Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You (33961 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish!

I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships!

In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me!

Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o)

First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents, electricity, water etc!

Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al!

But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues (most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face!

Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle!

Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'!

Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!!

Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!!

Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u

323 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by madone: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2017
U re very correct boss .even me now in Congo telling my boo of life to wait for me cos I dey abroad. She no free hear,all those home based Nigerian guys no wan let her rest.they say we guys abroad are not loyal .why mehn why not allow us in abroad to meet our bae in one piece dont expand her hoe for us. Now if u must know in Congo here i no dey fvck no body..tell this to my bae.........lol u believe this u believe anything

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
grin

What can i say?

Ur lady must never fear oyinbo sha...what she must fear is the same black ladies who are in abroad as well ... who are even more sophisticated, got a good curve who will gonna snatch her booboo anytime wink wink wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

What can i say?

Ur lady must never fear oyinbo sha...what she must fear is the same black ladies who are in abroad as well ... who are even more sophisticated, got a good curve who will gonna snatch her booboo anytime wink wink wink

@trapqueen! Nothing like that! Curves and shapes ain't the only reason u fall in love!

23 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Why won't I break up with u, when I saw ur different pics with foreign girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding..
Sincerely speaking , If you can't wait for your bae who is away for at least 10yrs, then I doubt ur patience for JESUS 2nd coming.... grin grin grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Why won't I break up with u, when I saw ur different pics with foreign girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding..
Sincerely speaking , If you can't wait for your bae who is away for at least 10yrs, then I doubt ur patience for JESUS 2nd coming.... grin grin grin grin
10 years? Which lady fit try that? Haba lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by smardray(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Bruh, how do u expect naija bae to wait 4 one akpos that went,promised to come back soon nd three years he's still dere...... So she shu wait for anoda december wait for another December that wil certainly change to three years..... This is about time not fear of some suntanned oyibo

14 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2017
smardray:
Bruh, how do u expect naija bae to wait 4 one akpos that went,promised to come back soon nd three years he's still dere...... So she shu wait for anoda december wait for another December that wil certainly change to three years..... This is about time not fear of some suntanned oyibo
bros! 3 years too far? For babe wey una dey yan steady?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by smardray(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Sydney17:
bros! 3 years too far? For babe wey una dey yan steady?
if u av the oppurtunity to become rich nw... Would u wait for 3year that isn't far?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2017
smardray:
if u av the oppurtunity to become rich nw... Would u wait for 3year that isn't far?
how do u know am not rich now! grin?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Eternity88: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nice one,although some of us guys are really guilty of thinking our baes are local champions whenever we escape the shores of naija.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Eternity88:
Nice one,although some of us guys are really guilty of thinking our baes are local champions whenever we escape the shores of naija.
thats not true bro! Sorry to say this but I have tasted other countries pvssi and I can tell u there's no difference! Infact na naija sweet pass sef grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by pweetyoge(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
sometimes i view it as out of sight being out of mind.. i am not directly referring to ur story..i meant generally speaking tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Sydney17(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2017
pweetyoge:
sometimes i view it as out of sight being out of mind.. i am not directly referring to ur story..i meant generally speaking tho
perhaps
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Antecote(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Most times its the guys that end the relationship because they want better prospects, wanna have fun and they believe it won't work out because of the distance

But the fact is it is very difficult for this kind of relationship to work out, both parties have to sacrifice and go through alot,

At the end of the day you might just want to ask yourself is this really worth it?

it's better to focus on yourself and your career than to go through a long distance relationship with little or no future. You gotta pay those bills homie

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Skain(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Blame the country and not bae or boo...
Nice one op
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Just kidding..

I dont see you waiting for 5years
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Sydney17:
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish! I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships! In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me! Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o) First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents,electricity,water etc! Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al! But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues(most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face! Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle! Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'! Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!! Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!! Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u

OP this can be lil complicated, i have this very good friend so so loyal to her guy, the nigga zoomed off to Canada over 6yrs now nigga aint give a Bleep bout her, she just moved on this year, i wish all gals are as loyal like her mhen

20 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by marklele(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Just kidding..

I really loved the second paragraph of your comment..
are you for real? can you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
you may be one with self control,but there are others that have spoilt the minds of people about these abroad guys.
well ...she just doesn't trust you enough
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Sydney17:
thats not true bro! Sorry to say this but I have tasted other countries pvssi and I can tell u there's no difference! Infact na naija sweet pass sef grin
Not all cases plays out as you posted . some will waste your time for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Sydney17:
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish!

I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships!

In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me!

Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o)

First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents, electricity, water etc!

Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al!

But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues (most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face!

Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle!

Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'!

Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!!

Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!!

Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u

My problem with people like you is that you forget say na blood dey run for the girl vein BTW who is as human as you are

Yet you are in a way blaming her for being human

if na your sister be that girl be sincere what will you advise her to do

to wait for a promise that has failed ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by mebad(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Dating a 9ja girl while you are aboard is the easiest way to hell . Besides them frolicking with other men , they are going to drown you with bills .

6 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Adaumunocha(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Well, I don't plan on dating nwoke obodoyibo...

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Brooke60(f): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Funny but you can't blame her or any other lady in this category.

Stories about abroad-based guys no dey help at all.
I don't even get close to them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by yomalex(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2017
hmm
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by ogtavia(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2017
pweetyoge:
out of sight isn't usually out of mind...sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Diso60090(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Make H puppy confirm am first if this story na real before i go comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.