Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tamed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tamed (8195 Views)

Don't Let Your VOICE Be TAMED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
I wont update this morning, probably in the evening because there is no light cry and my bar3 is almost down sad
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
chapter four

"Daddy, What happened to mom? Why is she in the hospital?" Odimma called out as he barged into the hospital waiting room

"Calm down odim, it is not serious. Its just a minor injury on her arm"

"Its just?... I don't understand you and my mom's marriage anymore. What is going on?"

"Son...

Just then, the nurse entered with Brenda

"Sir, you wife has been attended to... She can go home now"

"You see, there was nothing serious son"

"Mom, lets go home" Odim said holding his mother by the hand

After a long silence held in the car, Brenda decided to break it.

"Son, that was rude"

"What is rude? Mom, what is happening? Why were you the one that had to put off the fire when dad was there? Why didn't any of you call the fire service or something?"

"But the fire was small and it was all my fault"

"I don't wanna think you are unhappy mom because it seems like"

"Don't worry, Odim. I'm alright. There is nothing wrong at all. You know every couples encounter problems"

"Must you have problems too?"

"Of course"

"O.K mom. I just don't want to see you sad"

"Sweetheart, i wont be... I would never let anything make me sad

"We are home" Odin said as he stopped the car in their park.

"The kids should have been sleeping by now" Brenda said as she got out of the car

"Yeah"

Just then, Kelechi zoomed in...

"We need to talk Brenda" He said leading the way to the room as he entered the house.

"Mom..." Odim said trying to hold her back

"I'll be fine" Brenda told her son

Kelechi had made up his mind. He had a feeling his wife knew about his escapades and it is best he tells her now.

"Brenda, ... I am sorry about....

"Don't say, it was all my fault so i had to face it"

"I was at a Lady's house last night" he immediately blurted out

"Okay!"

"Okay? Is that all you will say?"

"Yes... Just don't let it repeat itself kel... I don't want to lose you"

"Sure, so.... " He said putting his hand round her waist

"Not this night" Brenda said smiling

"C'mon, it is only your arm.. Its just a flint"

"My arm is precious, my whole body hurts... Only kisses are acceptable"

"Gosh, fine; kisses her deeply; Good night" Kelechi said sulking, thinking of Cecilia.

"Ok, goodnight"
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
chapter five

"What does a man need?"

"A man?.. A man needs love? No, i don't think so... All a man need is..." The woman paused

"What, Tell me? What does a man need?" Brenda said anxiously and persistent

"Brenda, what do you think your husband needs?" The counsellor asked

"I don't know, that is why i am here" She replied sadly

It had been six months after the last incident. Kelechi didn't change at all. He would go to work and won't come back till the next day or more.

"Kelechi again, What is wrong with you?"

"What?!" He said, loosening his tie; let me go in and check the kids"

"The kids?, that's the only thing you care about. What of the woman that gave birth to them!"

*sighs*, Bren... I didn't come home today to your listen to your nagging....

"So i'm nagging ehn. Kelechi, whatever you are doing don't bring any disease to this house" Brenda yelled

"How dare you say such a thing?" Kelechi shouted slapping her face

"Kel... Kel... Who...Who..what have i done wrong?" She said holding unto her face as it'll fall

"....I'll go and see the kids" He said walking out

"Oh my God! Oh God! What have i done wrong? How... How" Brenda said sobbing softly

The next day, she went to her mother-in-law's home. Her father-in-law is late. He died two years ago. But his wife still mourns him like it were yesterday.

"Mama!" Brenda said immediately entering the home

"Nwam, dalu... It is so early for you to visit. How is the children?" Her mother-in-law said hugging her lightly and putting her to seat.

"They are fine; she breaks into tears; Mama ... Kelechi, i don't understand him anymore"

"My kelechi?! Ogini? What has happened?"

"Kekechi don't... He doesn't come home anymore... In fact, he has abandoned me. He only cares about the children. Last vacation, he took them and left me hone. I'm tired Mama"

"Kelechi is treating you like a stranger? This is strange"

"Mama, i don't understand. In fact... I an scared"

"Scared? Why? Do your parents know about my sons' behaviour?"

