Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here (5851 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Remember pastor chris is a great miracle healer...one of the greatest in this country, known for curing different categories of sickness, cancer, kidney, liver etc. Known for restoring sights, curing the deaf and lame...

We believe he will do justice to coronavirus, pls if you know anybody that has ever been cured by him get in here and testify the goodness of God .

Pls we dont want the regular sickness like headache or body pains but the famous miracles he is known for

List of sickness he is famous for;
1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. CORONAVIRUS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by blackpanthar: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have been healed in his meeting, and right now he is on YouTube and exposing the deep hidden government truth about the demon Corona Virus

6 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
blackpanthar:
I have been healed in his meeting, and right now he is on YouTube and exposing the deep hidden government truth about the demon Corona Virus

Oshe!!!! Psstor, we have somebody here! Can u tell us about the miracle

Geoworldedu I've found some1 for u
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by JustSul: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

Oshe!!!! Psstor, we have somebody here! Can u tell us about the miracle

Geoworldedu I've found some1 for u

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Commonsense99: 2:22am On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:
Remember pastor chris is a great miracle healer...one of the greatest in this country, known for curing different categories of sickness, cancer, kidney, liver etc. Known for restoring sights, curing the deaf and lame...

We believe he will do justice to coronavirus, pls if you know anybody that has ever been cured by him get in here and testify the goodness of God
That dude pays people to act sick bro, so nothing stops his members from claiming to be healed in a faceless forum like this NL. grin grin

The better question is for him to walk into any known popular government Hospital like Luth, there are known chronic medical cases, let him. Go with his TV crew and perform that his miracle there. grin grin

I heard he is waiting for the pandemic to be over so he can Continue healing the sick grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:

We believe he will do justice to coronavirus, pls if you know anybody that has ever been cured by him get in here and testify the goodness of God

Many cases,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1IZDrwE6U

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2020
petra1:

Many cases,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1IZDrwE6U

The thread is asking if you know anybody, the person's name, the disease he was cured of?..

List of sickness;
1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. CORONAVIRUS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:

The thread is asking if you know anybody, the person's name, the disease he was cured of?..

List of sickness;
1. LAMENESS
2. DEAFNESS
3. HIV/AIDS
4. CANCER
5. CORONAVIRUS
6. DUMBNESS
7. DIABETES
8. EBOLA
9. LASSA FEVER
10. PHYSICAL BLINDNESS
11. SS genotype to AA

The people in the video with their medical record are they not people.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
petra1:

Do you know any of them?

4 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
I know many .
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
petra1:
I know many .
How are they related to you? Your brothers, sisters, father or mother or your closest friends? What are they cured of? Please don't mention headache, stomachpain and chest pain. Cure should be from cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, Corona Virus, Ebola etc.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by donnie(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I do know. I remember in one of his meetings I rebuked a fever I was feeling and it left instantly. I know others who have been healed.
Healing and miracles notwithstanding, the gift of YAH are without repentance.

YAH will humble all who will not tell the truth about True Israel.

How Religious And Political Leaders Can End Covid19 And Subsequent Judgements:
https://www.nairaland.com/5773400/how-pope-religious-political-leaders#88082013

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:
I do know. I remember in one of his meetings I rebuked a fever I was feeling and it left instantly. I know others who have been healed.
Healing and miracles notwithstanding, the gift of YAH are without repentance.

YAH will humble all who will not tell the truth about True Israel.

How Religious And Political Leaders Can End Covid19 And The Coming Judgements:
https://www.nairaland.com/5773400/how-pope-religious-political-leaders#88082013

You rebuked a fever grin cheesy

Yes, even me I have rebuked a shiit worrying me in a public bus before. I sang 'igbe lo, Ito bo' for the shiit and the shiit didn't worry me again, then I began to feel like I want to wee wee grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
petra1:

This thread is not for u, do u know anyone or have u personally be cured of deafness, blindness, lameness we all know he cured thousands of people live on TV,
This thread is for people who have been cured or know someone personally that was cured

4 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by donnie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

You rebuked a fever grin cheesy

Yes, even me I have rebuked a shiit worrying me in a public bus before. I sang 'igbe lo, Ito bo' for the shiit and the shiit didn't worry me again, then I began to feel like I want to wee wee grin grin

I have no reason to defend the man. Just saying it as I know. YAH does give such graces. I myself by YAH's grace have made a lame woman walk.

That's not to excuse the fact that most (I mean more than 95%) of our Christian prophets have turned the service of YAH into a business. They do not hear from Him.

Once you do not know who the chosen people of Israel are, every other thing you do will be Eurocentric, capitalistic, self-centered, money-driven lies.
The hand of YAH is moving in judgment now.

