Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner (1090 Views)

Which Is The Rightful Church To Wed? / 72-year-old Man Caught Having Three-Some With Primary School Kids (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Thepasserby(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Check out this love letter written 72 years ago by the wife of WWII veteran but unfortunately, it never got to him until May 2017 (after 72 years). The man in question, Rolf Christoffersen, is now 96 years old and his wife who had penned down the letter died in 2011.

This letter which was supposed to reach her husband in 1945 was found 72 years later in between the stairs where it had stayed sealed.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by eezeribe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
So Lovely... When love existed.when love was pure and real.
Sadly enough,those days are gone.

1 Like

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy
So romantic. Note to check everywhere for love letters from my beloved.
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by eezeribe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

So romantic.
Note to check everywhere for love letters from my beloved.
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to check for credit alert than love letters

1 Like

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by dingbang(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bloggers abiakwa ozo... Chei..
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by dingbang(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sensual:

So romantic.
see dis one .. With ur aww face grin
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Thepasserby(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
More photos

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
How I wish ma bae would do this.
All she ever wants is to bug me like a monitoring spirit. angry
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by SexyNairalander: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
How I wish ma bae would do this.
All she ever wants is to bug me like a monitoring spirit. angry
naija babes are monitoring spirits

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
naija babes are monitoring spirits
I just taya. Person cannot admire other brands again. I don't even know the brands that are in vogue now to ascertain if she's outdated. cheesy
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Huee(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ooorrrrr...
Love kwa undecided
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by McBrooklyn(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
shocked
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Wow... That is so lovely.... Wish the woman is still alive.
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Menh love is dead swt . but the girls I meet ehhh.. Money money money.

This once here now commenting will start forming love while they can slay for the universe..
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2017
So lovely
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by konkonbilo(m): 1:40am On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to check for credit alert than love letters
Wicked sombori
Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by konkonbilo(m): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Sensual:

So romantic.
embarassed

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by konkonbilo(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2017
Huee:
Ooorrrrr...
Love kwa undecided
we no say LOVE no de inside ur dictionary na MONEY full everywhere. From first to last page tongue.comman beat me, I de for my bed nakked tongue

Re: 72 Year Old Love Letter Finally Gets Delivered To The Rightful Owner by iweecureyou: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Thepasserby:
Check out this love letter written 72 years ago by the wife of WWII veteran but unfortunately, it never got to him until May 2017 (after 72 years). The man in question, Rolf Christoffersen, is now 96 years old and his wife who had penned down the letter died in 2011.

This letter which was supposed to reach her husband in 1945 was found 72 years later in between the stairs where it had stayed sealed.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
waow so wen wee ur Bae resieved the letar i aff sent her siiiiince eh.....i am juss shakes my heard fur ur lives...ur maist her makes monie u ya go up and down on intarnet luking for letar dart his sealed inside starcaseangry i did nort efin read the nurnsense dat u aff pose so dont mension meangry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Date And Marry The Best Looking African Women / How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me / Dreamt About My Work Clothes Burning Last Night, What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.