Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend (10038 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

From ur comments, I will choose a name for u wink

ok then, am cool with that

when next i make a sensible comment i'll give u a mention though i dont think i'd make any reasonable comment anytime soon cos am currently nat in d mood (my alpha reasoning mood)

all the same sha expect me mention and do give me a good name wen u see it o wink
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ok then am cool with that

when next i make a sensible comment i'll just give u a mention though i dont think i'd make any reasonable comment soon cos am nat in d mood

all the same sha expect me mention and do give me a good name wen u see it o wink

Hahahaha. ..ok

Why re u not in the mood
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by omoiyalayi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wow your libido must be very high not a bad thing though

Break up with him & get another fu*k buddy I'm sure he can find another woman he will satisfy with his fu*k style

Dis kid of things break up marriages

It's better you find out now than too late
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. ..ok

Why re u not in the mood

because of one yeye cold o

and small hunger (cant cook and am still waiting for me cousin who promised to cook and bring it to me apartment outside school)

u understand dat feeling na.,......qui?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

because of one yeye cold o

hahahahaha. Yeah. I totally understand. ...

pele

and small hunger (cant cook and am still waiting for me cousin who promised to cook and bring it to me apartment outside school)

u understand dat feeling na.,......qui?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
pele

thank you jareh

i dont know but i think i could u could help me with the cold am currently feeling
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by jakandeola(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=57259409][/quote] is seem u hate me dear
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
is seem u hate me dear

Noo. Why will u say that..

What gave u that impression?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol bro... I learnt everything from u baba grin

Hope u good bro?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmmmm.

Minister of lipsrsealed lol
my baby girl.. I've missed u so much already...

Where u been?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by shinarlaura(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
my baby girl.. I've missed u so much already...

Where u been?

I ve missed u so much too.

Hun it's work oo.

Meanwhile how have u been?
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by PromiseUche(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
If u get it using ur hands, d case is simple. Ur guy shld change his position and be focusing strokes/scratch at ur G-sp*t severally, u must cum.
#But plz, get married B4 attempting to try it again else ur Dad, kingsmen will hear these...using ur hand and all that...!

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol bro... I learnt everything from u baba grin

Hope u good bro?

yea am good

u say all what u do from experience or read fvck books
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=RaggedyAnn post=57256542] Story time.

At least, you already know what gets you off, and that's the first step towards an orgasm. When a friend of mine was twenty-one, she had never experienced an orgasm but her boyfriend(first) was sensitive and open-minded. And when he realized she wasn't cumming (she couldn't have faked it, since she didn't know what to fake), he told her to start touching herself to find out what she liked. She got past her reservations and eventually tried it during the holidays when no one was home. Suffice it to say: it was a revelation. She got to understand her body better. The next step was to use that knowledge.

You have two options: one, be vocal; two, take charge. You don't have to give him a set of instructions to begin each session. Just guide his appendages to where it feels good and make honest noises of appreciation so that he commits those touches to memory. My friend's bf, however, told her to get on top and "screw it like she wanted". The woman on top position gives you room to grind your clit on his pelvis - circles or whatever direction you want, take it in half-way or full, go fast or slow.. You have the chance to be selfish and actually take your pleasure, instead of waiting for him to please you. And while you're doing that, he gets the opportunity to watch you and learn what needs to be done to get you to climax. He will get to know your pressure points, and keep them in mind when switching positions.

Thanks alot for the advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yea am good

u say all what u do from experience or read fvck books
lol bro.. When one's kondatically active, one's gotta try new things, so yeah, from experience smiley
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

I ve missed u so much too.

Hun it's work oo.