"No, i don't want them to know. It'll cause fights and arguments and my brothers have might want to kill him"

"Ah! It is better you don't inform them now. Hmmn, I'll tell his uncle. We'll call a family meeting... Kelechi that was very happy when he found you. I remember when he introduced you to me and his father. He was so happy, now he treats you like this. Hmmn" her mother in law sighed

"Mama, that is not all. Even if he comes home and i try to talk to him. He gets violent. I don't understand my husband again... I want the man i married back" Brenda said crying.

"Don't worry ehn. Omalicha nwa, miye m. Your Kelechi would be back. Stop crying ndo."

Kelechi was summoned to the family meeting. He did go but with annoyance. He almost beat up Brenda for telling his mother.

Akaji, his uncle was a thoughtful old man but he was greedy. He was so greedy that a bottle of dry gin could bribe him.
So Kelechi gave him a carton and everything turned to his favour.

"Kelechi my son has told me what happened and i have heard your complaint too Nkem" Akaji said pausing for a moment

"Akaji, i want fairness. I want you to advice this son of mine. What man treats his wife as a stranger and even beats her correcting him" Kelechi mother said

"Obiageli, you see... After hearing from the two sides... My conclusion is that Brenda is not submissive.....

"Ehn?!"

"As i said Brenda is not submissive at all. If a wife is giving her husband what he wants, will he look outside?

And that was what ended the meeting.
Re: Tamed by drunkpunk(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
I think a devoted Fan n reader is getting impatient. Wanna know how it'll all end. I should just shoot akaji in his balls. Greedy hungry bastard. If only I had a wish, I'd wish for you to read me the story to the end like some mothers would read their kids stories till they fall asleep. Please Ginie grant my wish
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
drunkpunk:
I think a devoted Fan n reader is getting impatient. Wanna know how it'll all end. I should just shoot akaji in his balls. Greedy hungry bastard. If only I had a wish, I'd wish for you to read me the story to the end like some mothers would read their kids stories till they fall asleep. Please Ginie grant my wish

Patience, a lil patience...

I ll surely complete it, just dat no light for sometimes now so chargin is hard cry
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2017

Brenda was broken after that but she decided to endure.
She cant leave her marriage, she will have to save it. She must!. That was her decision and no one not even the so called lady can change it.

It was later one of her friends introduced her to the marriage counsellor. A renowned psychologist, who retired according to rumours, to save her marriage.

"Brenda, Mrs. Brenda Okafor... I was introduced...erm...My friend....

"No need, sit down... So why are you here?" The woman asked

"Why am i here?... To save my marriage"

"I am not holding your marriage, neither am i a saviour? Why are you here Brenda?"

"I don't get your question. I came to save... i mean know how to save my marriage"

"Well..., It seems you don't know why you are here" The woman added

Brenda looked at her 'counsellor', a tall average looking woman probably in her early fifties or late forties.
She had a dark mark on her brown face which gave her a weird look but she seems nice even though she has a bad mouth as Brenda concluded

"Mrs. Brenda, what really brought you here?" the woman said breaking the long silence they had

"My husband has been treating me badly, we don't talk anymore. Even if we do, we argue... I don't know how it all started.. What caused everything"

"There is always a source for every problem. Yours surely has one"

"Really? Lemme think...

"Brenda, if you still want to think then we would have another appointment... This saturday at my place..Two hours from 4pm... Here is the address"

"Woah, your place?"

"Yes.... I only take special cases there. There is more to your marriage than you think. On Saturday, we will sort it out but for now be submissive and respect everything he does...Okay?"

"I am always that way... Bye ma"

Before going home, she decided to pay Tola a visit.

"Shinning as ever, freshest" Tolani said immediately she entered

"You and your mouth" Brenda said sitting down; i'm hungry... go and cook.... You didn't go to your boutique today"

"Did you go to your store today?" Tola asked her too

"Well, i am hungry... Go and get me food...

"Go and serve yourself. It is your house too"
"That is how all of you will be saying, anyway i am just coming from the counsellor' place"

"Counsellor?"

