Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Proudly 5% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proudly 5% (489 Views)

First Indigenous Drone Gun Boat. Proudly Nigerian / Proposed 5% VAT On Online Purchases: Nigerians React / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proudly 5% by chelseaboi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
The way things are going in this country is what I really CNT understand,we the proudly 5% re really suffering,truly we re no longer existing in this so called country..we HV suffered and endured enough... since the end of the civil war,I can proudly tell u that we re still much alive today cuz of our survival instincts..our educated youths no longer get employment into federal jobs,our businessmen re seriously been knocked out of the game based on tribal and ethics favourism and nepotism.now everybody want to be in politics so that they can comfortably loot and dance to the tone of their paymasters..any of our leaders that tries to identify or speak the spankly epic truth abt our gravely ordeal is locked up ..pls Nigeria shld release our man..IFEANYI UBA...CEO..CAPITAL OIL..

Pls we didn't want corrupt governorship aspirants in our forthcoming November anambra election.if only we can have the likes of PETER OBI,Then we re good to go..

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [6th June, 2017]. / Buhari Government Boycotting Netanyahu's Visit To ECOWAS Will Spell Doom / Despite Boko Haram Scare, Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.