Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive (827 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2017
It's time we make the romance section what it used to be. Enough of the bashing and obscene language. In this era of sexual revolution, dealing with a high libido[mainly amongst males] seems to be a problem. The causes tend to be abstruse. What i'll do now, is suggest 3 practical solutions to reducing our/your sex drive.........
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
1. Exercise more. This relaxes tension and relieves you from sexual stress. A high libido may sometimes be the body's response to not getting enough exercise and looking for ways to cope. Keep yourself moving and take up sports that don't overstimulate your imagination. Like, don't spend much time swimming in a beach so not to get distracted by the ladies on bikini.
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
2. stay away from stimulating films, chats or literature. Anything that is overtly sexual or has strong innuendos will get you in the frame of mind for sex. If you find yourself gravitating towards it, find ways to keep yourself occupied and away from these things. You can go for a class, walk or lunch.
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by marvin902(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
who ever said i was planning to reduce mine undecided undecided
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
3. keep yourself busy. The less free time you have, the less chances you will spend time focusing on sex. You can spend your day 'on the run.' With this, you become tired and don't see the need to indulge in masturbation or sex. Inside you, you will feel happy overworking yourself for the right reasons.
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2017
You can see a sex therapist or a doctor for medication if none of the suggestions work.

1 Like

Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by subtlemee(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2017
When people are even looking for it you are asking me to reduce mine?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
marvin902:
who ever said i was planning to reduce mine undecided undecided
it could be addictive, you know? I've been down that road before.
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by marvin902(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
redbeans:
it could be addictive, you know? I've been down that road before.

theres a difference between a sex addict..
and a guy that has a high libido
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Garrirevenge(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Surprising. Its like saying you want to reduse your appetite for food.

1 Like

Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2017
subtlemee:
When people are even looking for it you are asking me to reduce mine?
hmm.. Not saying you/they should stop. I'm looking at moderation. You should join in spreading the gospel coz you won't find it that exciting when you come across a guy who's a maniac with a lot of sexual fantasies
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
So because I didn't make my thread controversial, people are ignoring it. Do you know the braincracking involved here. Must I raise a thread attacking female or drope half unclad pics b4 u fall in. You people should respect my long active status here o. Oya if you hear your name, ansa present cheesy:
Re: 3 Tips For Those Who Want To Reduce Their Sex Drive by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nmaudu tnktosin babatunx mansions rxmusa kennedymac bropeee torressa jarizod osazeeiyeks swissheart auxanosolar kakabre dmostcheerful eaugusta datizy winifred468 pjewelsilva haryormeedeh gazlyn etc

(1) (Reply)

See The Punishment A Nigerian Lady Suggested For Men Who Cheat On Their Wives / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men / How To Get Good Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.