"Yes, the marriage counsellor. The one Ade introduced me to"

"Ok, ok... So how was it?"

"She said i should come to her place on saturday. That my case is special"

"Your case? or Your husband's case? i just hope everything turns out fine since you want to save that marriage of yours"

Tapping her friend hard; " What?; her friend said, you know your hand hurts"

"Sorry, but...You know ... My marriage is important to me and i'll never leave it"

"I know... Its just that i don't like seeing you sad"

"Everything will be fine soon"

"Ok, i ll go get your food"

"Please do... I am starving"
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
chapter six

"I am glad you came" the counsellor said.
Her name is Mrs. Uwem Udoh

"I won't risk coming for anything"

"Okay, you can sit... Doggy come here" she said to her dog.

"After a while, she came in with a paper and a pen which Brenda wondered what it was meant for

"Here"

"A paper and pen?"

"Yes... Here is a book to put the paper on.. Do you care for water, juice or even tea? Its evening but the weather is cold"

"No, i am okay. So what is the paper and pen for?"

"To write, you use a pen to write on a paper; demonstrating; i am sure you know that"

"Yes... But?"

"Give me that; collecting the pen and paper; I was only checking something... You are the curious type, very curious but i am surprised"

"Surprised about what?" Brenda asked

"You are curious and so you should be the jealous type, the angry type but you are not... You know your husband is cheating, but still you are not angry... That is different from people who are curious"

"Well, they say once bitten, twice shy... My first marriage had issues with infidelity but i never knew till he 'my ex husband' died. I am taking no chances this time. I wont let any random girl break my marriage."

"How did it all start? Did your husband wake up one morning and started cheating on you?"

"No..No.. I.. I don't know... What do men need? What do they want from a woman? What does a man need?"

"A man?... A man needs love? No, i don't think so... All a man need is..." she pauses

Brenda already getting anxious asked: "What? Tell me, what does a man need?"

"Brenda, What do you think your husband need? Why did he start looking outside.. somewhere else?"

"S..Sex, food, money... Money is out of the equation, even food... I cook good meals,we don't even have a cook.. But sex... Well, i am not quite sure but that doesn't matter. We have three children as a result of it?!"

"Well... You are an intelligent Lady... You are right... Two keys to a man's heart is Sex and Food.. A secret that every woman knows but have no idea about"

"That's funny"

"Maybe the other woman is being free using that weapon. The weapons that tame a man"

"I ... I can't believe i am discussing this with someone. I am shy type in the discussion about sex"

"It doesn't... Are you serious? Do you and your husband discuss about this, your sex life?"

"No.. No, we don't.. I cant tell for sure but it is not appropriate. It is not just right and sane to me"

"That is what you think. Brenda, you can still save your marriage. I don't tell people this story but i will tell you anyway. My marriage almost collapsed years ago. You know we are not the westerners. Those ones see divorce as a means to end a single threat they feel they are facing in marriage.
Even though i was living there, i never saw ending my marriage as the solution. Well, i saved it by resigning...Cooked my husband the best meal he will ever eat from me and then we had the best sex of..oops sorry.. You hate such talk i remember"

"Well, i am getting used to it already"

"Okay! back to my story..My husband confessed his sins that night...He was cheating on me with my P.A... Just imagine.. According to him, she gives him everything i don't... Men can be selfish though...; adjusting her glasses; anyway, my marriage is back..I know my baby is not cheating.. I am in my fifties i doubt it obvious"

"No, it is not" Brenda admitted

"You see Brenda, your situation might be solved like mine. Easy and simple but this one you are like this. Are you sure you can get your man back?"

"Well, you said 'good food and the other..

"Yeah"

"Alright, but Kelechi is different"

"No man is different but they are not the same either"

"Aish... This is tough...I can't imagine myself doing what you said... Men are wicked" Brenda said with annoyance in her tone

"I wont say wicked, they have a natural inborn evil nature"

"It is still the same

"Brenda, i will tell you one thing... Determination is a very big key.. If you are determined, you can get your man back"

"I have the rings"; showing her wedding ring; i know he has not married the lady... I don't wish to know her name"

"You do not need to worry yourself about her. Its your husband you want, and its your husband you get"

"The meetings, family meetings... We had one with his family, two with mine even with my son. Now you seem to give me the key, i don't have the will"

"You don't know you have the will. Women are miracle creatures... I am not joking... We have inborn knowledge in some aspect... I am exaggerating a bit though but i am sure you can do this. Fighting Brenda!"

