Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me (1076 Views)

Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by misjam000(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
wot are d signs
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Jenny1010(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
i think any guy who gives you his ATM card with pin loves you.
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by SINZ: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Slap the shiit out of him and see how he responds to that. grin
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Vutseck(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jenny1010:

hope you have also given a guy your ATM card with pin in the past

Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by ikp120(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Suck his dick every time he visits and swallow the semen. The taste of the semen will enlighten you. grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by LLSAINT(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
...when he marries you
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by whitebeard(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jenny1010:
Nawa oh, the hustle is real.

Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
misjam000:
wot are d signs
Try and intentional offend him and see how he reacts.
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Amarabae(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Slap his mother.
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by LordKO(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
If the bond that hold your relationship with him is immaterial, with special emphasis on a selfless, honest and altruistic attitudes toward you - so long as you are honest, caring and empathetic toward him too. I don't see a healthy relationship where there's no reciprocity.
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Olasco93: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
misjam000:
wot are d signs
It all depends on your definition of Love and what love means to you personally. The Best sign is him showing that he cares, and being caring is expressive in all ramification; in words, actions, how he talks to you and how he acts and treats you. Above all, if someone loves you, you'll know, you don't need a third party to convince you that someone loves you.
#My Opinion Though!
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Slap his mother.
what

I will kill any lady that tries that shit angry

No joke angry angry
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Lisaint(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
He will ask to use u for money ritual

Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Amarabae(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
what
I will kill any lady that tries that shit angry
No joke angry angry
what if you are under a love charm?
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op love is a beautiful thing
It is a feeling of strong affection towards someone

Strong affection: means strong feelings, there is no standard way to measure feelings of others towards one's self

But just like the strong feelings of your relatives e.g parent , you can tell they love through their actions and convictions

You need to watch your bf actions to see if it mirrors the love shown to you by those you trust

You also need to ask him where he thinks your relationship will end to find out his convictions

Note: he might lie at first, but continue to ask him at regular intervals, he is bond to give clues later

Stay blessed
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
what if you are under a love charm?
ahh the charm will spoil o
I love my mom

Somethings are stronger than charm o
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
Op love is a beautiful thing
If is a feeling of strong affection towards someone

Strong affection: means strong feelings, there is no standard way to measure feelings of others towards one's self

But just like the strong feelings of your relatives e.g parent , you can tell they love through their actions and convictions

You need to watch your bf actions to see if it mirrors the love shown to you by those you trust

You aslo need to ask him where he thinks your relationship will end to find out his convictions

Note: he might lie at first, but continue to ask him at regular intervals, he is bond to give clues later

Stay blessed
You are gradually becoming a love Doctor smiley
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Divay22:

You are gradually becoming a love Doctor smiley
how cheesy
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by MbadaMikonTee(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jenny1010:

Oya come and collect it dear.. I already do!
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by walepackage(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
ikp120:
Suck his dick every time he visits and swallow the semen. The taste of the semen will enlighten you. grin grin
guy,i swear u are wicked.Though,some questions in nairaland eh...
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by antieverything(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
tell him u re preg...works every time nd yeah u re welcomegrin
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by massive1019(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
pretenders full everywhere....love is dead. Tell a guy that you are preg...then you will know the other side of him.
Re: How Do I Know If My Boyfriend Really Loves Me by Prognose: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
He marries you. Then he truly loves you.

I didn't say you should go and ask him to marry you oh! The race he will pick eh

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / The Dangers Of Getting Married / "I'm Looking For Husband No Matter How He Is" A Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.