Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! (39930 Views)

Top Ten Richest Club In The World / Real Madrid Becomes World's Richest Club Again, Knocks Off Man United / Top 10 Richest Club In The World 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
issorite sis.
my guy take note!!!
don't quote Tahrah again!!!
but ma o,don't take life more serious than it is.

make I come and be going.
i wz juz zo tayad of pipu abusing me and my club.Tel him dat he should nt vex too mush.He struck a wrong nerve.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Gmekx(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

What is Kitchen ??
A football club in Afghanistan ??

You have a phone, you have data

Do the needful

Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by maloofx: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
My London/UK people, you may want to visit

www.maloofx.com

Not only do I bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, I have also gone ahead to show you the comparison of the rates in Nigeria vs London.
The table Labelled London shows the average rate from Peckham/Woolwich.
WITH COMMISSION: What the Dealer would tell you his rate is
WITHOUT COMMISSION: The “True rate” you get for your bucks after removing the Dealers commission
All you need do come to the site and check what you are getting for your hard earned pounds sterling.

Have fun.
Ontario/Canada rate coming soon
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
konkonbilo:
Record like 15 DRAWS . Drawsoup united lipsrsealed undecided
. Y are u disturbing my sleep sir
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
crowley:
tongue this uefa supercup taya me. my two favourite playing. its going to feel kinda weird not rooting 4 madrid. all true united fans are madrid fans as well. so its just weird supporting one. #unitedWeStand #HalaMadrid we have the bragging rights grin tongue tongue
at bolded, what is your reasons for such claims
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by crowley(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Drawsoup:
at bolded, what is your reasons for such claims
Due to social experiment. and all united fans i knw. which are alot. i cant be a united fan nd like barca. not even in my dream. Not since the 2009 champions league final, and our prodigy moving to real madrid. grin you see how hard it is 4 barca nd united to do business. why asking BTW? all united fan knws this. dont tell me u are a barca fan. if u are, dnt respond to this.
Re: Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
crowley:

Due to social experiment. and all united fans i knw. which are alot. i cant be a united fan nd like barca. not even in my dream. Not since the 2009 champions league final, and our prodigy moving to real madrid. grin you see how hard it is 4 barca nd united to do business. why asking BTW? all united fan knws this. dont tell me u are a barca fan. if u are, dnt respond to this.
my blood is red... A full flesh man u fan... But honestly I don't like Madrid... Don't ask which club I support in spain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Man Slumps While Jogging This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.