"Hmmn, okay... I ll try this next week...If it works... I'll bring something special for you"

"No, no, no... If you want to bring anything, bring your husband... He should come with you to my place"

"Are you joking ms? Kelechi can't do such even if... Well, lets see"

"Pray he does, okay?"
Re: Tamed by crislyn(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Awww thanks dear for the update...Brenda should be submissive na ship, she should give the man what he wants. But this Kelechi sef...which word will I use to quantify him now o

1 Like

Re: Tamed by drunkpunk(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
hinky:
I just wish I can lay you down and flog you
Re: Tamed by Ansasan(f): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm..getting more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
drunkpunk:
I just wish I can lay you down and flog you
Double update done!
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
chapter seven

"So, how did it go?" Tola asked

"Hmmn, your boutique is getting beautiful everyday"

"Thank you oh, its God's doing. How was the appointment with the woman?"

"Well.. She... She told me what i can do to get Kelechi back"

"Ok so what did she say?"

"Cook the best meal and... Erm.. You know, you get" trying to decode the message to her friend who pretended not to understand

"Erm, get what? oh! so you still have this syndrome even after sleeping with two men... You are still shy..Hmmn"

"Look at the way you shouted. Do you want your sales girls to start thinking otherwise?"
"Otherwise? those girls eyes have seen worse... So what are you saying?..But this one you are still behaving like an 18years old virgin... Is this how you will win kel?"

"Change is constant... And besides i am a woman"

"Hmmn... Do you know how far that bitc-h has gone in charming your husband?"

"I don't care, he ll still be mine. Patience.. By patience i'll eat the fattest bone. Let that Lady or witch think she can take kel away from me...Not happening"

"Well, at least i have a story to tell my grand children and great grand children in the future"

"You are not serious ehn..

"Are you just knowing?... So when are you planning on doing what the woman said?"

"Kel will be coming home on wednesday next week from my calculations... So.. I ll have my plans"

"Hmmn, May God bless your efforts"

"Amen, now you are talking. Support me"

"I was never against you, you know"

"You are my best friend" Brenda said smiling

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
chapter eight

"So you are going to stay with granny for the break..., from today Wednesday to Monday. Stella, be a good girl. Take care of Chima and Leroy, okay?"

"Yes mommy, ... Will you come with daddy to take us from grandma's place." Stella asked

"Sure he will"

"Mommy, will daddy buy chocolates for us when he comes?"

"I don't know, but.. We ll come together"

"Will daddy take us to the park?" Leroy asked

"I don't.. Fine..Yes he will. No more questions.. So Uncle Tade will take you there now..." Facing Tade, "You can take a break for yourself too..I'll tell the gateman too. I want absolute time alone..

2 Likes

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
"Okay ma" Tade replied
*&********************************

That night was as quiet as ever, she had only herself and the house.
She prepared her husband' favourite dish; 'cooked yam and garnished egg sauce' in the most tantalizing way.

Kelechi came home as usual to discover there was no gateman on stand. Cursing under his breath, he went to open the gate reluctantly.

He noticed the gateman was not in, he went inside his home anyway.
The house was quiet, calm and serene...

He opened the door to his home, cool music was played in the background.

Just then his wife came out dressed in a blue slim short night dress.
"Welcome kel" She said not caring what his next reaction might be

"Uh mm,..." He only said

"You seem tired, why don't you go in and shower. I'll dish your meal"

"..Okay.."He found himself saying

"Alright then, i ll go to the kitchen now" Brenda said smiling.

Tension gripped Kelechi as he took off his clothes for shower. He couldn't believe his wife could behave in such manner.
"Woah!" He exclaimed; He stayed in the bath tub thinking of why he is hurting this beloved woman.
Cecilia has not called him for two days now. She went on a shopping spree and he decided to wait on her.

