have the time to be quarreling with all the ladies like you are doing in my former thread...

So, a freelancer needs to spend all his hours writing articles without having time to relax, play or get his website updated?

Your reasoning is very pathetic, low and crippled and you need prayer cheesy

This hogwash you posted is not going to make front page.

Ooooh you think it's easy to come up with something and it will grace the front page? Try to be creative instead of criticising creative minds
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, a freelancer needs to spend all his hours writing articles without having time to relax, play or get his website updated?

Your reasoning is very pathetic and you need prayer cheesy
grin grin grin.. so you are a freelancer?

I was expecting a more capable profession...
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
mr 18 billion naira op i hail u grin
life is not all about money so relax cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

grin grin grin.. so you are a freelancer?

I was expecting a more capable profession...
Do you have an idea of how people sit down in the comfort of their rooms writing to make to money online. Go and make your research because I can see that your reasoning is contaminated by ignorance cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Do you have an idea of how people sit down in the comfort of their rooms writing to make to money online. Go and make your research because I can see that your reasoning is contaminated by ignorance cheesy

Don't make yourself sound foolish.. you are a role model (that does not have money) remember!!!

I help bloggers and freelancers get gigs.. I mean I get the articles and then employ the freelancers to write them.. So I know how much they make grin grin grin... The highest is 50k per month...

Anything else?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

So, I want to share 3 reasons why Nigerian People are very backward.

The education Americans received in the 1901 is better than the one we receive in 2017.

But look at Seun, he hides in his mansion and eats everyday, I haven't seen much he has done to even give a voice to anyone..

We are too poorly educated to know what is right.

I remain the Game.. a voice, a movement

Hmmm....Nigerians now receiving same education as America did in 1901 ..... so why is it that soooo many Nigerians mainly educated in Nigeria are in professions in America that require above average education?...especially in the field of medicine?
Seun and Nairaland..... hasn't he given you a voice on this platform? ...have you ever paid to run an ad so he can generate funds to carry out innovations?..like Mark?

And since when does one has to be educated to know right from wrong?

No doubt, what you said has some amount of truth.... but the same would be true of almost all countries...maybe...just maybe not the Vatican....so why use all the paint to smear Nigeria only?...that's backward.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:
mr 18 billion naira op i hail u grin
life is not all about money so relax cheesy

No one is talking about money.. yet some many people are complaining about a job (to make money), or food (which is bought with money)...

Rethink Lefu... If we keep telling ourselves that life is not all about money.. then one day Nigeria will sink, because we would not take life so serious and become so carefree.. our ladies are an example for you all
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Originalsly:

Hmmm....Nigerians now receiving same education as America did in 1901 ..... so why is it that soooo many Nigerians mainly educated in Nigeria are in professions in America that require above average education?...especially in the field of medicine?
Seun and Nairaland..... hasn't he given you a voice on this platform? ...have you ever paid to run an ad so he can generate funds to carry out innovations?..like Mark?

And since when does one has to be educated to know right from wrong?

No doubt, what you said has some amount of truth.... but the same would be true of almost all countries...maybe...just maybe not the Vatican....so why use all the paint to smear Nigeria only?...that's backward.

First of all, I said that the education received by Americans in the 1901s is better than the one at present...

Secondly, all those people working in America at the moment had to do a post graduate course, or even study in America for them to get a job, so the education does not come this average country.

Thirdly, I don't need to run ads on Facebook for Mark to generate funds and yet he is a billionaire and Facebook is the world no. 1.. Seun makes millions monthly for the ads runs by others but keeps it in a cupboard.. typical of a Nigerian man..

Fourthly, If you keep comparing yourselves to other countries you will remain stagnant, but if you look the future and work hard to make it, then you will be one step ahead... I am not here to look at other countries and say that because they are suffering so I should suffer too.. I am here to enjoy..

Muah
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Don't make yourself sound foolish.. you are a role model (that does not have money) remember!!!

I help bloggers and freelancers get gigs.. I mean I get the articles and then employ the freelancers to write them.. So I know how much they make grin grin grin... The highest is 50k per month...

Anything else?
So, 50k per month is not a good start? So, people need to make 500k per month because you heap praises on them?

Do you know that an average Nigeria earns below 30k per month?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, 50k per month is not a good start? So, people need to make 500k per month because you heap praises on them?

Do you know that an average Nigeria earns below 30k per month?

I was expecting more from you. Why do Nigerians keep comparing themselves to people who are suffering worse than they are..

I once knew a writer who made 29k for a start (no one makes 50k for a start my friend!!! and I know you don't.. don't lie please)

Now, I am not talking about money, but I am talking about innovation.. Tosyne, if you want to argue with me and keep making that same amount you make now, then you can keep doing that.. But if you want to sit down and be innovative.. then you can make double that amount by your next month salary..

Think well..

Muah
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

No one is talking about money.. yet some many people are complaining about a job (to make money), or food (which is bought with money)...

Rethink Lefu... If we keep telling ourselves that life is not all about money.. then one day Nigeria will sink, because we would not take life so serious and become so carefree.. our ladies are an example for you all
life is not about money i tell u.life is about finding fulfillment in what you do.making an impact on ppl around u.that is life.its because nigeria is so materialistic that is why we are in the mess we are today.politicians steal billions and hid it inside empty buildings and foreign banks,youths getting involved in armed robbery/yahoo yah00,rituals and pastors ripping their church members off their hard earned money just cos they want to be flashy...all for what? cheesy.u come get the billions nko and u come dey afflicted with an incurable disease...wat use will be the money to u?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

life is not about money i tell u.life is about finding fulfillment in what you do.making an impact on ppl around u.that is life.its because nigeria is so materialistic that is why we are in the mess we are today.politicians steal billions and hid it inside empty buildings and foreign banks,youths getting involved in armed robbery/yahoo yah00,rituals and pastors ripping their church members off their hard earned money just cos they want to be flashy...all for what? cheesy.u come get the billions nko and u come dey afflicted with an incurable disease...wat use will be the money to u?

