Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year (578 Views)

What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today / Mention Two Things You Know Are Sweeter Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Risk 1. I used someone's school fees to play nairabet... I won

Risk 2. I travelled to a foreign land without knowing anybody there.
Let's go

1 Like

Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by NairalandCS(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
1. Staying alive.

2. Trying to die.
Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Maxi112: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
(1) I invested in "MMM" again this year.

(2)lent a friend my last cash to pay his rent, I hope he refused without me requesting for it.
Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by cerowo(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Still thinking of d risks
Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Hadez(f): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Went to a night party for three first time ever, Bought some goods online. I could not sleep until I saw the goods
Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Ichel: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2017

here to witness them lie muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

I cant think of anything at the moment..i think i well ironed my plans for this year wink
Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ichel:

grin
Ichel:

Re: Mention Two Big Risk That You Have Taken This Year by nurey(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
1. Drove interstate @ 4am from lagos because i needed to get to ibadan at 6am didnt park when it started raining heavily, almost drove into several trailers at several times and almost slammed broken tree trunks on the express, but my perseverance and stubbornness made me meet up grin

2. Withdrew all the money in my account to start my business that i know little or nothing about, i have high hopes it will be successful the result will be known after a year, if its not too good, i will just be devastated for a month and then pick myself up again. grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 10 / "On Behalf Of All Boys, I Plead To All The Loyal Girls" - Reekado Banks (pics) / A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.