"Come to think of it, his children.. Where could they be in?" He thought

He came to the dinning to eat just little as he had intended but Brenda was ready to make make sure he eats more than full.

After taking two slices, he discovered he was loving the meal the more.

"Hmmn, this sauce is really delicious"

"You like it? You love it right?"

"Of course"

"Drink this fruit juice made by me to step it down"

"Woah, You are sweet Brenda" Kelechi said smiling

"Thank you" Brenda said stroking her long natural hair softly.

After the sumptuous dinner, Kelechi never felt that good.
He went to his reading room to rest as he drank some red wine.

Brenda entered in with some snacks; "Do you care for?" She said smiling as she sat close to him. She extended a slice of the crackers to her husband.
He took it from her hand with his mouth.
"Can you always be like this?"He suddenly said as he gently brought her close to his body.

"Like this? Why are you saying such?"

"Brenda... I dont know...I have offended you a lot but you are still loyal..I..I have been thinking about this for some days now... I have not lived up to our vow... I have been such a...

"Shh...; Brenda held his lips with her fingers. You don't have to say sorry... I am at fault too..

"You don't understand...

"Kel, i do. I have not treated you like the husband you are to me...

"Brenda..." Kelechi said faintly as they kissed tightly....

********;*:********

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
There would be a plot twist soon, something no one expected i guess grin
Re: Tamed by nihinlolawa24(f): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
loving dis hinky.m happy for Brenda.hope Kelechi won't fail again.more knowledge for u hinky

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
nihinlolawa24:
loving dis hinky.m happy for Brenda.hope Kelechi won't fail again.more knowledge for u hinky

Thank you very much...
Amen to @ bolded
Re: Tamed by Ansasan(f): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
hinky:
There would be a plot twist soon, something no one expected i guess grin
Can't wait cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017
The morning came, but the couple was still loved up together.
"My sugar pie" Kelechi teased as he tickled her

"Stop... Don't be silly" Brenda said smiling

"My heart..." Kelechi said chuckling lightly

"Yes..." Brenda answered twisting her shoulders.

"Do they hurt?; referring to her shoulders; i can help massage it" he said already extending his hands on her shoulders.

"Sure, here..no here... down here"

"You like it right?" Kelechi asked excitedly

"Hmmn... Kel..."

"What?"

"What is her name?" Brenda asked

"Whose name?" He replied Ignorantly

"Wait.. Who is she? What does she do?" Brenda asked not giving up, not minding if her questions will crush her dreams of getting her husband back.

"She is someone... Brenda, lets forget that. This is us now"

"No Kelechi, Lets talk about that...

"Fine...., I have not heard from her for two days now... The last time we saw, she came to ask me for money for her father's operation and the last time she called... She said the operation was successful and that she will be going to Dubai...

"And you gave her some money... right?"

"Brenda lets not do this..."

"No, Lets talk about this... Lets settle this now... But, but why kel...Why did you look outside this wonderful marriage blessed with three beautiful kids?"

"Because; takes a deep breath; because,... there was no connection between us anymore... You took pleasing me as a privilege not a right... We were both rigid...

" You knew her before me right?...

"Y..Yes, we were good friends at high school in oron... Brenda, Lets forget all this now...

"But its still there. She asked you for money for her father' operation, you gave. For her shopping, you gave her... Don't you even think she might be playing you... I love you kel and i don't want to lose you..I don't want that to change... How much did you give her? She could have called you if it was not an outrageous amount"

"Brenda... I know this sound stupid but whatever amount i gave her..She is worth it.. Don't be mad... If not for last night, i have never seen this wild side of you"

"Forget we are talking about this... Its just that it hurts to imagine some else is getting what is rightfully mine, a wholeful of it"

"I deserve all the blame... Not her. I'm at fault not her" Kelechi only said

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
chapter nine

"Here...Sandwich"

"The kids are with granny?" Kelechi asked as he took a bite from the sandwich

"Yes, they are... I don't know how crazy the days that lies ahead will be"

"Hmmn...Crazy...Even the gateman and driver too. You are one silly drama queen" Kelechi teased

"Stop calling me silly"

Just then, his phone rang.
It was cecilia.
"Hello..." he said sounding unconcerned

"Kel.. Are you there?"

