Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You (6713 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Proudlyblack(f): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
say no to fornication
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
I told u to delete u refuse
tongue tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

tongue tongue
common sence is not common
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Proudlyblack:
say no to fornication
holy mary dis not a church I knw dat but is not easy. am a mature guy body no b firewood. I knw u arr a teen so ur body neva hot dat why u can say dat. I wish to marry but it didnt work out. is not easy to stay witout sex let be honest
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
common sence is not common

Yeah, glad to know you attest to the fact that you're obviously lacking that... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, glad to know you attest to the fact that you're obviously lacking that... grin
small boy
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
small boy

Yeah, small boy wey get sense pass you wey be big boy... tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Papiikush: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, you senior Vikiz a lot?? Now this is very funny... grin

cc: Papiush... cheesy
The guy matter don tire me
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

The guy matter don tire me

Sense wey cheap pass for market, dude no fit afford... And he dey here dey claim say he is fûcking rich... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Papiikush: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Sense wey cheap pass for market, dude no fit afford... And he dey here dey claim say he is fûcking rich... grin
Yeah, his riches are in heaven.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah, his riches are in heaven.

Riches wey those who get sense pass am go still find means to extort from him eventually... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Papiikush: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Riches wey those who get sense pass am go still find means to extort from him eventually... grin

Ahn ahn? Kuku kill the guy na grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

Ahn ahn? Kuku kill the guy na grin

grin grin

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by awonwerey: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
This old man. Stop posting nonesense on nairaland

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
quote me if dem born u well
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I no get sence yet I make my moni u wey get sen na poverty be ur surname dat neva sleep on his own bed before. I hussle get a room furnish with wash machine and electronics tell me wetin u get for life. I feel sad cos ir a guy I respect but u decide to make a fool or urself
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
awonwerey:
This old man. Stop posting nonesense on nairaland
is like u want thurnda to fire u
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
[s] I no get sence yet I make my moni u wey get sen na poverty be ur surname dat neva sleep on his own bed before. I hussle get a room furnish with wash machine and electronics tell me wetin u get for life. I feel sad cos ir a guy I respect but u decide to make a fool or urself [/s]

Oga, I'm sorry to say this but this your abject poverty English fit give person brain tumor sef... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oga, I'm sorry to say this but this your abject poverty English fit give person brain tumor sef... grin
dat not my language I didnt put ur name neva post on my blog again
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
dat not my language I didnt put ur name neva post on my blog again

Rich man wey no even know the difference between a "thread" and "blog"... Don't goan purchase brighter grammar and educate yourself, dude... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Rich man wey no even know the difference between a "thread" and "blog"... Don't goan purchase brighter grammar and educate yourself, dude... grin
#ignore
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
#ignore

Screw you and your goddamn blog big time, dude...

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Screw you and your goddamn blog big time, dude...
#ignore
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by wristbangle: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
hibiscus76:
this one you mentioned me

Adorable dp
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Proudlyblack(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
holy mary dis not a church I knw dat but is not easy. am a mature guy body no b firewood. I knw u arr a teen so ur body neva hot dat why u can say dat. I wish to marry but it didnt work out. is not easy to stay witout sex let be honest
I am not a teen. I am a young adult
And will you die if you don't have sex?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Proudlyblack:

I am not a teen. I am a young adult
And will you die if you don't have sex?
is not like I wil die easy is not gud for my health if I dont sex
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Proudlyblack(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
is not like I wil die easy is not gud for my health if I dont sex
alright
Good night smiley
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Proudlyblack:

alright
Good night smiley
are u a virgin I wish to be a friend
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Proudlyblack(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
are u a virgin I wish to be a friend
Yes
Friends with no strings?
If yes then I am cool with it
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Proudlyblack:

Yes
Friends with no strings?
If yes then I am cool with it
am hapoy to meet a girl like u am a mature guy I like to be direct am single and I wish to get a gud girl soon. my life now is if I see a decent and gud girl am redi for marrage. pls follow me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Pic Of Unclad Men Wearing Diapers & Drinking From Feeding Bottle / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.