Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You (6546 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you've been with your girlfriend for a long time -- or not so long -- and are ready to take your relationship to a more intimate level, you must bewondering if she's feeling the same way. Though you may think it's easier to just ask her what she wants, saying, "Wanna have sex?" may not give you the reaction you expected. Instead, if you really want to know if your girlfriend wants to have sex with you,you should pay attention towhat she says and how she acts to get the big picture. If you want to know how to tell if your lady is ready to get intimate, just follow these steps.Method One of Three:Notice Her Actions
1See if she's been getting more physical.If your girlfriend can't keepher hands off of you and is always touching you, has her arms around you,or wants you to hold her hand, put your arm around her, or even drape her across your lap, then she may be ready for more. If her actions have been getting more sexual -- like if she's touching yourmanhood through your pants, or placing your hands on her breasts -- then she may be ready for something more.*.If she's more physical around you, then this means she's probably more comfortable around you. And she'll only have sex with you if she feels comfortablewith you.*.See how she dances with you. Does she get closer to your body than ever? She may be trying to tell you something.

2.See how things have progressed in the bedroom.It's unlikely that your girlfriend wantsto have sex with you if you've never even Frenchkissed.
But if you've beenmaking out for a while and have moved further than that, then it's more likely that she's ready to have sex.
If you've touched her breasts, and if you've touched each others private parts or even received MouthAction from her, then it's more likely -- though not guaranteed -- that she may be ready to move further with you.*.Just because a girl gives you MouthAction doesnotmean that she's ready to have sex with you.
Some girls give MouthAction way before they're ready to have sex, while others aren't comfortable giving MouthAction until after sex -- or they don't give it at all. Every girl is different.*.If you kiss for hours andyour girl doesn't do anything more, she mayeither be waiting for you to make the next move, or she may reallyjust not be ready to have sex.
If she pushes you away every time you try to touch her breasts, take off her shirt, or touch her below the belt, then sheis definitely not ready.
3See if she wants a lot of alone time.If suddenly,
your girlfriend's friends are nowhere to be found, and she wants to spend alot of time alone with you, in one of your homes or bedrooms, then it's likely that she wants to get intimate -- to some degree. If she wasn't ready for sex, then she'd be more likelyto avoid any uncomfortable
situationswhere you're completely alone and wanting more than she can give you. biafrabushboy
vizkiz winnelyn aderola15 itsjude dangotesmummy cococandy leprezident makydebbie ginaz ifakiland frankraj laveda princeakins skarlett
geekybabe rosieluv hibiscus76 subtlemee donpoker9 itsjude amarabae iamairforce1 sinaj genea ayamconfidence sekzy maxi112 lsofdk shinarlaura
optional1 zarzar wristbangle tosyne2much franchise21 hodusglobal yellowbarstinks yarimo thoollz keneking omogidi234 kinginvagina bitchcrafts joy1706 nne21 fluxbush lilyqueen rosalieene ivyy zarzar
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Your mate are more focused on making money and getting more richer, and you dey here dey talk about how to get into a woman's pant... grin

14 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by LalaSnakeLala(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jakande didn't write this

