Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

“stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe (1733 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Choiszman(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Kenyan socialite and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe, shared a quote on her Instagram page and seconded it.

The quote reads:

Stop faking your fvcking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fvcking universe. If they can’t turn your c*nt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.

According to studies, majority of women fake their orgasms during lovemaking… Ladies, what are your thoughts?

Shared on PalmGossip @www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by MEGGATRON(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
I'm not gonna die whilst drilling a hole, to get some ladies to climax can take 10hours.

1 Like

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by ElSherriff: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Is it not this one that went to put 'blonblo' in her bobbby to please men? Girls dont listen to advisers who tell you shitte and end up doing the exact opposite. If your man doesnt hit the spot today, moan and help him hit his, in the morning, tell him he didnt quite hit it, and he will see to it the next time. Guys dont run the world, they only direct its rotation tracks. Girls run it! We are comrades!

2 Likes

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
MEGGATRON:
I won't die whilst drilling a hole, to get some ladies to climax can take 10hours.

undecided It's not about power, it's about finesse. Just be open to learning the technique.
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Michellla(f): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

undecided It's not about power, it's about finesse. Just be open to learning the technique.
Mama the mama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Choiszman(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2017
lol cheesy
Michellla:
Mama the mama
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Michellla:
Mama the mama

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Master, please teach us the sacred technique embarassed
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by simplyhonest(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2017
plenty advisers nowadays
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

Master, please teach us the sacred technique embarassed

Don't try to operate a machine without reading the manual first. Read these........by the time you're done, hopefully, your sarcasm would have worn off. smiley

1 Like

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by wordbank(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Cunt my ass
Man must die but no be inside cunt
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Don't try to operate a machine without reading the manual first. Read these........by the time you're done, hopefully, your sarcasm would have worn off. smiley

Lol! Sarcasm aside, why should i have to go through the hassle of studying journals when you can show me firsthand? smiley
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Choiszman(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Interesting...

Lalasticlala please move this to Fp
RaggedyAnn:

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

wait, you mean a man should go through these books just to please one hoè?
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Choise(f): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

This one weak me grin cheesy

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Choise:

This one weak me grin cheesy
you go fear na cheesy
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

Lol! Sarcasm aside, why should i have to go through the hassle of studying journals when you can show me firsthand? smiley

smiley no, you don't have to go through the hassle of studying any books. I only said that because you were being obviously sarcastic. You only have to show readiness and open-mindedness to be taught by whoever you're with. See how you're asking me to show you firsthand? angry Use that attitude on her.
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:

You this man.........your moniker already says where your head is at.
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by DarkRebel69: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Püssy has a manual? grin
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

You this man.........your moniker already says where your head is at.
Right between your legs tongue
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by DarkRebel69: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

grin
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Odiegwu ooo . most of these gals think the whole world revolves around their smelly pussies.

1 Like

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

smiley no, you don't have to go through the hassle of studying any books. I only said that because you were being obviously sarcastic. You only have to show readiness and open-mindedness to be taught by whoever you're with. See how you're asking me to show you firsthand? angry Use that attitude on her.

I'm readily open-minded smiley

So, when do we begin? My place or yours? grin
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

grin
Are you the very rebel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by DarkRebel69: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

Are you the very rebel?

Questa nostra cosa, non perdera mai. wink
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Questa nostra cosa, non perdera mai. wink

La familia, where the hell have you been?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by DarkRebel69: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

La familia, where the hell have you been?

NL's flavour grew stale on my taste buds, so I busied myself with more worthwhile ventures.

See you around, bro.
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by XINZ: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

NL's flavour grew stale on my taste buds, so I busied myself with more worthwhile ventures.

See you around, bro.

Godspeed. cool
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Even with books !

It takes skill .. majority of the men here has never had a ladies leg shake before grin
Dem do they drill tink say them dey do something special .. tongue
KennyID17 u a V right better buy that book

3 Likes

Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by KennyID17(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
LalaLushness:
Even with books !

It takes skill .. majority of the men here has never had a ladies leg shake before grin
Dem do they drill tink say them dey do something special .. tongue
KennyID17 u a V right better buy that book

Pls warris orgasm? embarassed embarassed

Lemme comman b going cheesy grin grin

#TeamV grin angry
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
KennyID17:

Pls warris orgasm? embarassed embarassed

Lemme comman b going cheesy grin grin

#TeamV grin angry
Oniranu grin
Re: “stop Faking Your Orgasms To Please Men” – Ex-bba Contestant, Huddah Monroe by KennyID17(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
LalaLushness:

Oniranu grin

grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check out this couple's photo: fashion or madness / "Stop Sucking Your Wives Breasts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / How To Handle Sugar Ants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.