And maybe I should add that there are very many pastors who fake and arrange miracles. Many others go to consult with devils or familiar spirits.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

I have no reason to defend the man. Just saying it as I know. I myself by YAH's grace have made a lame woman walk.

That's not to excuse the fact that most of our prophets have turned the service of YAH into a business. They no longer hear from Him.

Once you do not know who the chosen people of Israel are, every other thing you do will be Eurocentric, capitalistic, self-centered lies.
The hand of YAH is moving in judgment now.
Pastor how far? Only pastors lie with impunity wink I have a lame man for you to make him walk. Where can we meet after this lockdown? I will come with the lame man, pastor grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by donnie(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
Pastor how far? Only pastors lie with impunity wink I have a lame man for you to make him walk. Where can we meet after this lockdown? I will come with the lame man, pastor grin

grin
It is not guaranteed that if I come, he will walk. YAH has to will or allow that to happen.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

grin
It is not guaranteed that if I come, he will walk. YAH has to will or allow that to happen.
Lol grin Okay, fast and pray to ask Yah first if he would cure the lame I'm bringing. Then I won't bother coming if he says he won't.

BTW is your Yah the same as Yahweh who is currently in a spiritual cage? If that's your Yah, then I won't bother coming because he is currently in a cage and he can't do anything.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Greatzeus(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
I believe there are false prophets in the world we live,just as the Bible say it would. But the same Bible said God has given his power to heal the sick and perform miracles.
You can't believe the Bible as the world of God without believing in the healing power of God. So Divine healing of any diseases or sicknesses through the name of Jesus is still very much happening all around the world through his servants.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
I believe there are false prophets in the world we live,just as the Bible say it would. But the same Bible said God has given his power to heal the sick and perform miracles.
You can't believe the Bible as the world of God without believing in the healing power of God. So Divine healing of any diseases or sicknesses through the name of Jesus is still very much happening all around the world through his servants.
Yes, it's happening in the audio world, not in this physical world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
'Pastor Chris' cannot even heal ordinary head ache. The guy is 419 -period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
frosbel2:
'Pastor Chris' cannot even heal ordinary head ache. The guy is 419 -period.
How do u know
have u met him before?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
zionmde:

How do u know
have u met him before?

We dont need to.meet him, just show us one of those numerous people he healed of blindness, deafness and lameness....he has healed thousands...we need just one testifier
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by onlyfacts: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is there spiritual powers in the world? The answer is a capital YES.

This answer is crystal clear once you dive into the world of magic. Magicians are grand masters of performing the unimaginable. Some are staged, others are not. Go on YouTube or watch popular shows like AMERICAN GOT TALENT or BRITAIN GOT TALENT that feature magicians and see them work wonders on a stage and a scene they haven't worked on before or manipulated in anyway.

So there is supernatural powers. In our local setting jazz, charms and voodoo works. Area boys use them locally to protect themselves from knife wounds, gun fire, broken bottles amongst others. Ritualist also employ the powers of supernatural beings in the pursuit of blood money etc. All this evidence point to the fact that supernatural beings do exist although we live in a scientific world.

Let me clarify one last point before I go, pastors know all these points I listed above and use it to their advantage but truly I tell you that not one single pastor has the power to cure or heal the sick, if they claim they do it is either staged or by the powers of the occult who run the rings of magicians and voodoo priests.

I judge them not but call them what they are as false prophets for God almighty, as God almighty always has always had all the powers in the world BUT the way he operates in carrying out healing and miracles he has changed only 4 times in the entire bible.

A scholar of the Bible understands the time periods of these 4 times but not too sound too mysterious I will tell you the periods. In the Hebrew and Aramaic scriptures (popularly known as the new testament) God almighty from genesis down to Malachi gave only LIMITED NUMBER of people on the earth the power to heal. They fall under a class I will call THE PROPHETS and their PERIOD will be called the TIMES OF THE PROPHETS (the first period).

The second period starts a little while longer in the Bible. In the Christian Greek scriptures( or New Testament)starting from Matthew to John, healing was very scarce in this period unlike before. God only gave Jesus and a few men like John the Baptist the ability to heal. I'll call this period the TIME OF JESUS (the second period).

The third period starts from Acts down to Jude.
In this period healing and miracles peaked up unlike the former time in the TIME OF JESUS. The apostles were the principal healers along side a few selected few but every now and them they would heal BUT for a PURPOSE. That purpose is very key in understanding the last but fundamental period in which is our time. I will call the third period the TIME OF THE APOSTLES.

The fourth period kicks off in Revelation ( in full the Revelation of our time). In this period the purpose of the healing in the TIMES OF THE APOSTLES is cut short. Healing as we know it dies and fades away to the background. Understanding WHY is very KEY and it is this reason why, that fake pastors who claim to heal do not understand as well as their blinded followers.

