Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone (11065 Views)

5 Things To Consider When Buying A New Smartphone. / Why Is Glo 4g A Dire Need When Considering Buying A Phone / 5 Things To Check When Buying An Android In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by WikeJnr(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Good info bro, but I think you also need to work on your 'fake' grammatical composition...
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Seetbro: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
consultancy:
how exactly did you see the IMEI at the back of an iphone to compare with the one in the settings page? you unscrewed it?

You can generate , analyze and fetch imei with this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gibatekpro.imeiinfo
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Seetbro: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2017
WikeJnr:
Good info bro, but I think you also need to work on your 'fake' grammatical composition...

You can generate , analyze and fetch imei with this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gibatekpro.imeiinfo
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Seetbro: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
consultancy:
how exactly did you see the IMEI at the back of an iphone to compare with the one in the settings page? you unscrewed it?

Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
agitator:
didn't learn meaningful thing from this lengthy write-up undecided undecided undecided

No give OP bad day nau grin
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by jelil01: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
john1035:
Who brought this crap to front page

Who says an imei must start from 35 to show it's original
A manufacturer can start use any imei he wishes too. People using MTK phones can even change theirs with ease

Battery voltage, you didn't tell us what we are looking for.

For phone storage, the manufacturer can tweak it to show whatever number he desires, but the real capacity will be very low

For Bluetooth, what you typed there just weak me.
Blackberry and Windows can't transfer to android I die
d rubbish post tired me.
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Dandsome: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
This will really help alot
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by piagetskinner(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Coolhubs:

Some of us might have come across companies, which sells phones that are maid by fake phones manufacturers. And this phones which we buy will look exactly 99.8% as the original, and unknowingly to some people they will think it's the real product of the phones they want to buy, so the buyer gets tricked because of the cost price of the phone is lower than the original product.

I have also met some of my friends who have fall victim to buying fake phones for cheaper amounts and they rejoice not knowing that they have bought the fake version of the phone and later-on, they will begin to discover all the features that are not available but are fully available in the real/original product.

These fake products usually have nice and beautiful casings to convince the buyer to buy them, and after buying it, the buyer will start encountering problems like: low memory space, poor camera pixel(phone camera might not be good enough), low RAM(random access memory) and more issues to be generated while using the phone.
So for those who wants to get phones but afraid of getting the wrong one, my dear breath in, this post is for you.

How To Identify Original Phones When Buying

Dial *#06# for all types of phone

A number will display on your phone screen
All Nokia, symbian and other phones in line with each other, will display serial number.

While other phones like: China phones, Android, i-phone etc.will display IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identities).

> NOTE: The things that displays involves:

1) The number must begin with 35, except i-phones

ENJOY!!!

I will so much appreciate if you leave a comment on this post and also if you have any additional information, you can as well share. Thanks and God bless.

my phones imei starts with 86...and yes the number matches with the one on the back of the battery

again the *#*#4636#*#* doesn't work on my huawei fone

this is the only code that works *#*#2846579#*#*
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by donhils: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
All these ones that require dialing codes, so when you to buy a phone that you'll pay b4 they bring sealed phone for you, where will u dial the codes?
Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by Seetbro: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
piagetskinner:

my phones imei starts with 86...and yes the number matches with the one on the back of the battery

again the *#*#4636#*#* doesn't work on my huawei fone

this is the only code that works *#*#2846579#*#*

Re: Top Guide You Need When Buying A Phone by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
consultancy:

Bros it's written at the back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualcomm Drags Apple To Court, Accuses Apple Of Stealing. / Error Reload Software:552 On Blackberry Curve 8520. Pls Help! / Glo Launch Free Facebook Browsing Exclusive On All Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.