Life is not all about money, but you don't have to tell yourself that.. and my post is not referring to money... It is referring to the reason why people like lefulefu can come here and be funny, why they can come here and talk a lot about life.. But in the real world, they hide in the shadows.. they can't face the government for their right.. and they love suffering and smiling...
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

I was expecting more from you. Why do Nigerians keep comparing themselves to people who are suffering worse than they are..

I once knew a writer who made 29k for a start (no one makes 50k for a start my friend!!! and I know you don't.. don't lie please)

Now, I am not talking about money, but I am talking about innovation.. Tosyne, if you want to argue with me and keep making that same amount you make now, then you can keep doing that.. But if you want to sit down and be innovative.. then you can make double that amount by your next month salary..

Think well..

Muah
Please take me out of this issue, cos I believe it should bother you less whether I earn a penny from writing or not. Even if I write and make nothing from it, it doesn't warrant this hogwash you created.

With time, you will grow to understand that everything is not about money. We have seen people who do what they have passion for without any reward but later along the line, they rose to stardom from it.

To create a thread and embed the names of some Nairalanders just to express your disgust towards them for doing what they know how to do beat clearly shows how childish you are.

With time, these people you're hating on will climb the ladder of success for doing what they know how to do best while your own public display of stupidity and enmity will never pave way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

the country is bleeped no doubt but there are nigerians using their talents to make money so wich one are u sayin tht nigerians are backward and lazy?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please take me out of this issue, cos I believe it should bother you less whether I earn a penny from writing or not. Even if I write and make nothing from it, it doesn't warrant this hogwash you created.

With time, you will grow to understand that everything is not about money. We have seen people who do what they have passion for without any reward but later along the line, they rose to stardom from it.

To create a thread and embed the names of some Nairalanders just to express your disgust towards them for doing what they know how to do beat clearly shows how childish you are.

With time, these people you're hating on will climb the ladder of success for doing what they know how to do best while your own display of stupidity will never pave way
grin grin grin grin I don't hate you guys... I was only sharing something that added another zero to my paycheck.. but you can keep hustling..

My father always told me.. that some people in life, they get lucky and meet those who would make them achieve great things in a year.. while others don't meet anyone but struggle to make it in 10 years... Maybe you are the latter..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

the country is bleeped no doubt but there are nigerians using their talents to make money so wich one are u sayin tht nigerians are backward and lazy?

I was never talking about money and talent.. it seems like you only read the 3rd reason.. go and read 1 and 2
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

Life is not all about money, but you don't have to tell yourself that.. and my post is not referring to money... It is referring to the reason why people like lefulefu can come here and be funny, why they can come here and talk a lot about life.. But in the real world, they hide in the shadows.. they can't face the government for their right.. and they love suffering and smiling...

i hardly talk on naija politics cheesy.na ppl wey wan suffer high blood pressure dey engage on naija politics.just make the best of your life.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

life is not about money i tell u.life is about finding fulfillment in what you do.making an impact on ppl around u.that is life.its because nigeria is so materialistic that is why we are in the mess we are today.politicians steal billions and hid it inside empty buildings and foreign banks,youths getting involved in armed robbery/yahoo yah00,rituals and pastors ripping their church members off their hard earned money. just cos they want to be flashy...all for what? cheesy.u come get the billions nko and u come dey afflicted with an incurable disease...wat use will be the money to u?
You never cease to amaze me with your comment bro

Life is all about making impacts and legacy in any way you can

The likes of Toks2008, Emusmity and Rapmoney may not be earning from writing but I like the fact that these guys are relentlessly doing what they know how to do best. And I know for sure that there would be a time when the book remembrance would be open unto them. There would be a time when someone will read their articles on google page and will get in touch with these guys. That's how people rise.

If you're so much concerned about making money more than making impacts, in fact, I can assure you that you're not going to make that money.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

i hardly talk on naija politics cheesy.na ppl wey wan suffer high blood pressure dey engage on naija politics.just make the best of your life.

That is the big problem.. so you think that I will kill myself to make Nigeria a better place while you come and enjoy off my sweat.. because you don't want high blood pressure.. because you want to keep suffering and smiling..

smh.. My God
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

With time, these people you're hating on will climb the ladder of success for doing what they know how to do best while your own public display of stupidity and enmity will never pave way
lol he might just be a kid fueled by davido and whizzkid videos on tv.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

If you're so much concerned about making money more than making impacts, in fact, I can assure you that you're not going to make that money.

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by thegame1655: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

lol he might just be a kid fueled by davido and whizzkid videos on tv.
grin grin grin From the last time I saw your profile pic.. I reckon you must be around 25 - 30....

I am within that range.. with a good paycheck.. I didn't say luxurious.. I say good
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian People Are Very Backward by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
You never cease to amaze me with your comment bro

Life is all about making impacts and legacy in any way you can

The likes of Toks2008, Emusmity and Rapmoney may not be earning from writing but I like the fact that these guys are relentlessly doing what they know how to do best. And I know for sure that there would be a time when the book remembrance would be open unto them. There would be a time when someone will read their articles on google page and will get in touch with these guys. That's how people rise.

GBAM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Cheat More In A Relationship: Here Are My Reasons / If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose / Why Are Ghanaians So Awesome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.