Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How I Cured My Tinnitus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Cured My Tinnitus (2473 Views)

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here / Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Cured My Tinnitus by Domale: 9:22pm On Jan 20
After battling tinnitus, I found relief through a combination of lifestyle changes, stress management, and sound therapy.
Re: How I Cured My Tinnitus by HappyMangle: 9:14pm On Jan 22
I don't think that tinnitus is curable. Mine happened from my blood pressure getting so high and the doctor just left it and actually said oh im really happy about how my blood pressure was. It was sky high and i am being treated for bloop pressure but it got so high and i wasnt given a higher dose that my ears started to have a high pitch ringing off and on and than a constant buzzing. Visiting ear wax removal doctor makes my tinnitus better for some time, again i need to do it quite often.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions / . / Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.