Key points to remember is supernatural powers exist, check and confirm from the occult.

Any pastor that claims to heal is a fake pastor cause they don't understand the HEALING IN THE TIMES OF THE APOSTLES and it's purpose.

understand how the times of the apostles overlaps with our time will help you see why miracles are hard to come by.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
dazzlingd:

We dont need to.meet him, just show us one of those numerous people he healed of blindness, deafness and lameness....he has healed thousands...we need just one testifier
very good am not here to defend him rather am very curious to know why u accused him of being a 419
remember u will always believe wat u want to believe. if a testifier comes out now,u will still call him a liar. So if u don't have anyone u know he has duped or if he hasn't duped u directly u have no basis to call him a 419er

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

How are they related to you? Your brothers, sisters, father or mother or your closest friends? What are they cured of? Please don't mention headache, stomachpain and chest pain. Cure should be from cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell, Corona Virus, Ebola etc.

You will never be satisfied . Do you know why? Because you’re not looking for truth . Even when it’s presented to you , you won’t accept it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
petra1:

You will never be satisfied . Do you know why? Because you’re not looking for truth . Even when it’s presented to you , you won’t accept it .
say whatever, but the fact remains that the OP isn't asking for cure from sicknesses like Cold, catarrh, cough, headache, purging, stomach pain, fever, etc. The OP is talking about diabetes, cancer, Corona Virus, Ebola, Cure from blindness, lameness, deafness, dumbness, hunched back, issue of blood, etc.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2020
petra1:

This is very simple, this pastor chris cured people back to back of blindness, lameness and deafness.

We need just one testfier of this miracle.

Everyday, people in multitude get cured of common cold, headaches etc so that's nothing new.
But pastor chris have done the impossible restoring sights to the blind, this is not something we get to see everyday that's why we need a testifer as I have never seen one myself neither do I know anybody that knows anybody that has ever been cured.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol... Funny! You'll know when you need one. I pray you need a miracle very soon.

Well, let me share the one I was amazed about years before I started following him. No need sharing others cos you'll call it names as usual.

My roommate back in school told me they were watching him in Abuja via TV. The lame aunt on wheelchair was healed and started walking. Note this guy ain't even a churchy person.

About going to the hospital, alot of dynamics come into play. Things I'm not willing to share cos you may not receive them due to preconceived notions. But all things being equal, will the government give such access now? Won't it be complicated? If he gets arrested for going to hospital and breaking the government rules you'll still be happy.

When you need the miracle come to me, no need looking for him. Me that just started self I've seen amazing things happen not to talk of a general. Lol..!

Cheers!
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Ochedi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Lol. You want to find them on nairaland? Very funny youuuu.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by OtemAtum: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ochedi:
Lol... Funny! You'll know when you need one. I pray you need a miracle very soon.

Well, let me share the one I was amazed about years before I started following him. No need sharing others cos you'll call it names as usual.

My roommate back in school told me they were watching him in Abuja via TV. The lame aunt on wheelchair was healed and started walking. Note this guy ain't even a churchy person.

About going to the hospital, alot of dynamics come into play. Things I'm not willing to share cos you may not receive them due to preconceived notions. But all things being equal, will the government give such access now? Won't it be complicated? If he gets arrested for going to hospital and breaking the government rules you'll still be happy.

When you need the miracle come to me, no need looking for him. Me that just started self I've seen amazing things happen not to talk of a general. Lol..!

Cheers!
Is that healed person your aunt? Is she your family member? This is not the kind of testimony we want, pls. Next!
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by onlyfacts: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ochedi:

Cheers!

His miracles are staged. There is always a stage that is why you never find him or his kind on the streets healing the sick, forget about going to hospitals he may need government approval for that first.

Minus him we have pastors all over the world yet we are facing a global pandemic, none I repeat none has a solution.

Pastor Chris in healing school, since he can't heal cases of corona came up with a stupid cover up story that, COVID-19 and 5G are linked to the Antichrist and it's not disease.

Please mark this day, just like in the past when pastors blasted, the internet, facebook, some TV, telephone amongst others as the mark of the beast but later in future turn to use them, your pastor too in a few years time will start using the 5G network he commends now. He will even say all his members take the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available.

All this so called pastors are just fake. TB Joshua will say it will end march 27, he failed!
Adeboye will say it is punishment from God, pastor Chris will say the opposite that's it the Antichrist and it's the same God ministering to all of them.... Yeye scam people. Be deceiving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jesus Drink Alcohol? / Apostle Johnson Suleman -invades Lagos Again!!! / How To Catch Fake Mog's Who Speak In Tongues (8+2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.