"Yea, Yes..." He replied looking at his wife who was looking as if the ground should open up and swallow the phone from his hand.

"Kelechi... I am in trouble. Can you be of help?"

"Help?...Erm....I'll be busy throughout today"

"Busy, doing what? C'mon, i need you now... Very serious. Its urgent Baby"

"Urgent?... uhm... You don't get. I said i am very busy" Kelechi said trying his best not to get charmed by her pleas

"If you come, i promise you the best massage, kisses and lots of fun..Just come over will you?"

Brenda was shocked, she felt like crying at that moment... Is her husband out of his mind or is the girl some sort of magician? Why has he not cut the call on her? Who do she think she is? She thought

"Kelechi... Please i beg you come... You know i am the only one that can please you well" Cecilia concluded

"Alright...But not now..I will call you later" He said looking at his annoyed wife.

"Bren...

"Bren what? Why are calling me? What do you want to say to me?" She replied angry

"Nothing is going to happen...I'll tell her the situation on ground" Kelechi replied

"What situation? That you don't want to cheat anymore on your wife.. Do you think that is easy? Do you have to go now?"

"Bren.. I know what i'm doing...I know what i want to do"

"Okay fine, .. I just don't know if you will resist her charms.. Just.. Get out!" Brenda said angry

Kelechi only took his car keys and left the house. He wanted to put an end to this in his own way.

Re: Tamed by crislyn(f): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kel Kel i hail o...lemme see how u wan take end this. Wehdone hinky...waiting for the twist.

1 Like

Re: Tamed by abefe99: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
unhmmm marriage
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
"Kelechi entered into the house, it was quiet just like last night at his house.
He wondered if Cecilia had plans of her own as his wife did.

"Hello....Is anyone home?" He said hoping to hear someone's voice

"Hey baby, you did come" Cecilia said as she came down the stairs. She was dressed as she normally did, 'bum short and a sizzling top'

"Yes...' He paused, he didn't know how to tell her that he doesn't want to play this game anymore

"Honey; plants a kiss on his cheeks; you didn't miss me, did you?"

"Well.... At first i did but Cecilia..." He pushed her aside as she came closer to him.

"I missed you a lot... The shopping was nothing without you... To show you how much i miss you...I am willing to please you anyway you want me to" Cecilia said giving him a slight massage around his back.

"Cecilia, stop...Lets talk... Sit"

"Lets talk about what?" she said as she sat down

"Why did you call me? You said its urgent? What is it?"

"Ok... Uhm.. Sit down first... This is tough... Remember two years ago...How we met again?"

"Two years ago... ? I can't recall"

"Blackman...At least that is what he said his name is"

"Blackman? What are you even talking about?"

She breaks into tears; "He is not dead... He didn't die"

"What do you mean by he is not dead?...Blackman?" Kelechi thought deeply on who that could be

"He is threatening me, he says he'll tell the police what happened to his friend... I don't know what to do"

"Blackman?... Oh!...I thought you said he lost his life after the gunshots. This is serious.. Just look at what you caused for yourself" Kelechi said

"You are also at fault... If you had not taken me to the club that day maybe Demi wouldn't think i was cheating on him and maybe i wouldn't retaliate the way i did"

"I took you there because I was not in my right senses that day... Its all your fault, having a gang boyfriend... You know how dangerous that is... So what are you going to now?"

"He called me with a certain number... Here"

"Gosh, why didn't you tell me when i got inside if it was that urgent?" Kelechi asked

"I know you can solve my problem besides all he needs is money. If he gets that, he will shut his mouth. We don't have to be scared"

"We? Please Cecilia...I don't want any dirt on me. I never knew you had a boyfriend not to talk of a criminal one.. "

"C'mon, you are prince...

"I am only going to help you as a friend...I came to tell you i don't want to do this anymore.. My wife has been hurt for so long...Its time i turn a new leaf and be the man she married"

"But... But you ll still help me right... So even if i promise to do whatever you want right now, you wont agree?"

