Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! (39614 Views)

Top Ten Richest Club In The World / Real Madrid Becomes World's Richest Club Again, Knocks Off Man United / Top 10 Richest Club In The World 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by mmafhew(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Even afta staying at 6th for months and ending there.. We still making this dam money..
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by adecz: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

After ten years of
stinginess,
economizing,
buying cheap players
& general incompetence,
Prof Wenger can only
manage 6th position??

Gunners for never!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by MrOkekeMunachi: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank you Mourinho.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by azimibraun: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
I Thot Chelsea just won £150m EPL prize money?
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Tenim47(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
desquad:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Man-u is the best in the world cool
If Madrid like make them carry 20 champions league, you can't beat the champions cool
richest not best
1st is different from 6th
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by YorubaNigga(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by marttol: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
MAN UNITED...PEOPLE WILL PITY MADRID ON AUGUST 8...SUPER CUP.LOLS

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by YorubaNigga(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

Manchester united is the only football club in the world,
others are table tennis clubs

We won 3 trophies this season, mention any club that won 3 trophies this season and i will give you my wife for free
Real madrid won more than 3 sef. Now give me ya girlfriend, I don't want wife cool

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
KissChrixx:
#ForcaUnited coolcheesy

united o ni forca oooo... wa glory glory ni ooo
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by georginho10(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*FUNNY BUT TRUE* !!!
*Going down memory lane...*

*1*. Remember Further Maths (aka _Additional Mathematics_)
They warned you that it'd be tough so you committed to listening attentively from the very beginning...

*2*. ...things started very well. 2a+8a = 10a. Easy beans. You are happy. This thing is not so hard. You are following it. Very happy.

*3*. Then slowly, you don't see any number again, just letters fighting Jackie Chan on the board; Sin 0/Cos 0 = A/Bx find *x*.... ahan. You vexed!

*4*. You went back to your note, & started thinking, "at what point did I miss it? Why did the teacher eliminate numbers? Why is *"x"* important?"

*5*. You say ok, may be it is just this part. Then the teacher goes, find *x* if α%*¤< + & @%β^ = &^^# *x*. grin
You ask the teacher, _"please give us a clue Sir"_

*6*. In your head, you are thinking, "how can you tell me to find *x* when I can't even find all the things surrounding *x*?"

*7*. At that point, you start to dream about your blessed and assured *"F"* in WAEC. To avoid it, you look for a friend to explain better to you.

*8*. This time, you didn't even look for the girl you were tripping for to come teach you because this time...u really want to learn

*9*. You remember your parents, the school fees and the "F" you were already dreaming about. You didn't fool yourself. You looked for your guy.

*10*. You even bought that expensive Further Maths text book. That one where after page one, everything else is written in tongues.

*11*. You bought rechargeable lamp. Called your mum to bring more provisions because "I now read at night and I get hungry"

*12*. You mean business. You want to know how ordinary numbers suddenly changed to Chinese language before your eyes.

*13*. You friend is even kind. He started with BODMAS. He makes you understand nothing in Further Maths is beyond BODMAS. You are happy. Easy.

*14*. After two hours of learning, you got everything. Your friend should be a teacher you thought. He teaches better. Wow! You feel really good!

*15*. Back in the hostel alone, you picked two easy "problems," did wuru wuru to the answer. You checked the back for answer. Yay! You gorrit!

*16*. Back in class, the teacher is not even writing letters that you know again, he has gone Greek on you. Tetha, Beta, Alpha...argh!

*17*. As if that wasn't evil enough, he combines them, "tan _tetha_" "cos _tetha_" and he draws one snake that look like _*S*_ like this.......!!!

*18*. That was the point the *"F"* in your dream became flesh and formed tears on your face. You must call mummy. You know that.

*19*. Then something in you said, don't call her. She will think you are an _*Olodo*_ if you don't do "Science class". So you didn't bother.

*20*. You simply just gave yourself brain. Ran faster than _light_ to see what was happening in *Art Class*

*21*. They were teaching them _"the Macpherson constitution"_ and what made the _"Clifford constitution"_ different.

