Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) (71822 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Tfbaby(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
maxysmith:
welldone ma.....I'm following ur footstep smiley

hahahahahaha........aftereverything have been bastardized
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yaaaaz! She's a Slay Momma grin grin cheesy
Keep it tight and holy...
#TeamSingleLadies #TeamVirgin #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverTouched #TeamINoNeedAMan grin

Sharap there... grin
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
No comment

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Firgemachar: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am expecting some loooonatics to make nonsense of this as usual. grin

Nobody can be a virgin in their perverted world and reasoning. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Disneylady:
waow.....No D in her dico, she missed sha!

e'ryone can't be like you la,miss D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by XINZ: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn's goals gringrin
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
DrWise:
Take your stuff back to God and tell him that you brought back what he gave you in the original state.

Watch angels clap for you.

Rubbish!

U're very stupid for slighting such a virtuous woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
maxysmith:
welldone ma.....I'm following ur footstep smiley
ah! Don't o...when i'm here,even baba God no go gree 4ur own

Nice dp tho'
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
goldenson5895:

abi o, they want virgin at all cost, mama is out! Grap your copy nowwwwwwww
This one must be an Aks boy with his 'B' and 'P' factorization

mtcheeew
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
goldenson5895:
She really tried but why can't she have husband, it's the commandments of God,

Do you know St Paul?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jabioro:
With what? is it for wasting her common talent of reproduction or what?.. She is a space occupier with no aims of making use of her space..

Are you a Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
No comment
Gross!
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Godfidence: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Aimosagie:
Hmmm....that's quite sad for the 90 years old woman. I almost sympathise with her. But why is she coming out so late to seek for help?? Oh well... awon guys who say you wanna marry no one but a virgin, the Lord has heard your call! grin grin
You are beautiful.....marry me if you are a virgin. Are you?
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by diva90: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
That's why she's 90 but can easily be mistaken for a 70 year old...
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
I nor envy am. Wetin go lead ME to b virgin my whole life. Instead make i pay olosho
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Most catholic priests and reverend sisters die as virgins so what's the biggie? I used most because of the few bad eggs that soil the catholic name with their selfish interests!
Moreover,I am yet to see a passage in the Bible that says marriage is compulsory undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Most catholic priests and reverend sisters die as virgins so what's the biggie? I used most because of the few bad eggs that soil the catholic name with their selfish interests!
Moreover,I am yet to see a passage in the Bible that says marriage is compulsory undecided

Always show this to the naysayers

For there are eunuchs, who were born so from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, who were made so by men: and there are eunuchs, who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven. He that can take, let him take it. Matthew 19.12

2 Likes

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
jnrbayano:

Are you a Christian?
Yes ..and what happened with that.. so she is sister... abi what do you called them..
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Godfidence: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
diva90:
That's why she's 90 but can easily be mistaken for a 70 year old...
On the other hand, Is that why you are 22 but can be mistaken for a 32year old?

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by creativity4real: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Disneylady:
waow.....No D in her dico, she missed sha!

yes oo!Thats my girl!
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by diva90: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Godfidence:
On the other hand, Is that why you are 22 but can be mistaken for a 32year old?

I'm just like her ... that's why I speak from experience wink
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
90 year old virgin in AKS?

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Am so so happy to hear this from an Old woman. May God reward you greatly. Am so so happy to hear this from an Old woman. May God reward you greatly. Am so so happy to hear this from an Old woman. May God reward you greatly.
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by omoharry(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
90 years and still a virgin..no wonder she still look younger than her age..thank God she did not have to go through Nigerian men and their wahala as it has a way of making women age faster..one would pass her for a 65 years old woman..weldone mama for your humanitarian work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

what has marriage got to do with the post
Ffs read what the lady said about the path she chose!
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by def111(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngfocus:
waow,truly devoted to God,I pray she make heaven

after she get to heaven God send her to back. that he never give any woman pussycat to be a virgin..
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by oneda(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ekakamba:
Onedafool!

bia mind yasefu o

na me you dey call fool?

1 Like

Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by tupac007(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
fiona14:
but dem go don't finger mama b4.. lol

guy u well atall..
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by def111(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
prof1990:

Didn't I just see you leaving Seun's room grin
she go see Seun mama
Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by UDIOK: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
MadManTalking:
She probably has a dick__ as she looks like a man wearing a female attire.

No man in his right mind will approach that thing I am seeing their for sex even when she was young. You think men don't select?

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
At 90 she is very sound and beautiful....can you compared her age to your grannys of the same age....stop casting aspersion on people ok...if this woman at 90 look like this could you imagine when she was a teenager how beautiful she was......people slept with mad women talkless of decent woman of that nature

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.