"Cecilia, give me the number... I will call him with an unknown number... You would be the one to speak to him"

The phone rings, Black man answered: " Who is this?" the hoarse voice asked

"Hello its Cecilia...Demi's girlfriend"

"Oh... Are you ready to co-operate now?"

"How much do you need? We will give you as far as you keep your mouth shut forever"

"Well, .... It is just $150,000.. that's all"

"What? That is outrageous"

"What did he say? How much does he want?" Kelechi asked from the background

"You cant give me that or what? Ok.. Which do you prefer? Jail or pay the money"

"Fine, i will reach you when i get the money" She said as she cut the call, she started crying profusely

"What did he say? Stop crying... How much is he asking for?"

"$150,000..." she said crying the more

"What!? Is he crazy? The economy itself is ruined... God! Hmmm its okay... Stop crying.. I will see what i can do. I hate to admit but we are in this together"

"So you will get the money? Thank you...

"But that amount is very outrageous. Well, i will have to borrow a loan... Gosh, this is killing"

"I would repay you back"

"Why will you? Don't worry... I hope this will be the last amount he will ask "

"Sure... i mean...probably, you never can tell though"

"I have to go home...

"Don't tell your... wife please"

"How can i tell her? I wont want to have more problems... But i just hope you are safe in this house from that 'Blackman'"

"Yes...Maybe" She only said as Kelechi left the house
Re: Tamed by nihinlolawa24(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2017
ha ha hinky dats too short naw.waiting for more pls
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
nihinlolawa24:
ha ha hinky dats too short naw.waiting for more pls

Check it now, its updated
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
chapter ten

"Woah, you are back already... I thought the witch will kidnap you for good' Brenda said pretending not to be angry

"The witch? come on, don't call her that.. Come here...; he said putting her close to his chest..., Nothing happened between us... She understood so fast...I already explained to her....

"She let you go? Just like that? You even look pale. What happened? Did you hear something bad?

"I am perfectly okay... I am cool... Very fine... but i am hungry" He said

"Aww, i prepared bitter leaf soup just the way you love it...

"I am so hungry now, i can swallow the plate..." He said as he went to the dining room with his wife.

The day was already getting dark, Kelechi laid awake thinking of the loan he wants to get. He cant say its a business loan.

The only option he had was to use his home as a collateral but that could be risky....
He kept thinking and cracking his brain till his wife came into the room to bring him back to reality.

"Kel, kel, kel.. Kelechi" She said tapping his hand lightly

"Oh! What? What happened?"

"What are you thinking of? I was right after all. Something is bothering you... What is it?"

"Brenda... I cant tell you... Its so personal that i cant even share to my other half"

"Hmmn, ok then... Since that is how it is.. Well kel, whatever it is... Do what your heart wants"

"My heart? Okay dear.. I will"

"So, i wont disturb you then" Brenda said reluctantly as she slept on her own side of their bed

"No, you can place your head here... You can listen to my heartbeat tonight" He said cushioning her to his chest.

"Woah, so cool" Brenda chatted like a little girl

1 Like

Re: Tamed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Story reaching its climax...smiley Its been fun sharing it to the world so to speak wink Wish more people can read it..
P.S plot twist coming soon... Someone is not what they truly are

1 Like

Re: Tamed by crislyn(f): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
hinky:
Story reaching its climax...smiley Its been fun sharing it to the world so to speak wink Wish more people can read it..
P.S plot twist coming soon... Someone is not what they truly are
And that someone is Cecilia...i'm sure. Don't worry dear, people will come.
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
crislyn:

And that someone is Cecilia...i'm sure. Don't worry dear, people will come.

lolzz.. Well, lets see
Re: Tamed by supizino(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
i jez dey observe
Re: Tamed by drunkpunk(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Yeah it's a scam. Blackman and Kelz girlfriend are all behind this. At the end of the day Brenda might not take Kelz back. I predicted so
Re: Tamed by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Sorry for not updating yesterday sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frances Ogamba Wins 2019 Koffi Addo Prize For Creative Nonfiction Awards / The Untold True Story Of Nollywood / What Happened To Our Reading Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.