Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose (1467 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you ever find your girlfriend exhibiting these signs, pls don't waste time on proposing to her.

Oya leggo cheesy

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Make I balance here
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
3 grin

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by dotunbekro06(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Awon eyan Instagram

Krastv followers

I see you oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by ijobaooorun(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Make I park here
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by pocohantas(f): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by luvinhubby(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Desperate girls are dangerous, when she starts like this, run or else you will end up settling down with a packaged fiancee before marriage and disaster after wedding.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
dotunbekro06:
Awon eyan Instagram

Krastv followers

I see you oooooooo
Lol is it possible to follow myself ni? grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by joelens007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
na she sabi, even if she start screaming marry me upandan...I still won't propose if I ain't ready...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Topestbilly(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
7 this one weak my liver cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2017

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Divay22(f): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hahahahahahaha

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by newyorks(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
mummcy~in~law indeed papsy ~in~law ni
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
@Divay22 i luv ur dp, hope you don't mind if i use it as my screensaver. smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by iwakacome: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
let me park here. I remember when one girl took my name to a pastor. I took to my heels
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Kelblaq(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
iwakacome:
let me park here. I remember when one girl took my name to a pastor. I took to my heels
Wahala grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Oche211(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let me park here
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Divay22(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Caringguy:
@Divay22 i luv ur dp, hope you don't mind if i use it as my screensaver. smiley
Your plan is to get me beaten abi undecided
No try am o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Your plan is to get me beaten abi undecided
No try am o
Lol
I fit say you get mind oo grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Caringguy:
Lol
I fit say you get mind oo grin
I no get o.
No let devil use you abeg cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Heloct(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

I no get o.
No let devil use you abeg cheesy
Fear not! for i was just joking wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by Divay22(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Caringguy:
Fear not! for i was just joking wink
Berra
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is Exhibiting These Signs, It's Time For You To Propose by TINALETC3(f): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin, guys dnt no dat ladies secretly do dat, dem go jst write ur name on a piece of paper go gv daddy G. O grin grin, some guys no no say as dem dey NL dey chat, dia names dey one cherubim and seraphim altar grin grin, Al dese proposal wey we dey see 4 NL no b clear eye grin
iwakacome:

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanaians So Awesome? / Throwback - Tiwa Savage Singing On The X Factor In 2006 / It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.