Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? (884 Views)

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Chuknovski(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Imagine your Mum left your dad when you were just 8months old because he had no money. Your dad remarried a lady because he needed someone who will take care of you. So when you grew up, due to the finacial state of the house, your step Mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your education. Luckily you graduate as a medical doctor, owned your hospital. One day due to your good medical services, your hospital was crowded with patients, all the bed has been occupied, leaving only a single bed. An emergency occurred due to an accident which your real mum and your step mum was involved and both was brought to your hospital. Who will you admit first?, your biological mum or your step mum?? (The situation permit you to choose just one).

Mind you medical ethics does not allow room for compromise,
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Papiikush: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
All these whatsapp broadcast messages ehn grin

Well let me tell you something today. Blood doesn't make you family

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

It might not but Bruu, blood is blood no matter what. It's a lifelong connection

Even if a family member of yours treats you bad, you'd be hoping he/she has some remorse so you'll forgive them
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by legwa10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
my step mum coz she made me who I am
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Chuknovski(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
legwa10:
my step mum
give reasons
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Papiikush: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:

It might not but Bruu, blood is blood no matter what. It's a lifelong connection

Even if a family member of yours treats you bad, you'd be hoping he/she has some remorse so you'll forgive them

Blood doesn't make you family.
You have to earn it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by legwa10(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chuknovski:

give reasons
she made me who I am
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Kondomatic(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
My mom cannot leave my dad even in "imagine"
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by okoliexpress: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
i once heard in a movie that family is not who's blood you carry but ............. *cant remember the concluding part* but its true if my birth mom citing story could abandon me at 8months because of my biological father's financial state then im sorry to say this she is no mother of mine.... this is copied from the Wikipedia biography of one of the greatest innovators of all time... steve jobs

Jobs would become upset when Paul and Clara were referred to as "adoptive parents" as they "were my parents 1,000%." With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as "my sperm and egg bank. That's not harsh, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more."Jandali has also stated that "I really am not his dad. Mr. and Mrs. Jobs are, as they raised him. And I don't want to take their place."

so @ op parenting/parenthood goes beyond child birth, a parent must take the responsibility of parenting to be regarded as such... the step mom wins it... sacrifice begets sacrifice.....
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
A woman that left a 8 month old baby... Is that one a mother...fvck blood
..all this rubbish imaginations sef undecided
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
The one who raised me of course undecided. Like someone pointed out up there, blood doesn't make you family.

©YBR
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chuknovski:
Imagine your Mum left your dad when you were just 8months old because he had no money. Your dad remarried a lady because he needed someone who will take care of you. So when you grew up, due to the finacial state of the house, your step Mum sold her wrappers so that she could sponsor your education. Luckily you graduate as a medical doctor, owned your hospital. One day due to your good medical services, your hospital was crowded with patients, all the bed has been occupied, leaving only a single bed. An emergency occurred due to an accident which your real mum and your step mum was involved and both was brought to your hospital. Who will you admit first?, your biological mum or your step mum?? (The situation permit you to choose just one).

Medical ethics does not allow room for compromise, yes, but can i also tell you that professional medical personels are trained psychologically to be passionate and considerate?....meaning if i were the doctor here i 'll admit them on the same bed and give them equal and fair treatment.
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
You left ur husband because no money and didn't care about ur daughter.............. So ur daughter will have to leave you because no bed space, I trust u mum, u are good at finding an alternative grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
The one who accepted me when my mother rejected me. angry undecided

Beht, this is jest a jokin sturvz... My mama cannor leave me even with my wahala. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's like you've said, medical practice does not give room for sentiments. I would have to triage.
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by iweecureyou: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chuknovski:

pliss pliss and pliss nairalands is nort for nurnsense pose so if u are no aff anysin realsonabu to say f.ucks outangry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by mzhorlah(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:

your siggy tho
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by johnbuck81(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
fairytale talk...be real with urself than posting imaginary stories.
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Chuknovski(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
okoliexpress:
i once heard in a movie that family is not who's blood you carry but ............. *cant remember the concluding part* but its true if my birth mom citing story could abandon me at 8months because of my biological father's financial state then im sorry to say this she is no mother of mine.... this is copied from the Wikipedia biography of one of the greatest innovators of all time... steve jobs

Jobs would become upset when Paul and Clara were referred to as "adoptive parents" as they "were my parents 1,000%." With regard to his biological parents, Jobs referred to them as "my sperm and egg bank. That's not harsh, it's just the way it was, a sperm bank thing, nothing more."Jandali has also stated that "I really am not his dad. Mr. and Mrs. Jobs are, as they raised him. And I don't want to take their place."

so @ op parenting/parenthood goes beyond child birth, a parent must take the responsibility of parenting to be regarded as such... the step mom wins it... sacrifice begets sacrifice.....

thanks am impressed...
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Chuknovski(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
firstking01:
Medical ethics does not allow room for compromise, yes, but can i also tell you that professional medical personels are trained psychologically to be passionate and considerate?....meaning if i were the doctor here i 'll admit them on the same bed and give them equal and fair treatment.

awesome submission
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by Papiikush: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
mzhorlah:
your siggy tho

You know the kindda personalities we have on the forum. Not everyone is sane grin
Re: Nairalanders Who Would You Attend To? by mzhorlah(f): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Papiikush:

You know the kindda personalities we have on the forum. Not everyone is sane grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would B Your Reaction? / I'm New / Welcome The Newest Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.