Meanwhile how have u been?
I've been good sweetheart, just that the thought of you not being around ain't made me feel good enough, its so nice seeing ur moniker and I get butterflies in my belly...u can imagine what will happen when I get to see ur pretty face again smiley
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=57257596]

rotten child

demon

everyone forming "Christian"for social media.I thought this is a sexuality forum and not Religion.
HYPOCRITE we know your type.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by anonymuz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
Anytime I have sex with my boyfriend I don't always enjoy it and I have never have an orgasm with him.I can only help myself with my hand.I don't want to cheat on him but he can't satisfy me sexually.Please I need your advice because am fed up.
its about the position,just try to talk to each other about it
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by brightalo17: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
Anytime I have sex with my boyfriend I don't always enjoy it and I have never have an orgasm with him.I can only help myself with my hand.I don't want to cheat on him but he can't satisfy me sexually.Please I need your advice because am fed up.
You need bigger object in-between that hole while I look for other options for you.
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol bro.. When one's kondatically active, one's gotta try new things, so yeah, from experience smiley

badht guy!

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

badht guy!
lol...I'm loyal sire smiley

Let's keep making sense smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Stevengerd(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na Gals Lyk U They Make Guys Use Tramadol Bleep Una. Shebi U No Reach Orgasm Abi. U Go Buy Better Market When He Bleep U Sotey U Punna Tear Deh Commot Blood.... Oniranu!!!
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=CEEcey post=57263288][/quote]

Been rotten or demonic has nothing to do with religion
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=CEEcey post=57263171][/quote]

You're very welcome, dear.
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by tuscani: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
CEEcey:
olosho

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2017
NoFavors:
Some girls will never cüm until a dude collapse trying to satisfy them

No man should go beyond his strength trying to form James Bond all because he want to satisfy a girl that will still cheat if she wants to

grin grin LWKMD!!!
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
Na Gals Lyk U They Make Guys Use Tramadol Bleep Una. Shebi U No Reach Orgasm Abi. U Go Buy Better Market When He Bleep U Sotey U Punna Tear Deh Commot Blood.... Oniranu!!!

grin grin grin Why nah, bro?
Wetin happen? grin grin
I no fit laugh self.
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2017
All u ladies can't even do 10push ups but want a man to sex u fr hrs...put mortar pistle inside ur borehole undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by Stevengerd(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2017
obadizena:

grin grin grin Why nah, bro?
Wetin happen? grin grin
I no fit laugh self.
I Just Told Ha The Truth Bro!
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by kokostick(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Get samsu oil.. .then he shud take a tablet of Vega 30min before he shakiti-bobo.. ..im sure ur kitty cat won't remain d same.. .ask my gf undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by yinkeys(m): 3:02am On Sep 05, 2017
CEEcey:
Just tell him. You're not communicating. If you do communicate, I guarantee you he'd be on his toes.
Re: I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend by henryhemon(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Story time.

At least, you already know what gets you off, and that's the first step towards an orgasm. When a friend of mine was twenty-one, she had never experienced an orgasm but her boyfriend(first) was sensitive and open-minded. And when he realized she wasn't cumming (she couldn't have faked it, since she didn't know what to fake), he told her to start touching herself to find out what she liked. She got past her reservations and eventually tried it during the holidays when no one was home. Suffice it to say: it was a revelation. She got to understand her body better. The next step was to use that knowledge.

You have two options: one, be vocal; two, take charge. You don't have to give him a set of instructions to begin each session. Just guide his appendages to where it feels good and make honest noises of appreciation so that he commits those touches to memory. My friend's bf, however, told her to get on top and "screw it like she wanted". The woman on top position gives you room to grind your clit on his pelvis - circles or whatever direction you want, take it in half-way or full, go fast or slow.. You have the chance to be selfish and actually take your pleasure, instead of waiting for him to please you. And while you're doing that, he gets the opportunity to watch you and learn what needs to be done to get you to climax. He will get to know your pressure points, and keep them in mind when switching positions.

Very measured answer. Some of them wait for their men to do everything damn thing when you can guide him not every dude is experienced in the art of love making n there's absolutely nothing wrong if you guide him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making / Is This Girl Mad??? / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.