Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend (10007 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anytime I have sex with my boyfriend I don't always enjoy it and I have never have an orgasm with him.I can only help myself with my hand.I don't want to cheat on him but he can't satisfy me sexually.Please I need your advice because am fed up.
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by chinoxstock: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Flee from youthful lust..

Commiting fornication up and down is not God's plan for your life...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

Slay Kings will come here soon and give u tons of advice grin grin grin

But lemme call sorftwerk sha..he is like the Adonis of NL..
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Brooke60(f): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
chinoxstock:

She knows the way to Church if she needs preaching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Discuss it him. Try and make it work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

SlayKings will come here soon and give u tons of advice grin grin grin

But lemme call sorftwerk sha..he is like the Adonis of NL..
lol pretty one, what do I know? grin

Well CEEcey, I'd advice you talk to him cos you never made mention that u spoke to him and the problem persisted. U guys should spend more time in pre-intimacy, it shouldn't be about penetration. Although there is a way to give a woman orgasm through penetration but it seem he's still an amateur to know his way around that, so I'd suggest he sticks to learning the finger and tongue techniques for now.

Try this position;

if you wanna have orgasm through penetration, put a not-too-soft pillow just a little distance from ur butt while u laying back and have him penetrate you taking it slowly at first and make eye contacts with him, as he penetrates, ask him to press his palm softly down above ur pubic bone right underneath ur abdomen, as he penetrates slowly in and out, the other hand should rub on ur clit and believe me...u will scream his name within minutes...think of the feeling u get when someone's using a broom to walk ur feet...that tickling feeling, yeah...I'll stop here for now, tell him to try this first.

Remember, plenty of pre-intimacy. Good luck

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

Well CEEcey, I'd advice you talk to him cos you never made mention that u spoke to him and the problem persisted. U guys should spend more time in pre-intimacy, it shouldn't be about penetration. Although there is a way to give a woman orgasm through penetration but it seem he's still an amateur to know his way around that, so I'd suggest he sticks to learning the finger and tongue techniques for now.

Try this position;

if you wanna have orgasm through penetration, put a not-too-soft pillow just a little distance from ur butt while u laying back and have him penetrate you taking it slowly at first and make eye contacts with him, as he penetrates, ask him to press his palm softly down above ur pubic bone right underneath ur abdomen, as he penetrates slowly in and out, the other hand should rub on ur clit and believe me...u will scream his name within minutes...think of the feeling u get when someone's using a broom to walk ur feet...that tickling feeling, yeah...I'll stop here for now, tell him to try this first.

He gets angry Anytime I try to discuss it with him,says am comparing him with other guys.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some girls will never cüm until a dude collapse trying to satisfy them

No man should go beyond his strength trying to form James Bond all because he want to satisfy a girl that will still cheat if she wants to

38 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:

He gets angry Anytime I try to discuss it with him,says am comparing him with other guys.
he's not ready to keep u then...you got to threaten to quit if it continues, and mean it when u say it..that way, he'll know u serious!
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Come try me and feel the difference
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by jakandeola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
Anytime I have sex with my boyfriend I don't always enjoy it and I have never have an orgasm with him.I can only help myself with my hand.I don't want to cheat on him but he can't satisfy me sexually.Please I need your advice because am fed up.
ur bobo neva sex u well iv neva be wit a girl dat complian. before action is gud u both play wit ur body. sex is not only about pucce and pric. u kiss a lot touch each oda a lot in diff place. check in internet website were a blog is much on how to enjoy sex
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Inside this Buhari regime you still dey find orgasm

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by kullozone(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Onliie(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
break up with him
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Break up with him already
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
u can DM me, u no go regret aswear
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Suckaholic: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:

You need to see me
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Story time.

At least, you already know what gets you off, and that's the first step towards an orgasm. When a friend of mine was twenty-one, she had never experienced an orgasm but her boyfriend(first) was sensitive and open-minded. And when he realized she wasn't cumming (she couldn't have faked it, since she didn't know what to fake), he told her to start touching herself to find out what she liked. She got past her reservations and eventually tried it during the holidays when no one was home. Suffice it to say: it was a revelation. She got to understand her body better. The next step was to use that knowledge.

You have two options: one, be vocal; two, take charge. You don't have to give him a set of instructions to begin each session. Just guide his appendages to where it feels good and make honest noises of appreciation so that he commits those touches to memory. My friend's bf, however, told her to get on top and "screw it like she wanted". The woman on top position gives you room to grind your clit on his pelvis - circles or whatever direction you want, take it in half-way or full, go fast or slow.. You have the chance to be selfish and actually take your pleasure, instead of waiting for him to please you. And while you're doing that, he gets the opportunity to watch you and learn what needs to be done to get you to climax. He will get to know your pressure points, and keep them in mind when switching positions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Emperor119(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Talk things out with him... If he doesn't listen... you can go ur way
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by omoiyalayi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wow your libido must be very high & dia is nothing wrong wit dat. There re thousands of guy guy out dia dat can satisfy you so....

Break up wit him & luk 4 anoda fu*k buddy

It's beta 2 do it dat way Dan cheating on him

I'm sure he will find someone dat suit it's own kind of sex style.

Dis kind of tin break marriages it's beta u find out now Dan after marriage

Dats all

Over & out
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

Try this position;

Hmmmmmm.

Minister of lipsrsealed lol

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

Try this position;

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:

rotten child

demon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmmmm.

Minister of lipsrsealed lol

hey there pretty one

what ya doing talking to a minister of lipsrsealed

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hey there pretty one

what ya doing talking to a minister of lipsrsealed

grin grin

How re u doing?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

How re u doing?

am pretty cool......but u still havent answered me o

why u talking to the minister of lipsrsealed

cos i've kinda been trolling...or no following is the right word
so i've kinda been following u and judging from ur posts and comments you and dat my oga have nathing in common

while his te minister of lipsrsealed u're more like the minister of smiley

am curious to know why

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Efewestern: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
chinoxstock:

oga park go one side.. my problem with you people, if you are not okay with her sexual life then don't comment.

forming holy holy and you guys do more evil than those going to shrine.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

am pretty cool......but u still havent answered me o

why u talking to the minister of lipsrsealed

cos i've kinda been trolling...or no following is the right word
so i've kinda been following u and judging from ur posts and comments you and dat my oga have nathing in common

while his te minister of lipsrsealed u're more like the minister of smiley

am curious to know why

Of course we have something in common wink

He s one of the very few friends I ve make here.

Didn't u see the advice he gave there. Only an experienced mine can give such advice grin

And to that, he deserves the name I give him.... Minister of xx xx xx xx xx grin grin
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Abortions: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nma27:
Discuss it him. Try and make it work.
Wic one be Discuss it him na
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Of course we have something in common wink

He s one of the very few friends I ve make here.

Didn't u see the advice he gave there. Only an experienced mine can give such advice grin

And to that, he deserves the name I give him.... Minister of xx xx xx xx xx grin grin

oh i see..................thats cool i guess

hey i want a name too

what to i have to do to deserve a name like me oga sortw,erk
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oh i see..................thats cool i guess

hey i want a name too

what to i have to do to deserve a name like me oga sortw,erk

From ur comments, I will choose a name for u wink
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
Hmmm u better watch it because d orgasm u re looking 4 can land u into trouble. sex is worth waiting 4 dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl Mad??? / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.