*22*. Then they spoke about the _"Motion for Independence"_ and the _"1979 constitution."_ You felt at home.

*23*. Next day, you take the Further Maths text books and all the big books like it, over to CMS. *Sell them all !!!*
LOLzzz

*24*. This is a true life story of real people who were really brilliant but had no business in "Science Class" but *"had"* to be there... just to form _Alagbará_

*25*. Society insists; smart people are in Science Class. The others join Art Class. This is tragic and really this ought to stop soon!

*26*. There are no dumb people. You are smart at what you thrive at and most of us thrive at something...

*27*. That I can't thrive at what you thrive at doesn't make me dumb. Usain Bolt will outrun LeBron James on the track. But in B'Ball ..James wins !

*28*. To this day, some of you still judge yourself based on what your friends are achieving. Please, judge yourself against yourself alone!
*30*. Don't make your life like football leagues where you check on the results of others to feel
better.

*God's grace & stay blessed!*

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by azimibraun: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmafhew:
Even afta staying at 6th for months and ending there.. We still making this dam money..
We? I no see Glazier for your name o!

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
nunamyeong:

united o ni forca oooo... wa glory glory ni ooo

That's what you get when you support Barca and ManUnited cool
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by MurderForFree: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Real madrid won more than 3 sef. Now give me ya girlfriend, I don't want wife cool

I will give you my grandmother

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
KissChrixx:

That's what you get when you support Barca and ManUnited cool

Man united is my love... my bae...
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by crowley(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
desquad:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Man-u is the best in the world cool
If Madrid like make them carry 20 champions league, you can't beat the champions cool
Old news my dear.. still wondering how a news months old got to fp. lemme go nd dig some old news. grin grin united we stand
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Basfaq(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

We won 3 trophies this season, mention any club that won 3 trophies this season and i will give you my wife for free
We wore different jersies to win all the cups. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Up united!
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by crowley(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Arsenal,best club in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by brightalo17: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Arsenal even worth more than Chelsea ...Then why all this noise from Chelsea fans?
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Intendy: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Manchester United posted operating income of $288 million — more than Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool combined.💰 https:///WSVQZz8Nt5

Even earns more than those 4 olodo combine.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by brightalo17: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
adecz:
grin

After ten years of
stinginess,
economizing,
buying cheap players
& general incompetence,
Prof Wenger can only
manage 6th position??

Gunners for never!! angry

All the clubs on this planet earth Arsenal is in top 6 even worth more than Chelsea,liverpool e.t.c and you're here hallucinating.smh
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by brightalo17: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Intendy:
Manchester United posted operating income of $288 million — more than Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool combined.💰 https:///WSVQZz8Nt5

Even earns more than those 4 olodo combine.
Yet you're here everyday shouting recession smiley
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by crowley(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
tongue this uefa supercup taya me. my two favourite playing. its going to feel kinda weird not rooting 4 madrid. all true united fans are madrid fans as well. so its just weird supporting one. #unitedWeStand #HalaMadrid we have the bragging rights grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Intendy: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
brightalo17:
Yet you're here everyday shouting recession smiley

pls know what you are typing.Show me the thread I ever shouted recession or just keep quiet.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Mykelpato(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
#GGMU
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by brightalo17: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Intendy:

pls know what you are typing.Show me the thread I ever shouted recession or just keep quiet.
Better tap from Man-united anointing and no dey shout recession again.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by konkonbilo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
MurderForFree:

smh

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by BAILMONEY: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Hala united!
TAAAAAAA! ITS GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED. OYA SAY IT

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by konkonbilo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

That's why they are the beat club in the world not that yeye club that touts drinking Chelsea gin support

GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED. . .WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AND BREAK RECORDS
Record like 15 DRAWS . Drawsoup united lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by manutdadex(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
evy1:
The television deal has really helped English clubs.
if English clubs are allowed to negotiate their tv rights individually... No sport club will stand close to manutd.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=crowley post=57264874][/quote] Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure Helps Club Brugge Break 21-Year-Old "Curse" / Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.