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by hibiscus76(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
If you've been with your girlfriend for a long time -- or not so long -- and are ready to take your relationship to a more intimate level, you must bewondering if she's feeling the same way. Though you may think it's easier to just ask her what she wants, saying, "Wanna have sex?" may not give you the reaction you expected. Instead, if you really want to know if your girlfriend wants to have sex with you,you should pay attention towhat she says and how she acts to get the big picture. If you want to know how to tell if your lady is ready to get intimate, just follow these steps.Method One of Three:Notice Her Actions
1See if she's been getting more physical.If your girlfriend can't keepher hands off of you and is always touching you, has her arms around you,or wants you to hold her hand, put your arm around her, or even drape her across your lap, then she may be ready for more. If her actions have been getting more sexual -- like if she's touching yourmanhood through your pants, or placing your hands on her breasts -- then she may be ready for something more.*.If she's more physical around you, then this means she's probably more comfortable around you. And she'll only have sex with you if she feels comfortablewith you.*.See how she dances with you. Does she get closer to your body than ever? She may be trying to tell you something.
2.See how things have progressed in the bedroom.It's unlikely that your girlfriend wantsto have sex with you if you've never even Frenchkissed. But if you've beenmaking out for a while and have moved further than that, then it's more likely that she's ready to have sex. If you've touched her breasts, and if you've touched each others private parts or even received MouthAction from her, then it's more likely -- though not guaranteed -- that she may be ready to move further with you.*.Just because a girl gives you MouthAction doesnotmean that she's ready to have sex with you. Some girls give MouthAction way before they're ready to have sex, while others aren't comfortable giving MouthAction until after sex -- or they don't give it at all. Every girl is different.*.If you kiss for hours andyour girl doesn't do anything more, she mayeither be waiting for you to make the next move, or she may reallyjust not be ready to have sex. If she pushes you away every time you try to touch her breasts, take off her shirt, or touch her below the belt, then sheis definitely not ready.
3See if she wants a lot of alone time.If suddenly, your girlfriend's friends are nowhere to be found, and she wants to spend alot of time alone with you, in one of your homes or bedrooms, then it's likely that she wants to get intimate -- to some degree. If she wasn't ready for sex, then she'd be more likelyto avoid any uncomfortable situationswhere you're completely alone and wanting more than she can give you. biafrabushboy vizkiz winnelyn aderola15 itsjude dangotesmummy cococandy leprezident makydebbie ginaz ifakiland frankraj laveda princeakins skarlett geekybabe rosieluv hibiscus76 subtlemee donpoker9 itsjude amarabae iamairforce1 sinaj genea ayamconfidence sekzy maxi112 lsofdk shinarlaura optional1 zarzar wristbangle tosyne2much franchise21 hodusglobal yellowbarstinks yarimo thoollz keneking omogidi234 kinginvagina bitchcrafts joy1706 nne21 fluxybush lilyqueen rosalieene
this one you mentioned me
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
hibiscus76:
this one you mentioned me
hahah u b my oyibo wife so beautiful as d sun
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Your mate are more focused on making money and getting more richer, and you dey here dey talk about how to get into a woman's pant... grin
ive make money a long time ago
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jakandeola please do us a favour by beautifully editing this your 'copy-paste' post.

Don't purnish my brain and eyes

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
ive make money a long time ago
Keep on dreaming, Bro... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Keep on dreaming, Bro... grin
am serius I wish to show u my acct I got money wen I join nl sinai and vidg advise I do mmm.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by plumiran: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
when this boy wan get sense?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:
Jakandeola please do us a favour by beautifully editing this your 'copy-paste' post.

Don't purnish my brain and eyes
if u cant get d msg am sori
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Maxi112: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
oga please edit your post.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
plumiran:
when this boy wan get sense?
ask ur dadi
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by plumiran: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
ask ur dadi
he is at ur house
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Egbon, insert line breaks to your article to make it easy to read
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
if u cant get d msg am sori

Ok sir

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
am serius I wish to show u my acct I got money wen I join nl si.naj and vizk.iz advise I do mmm.

Wow, Vizkiz out of all people advised you to join the MMM family?? shocked
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Maxi112:
oga please edit your post.
boss how are u am in a hurry wen I put dis type dis blog is a stress to edit it pls
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
plumiran:
he is at ur house
imbe neva quote me again
NoFavors:

Ok sir
wateva
tosyne2much:
Egbon, insert line breaks to your article to make it easy to read
I will sir pls
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
boss how are u am in a hurry wen I put dis type dis blog is a stress to edit it pls
But you NEED to edit it. It's almost impossible to read with you editing
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Wow, Vizkiz out of all people advised you to join the MMM family?? shocked
I sware am not lying pls let not talk about dat I dont want his problem pls edit his name
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Maxi112: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
No wahala, if you're comfortable with it that way, I'm cool.

Am good, hope you too?
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
NoFavors:
But you NEED to edit it. It's almost impossible to read with you editing
is a fone am usin not computer is hard when its long
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Maxi112:
No wahala, if you're comfortable with it that way, I'm cool.

Am good, hope you too?
am fine bro I just dey hia wether is okay we hope for d best
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
I sware am not lying pls let not talk about dat I dont want his problem pls edit his name

Issokay...

But why are you telling me to edit his name?? Are you scared or something?? cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Issokay...

But why are you telling me to edit his name?? Are you scared or something?? cheesy
am notscared his a kid to me I saw him as my small bro but he misbehave. I senior him a lot.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Issokay...

guy remove it
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
am notscared his a kid to me I saw him as my small bro but he misbehave. I senior him a lot.

LOL, you senior Vizkiz a lot?? Now this is very funny... grin

cc: Papiikush... cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, you senior a lot?? Now this is very funny... grin

cc:... cheesy
av told u is seem u dont want to use ur sence
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
is a fone am usin not computer is hard when its long
ok
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by McBrooklyn(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
jakandeola:
av told u is seem u dont want to use ur sence

Issokay... Pot calling kettle black... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Wants To Have Sex With You by jakandeola(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Issokay... Pot calling kettle black... grin
I told u to delete u refuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This Nonsense? / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. / All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.