Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You (34002 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
hartson:
exactly it's not easy as you thought it would.just the way lucky Dune said.This choice I made didn't work out the way I thought it would oh! Mama, it hurts so much mama.sing til fade.love that tract so much. Lol

grin
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Chijosky(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:

OP this can be lil complicated, i have this very good friend so so loyal to her guy, the nigga zoomed off to Canada over 6yrs now nigga aint give a Bleep bout her, she just moved on this year, i wish all gals are as loyal like her mhen
and am sure she moved on with you
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chijosky:
and am sure she moved on with you

Capital No bro, we are not in anyway connected romantically

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can imagine six years?

Whalai!
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Op na d truth u yarn..unfortunately sha many ladies here let their friends to misled them.telling them how their guy go dump dem once he enter jardon and start running after white woman.na wetin d white woman get wey the babe back home no get.anyway sha the way i see this matter is dat its better not to involve urself in a serious relationship in naija if u making serious plans to check out.i am saying this cos many ladies here dont have that patience waiting for their man.if another man with jeep come along dey promise her marriage while u away, she go just fall one time and the other man go just chop and dump.the tin just dey replay all d time.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Diso60090:
Make H puppy confirm am first if this story na real before i go comment

grin grin
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:
Bros you should have fûcked those latinas jare. And by the way white ladies are sexier undecided grin
the whiteys wey our brothers dey bring back home look scary...but i agree dat latina girls are hotcheesy.they have figures like African chickscheesy..all ukwu and hips.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
madone:
U re very correct boss .even me now in Congo telling my boo of life to wait for me cos I dey abroad. She no free hear,all those home based Nigerian guys no wan let her rest.they say we guys abroad are not loyal .why mehn why not allow us in abroad to meet our bae in one piece dont expand her hoe for us. Now if u must know in Congo here i no dey fvck no body..tell this to my bae.........lol u believe this u believe anything
so Congo too na abroad? ....9aija don suffer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:

grin You no well guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by adudu208(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:
which country can i travel to for relaxation and will cost less than 300k in naira
Southern Sudan or Yemen. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by degamemaster(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
OP how did you managed to get the story of my love life with my babe? For the sake of fact, this story just narrated how mine went and to add more, my babe and I had to reconcile after she got married because I know the deed has already been done. Guess what, she is regretting every move she made and wishing she can return the hands of clock.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by luminouz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ginaz:

Ha!

Luminouz this is what you have been doing eh? Paul says shame on you! embarassed
Lmaooooooo
I prefer Ginaz says love u too!!!! grin

I missed u around babe...where u been
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by johnime: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
DITANC ENEVER WORKS, GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD.
Evaberry:
Most times its the guys that end the relationship because they want better prospects, wanna have fun and they believe it won't work out because of the distance

But the fact is it is very difficult for this kind of relationship to work out, both parties have to sacrifice and go through alot,

At the end of the day you might just want to ask yourself is this really worth it?

it's better to focus on yourself and your career than to go through a long distance relationship with little or no future. You gotta pay those bills homie
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Taiwo20(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
adudu208:
Southern Sudan or Yemen. Thank me later.
I can't thank you later o... How will you recommend those two countries.
Wetin I do you ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by bayocanny: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:
which country can i travel to for relaxation and will cost less than 300k in naira
Baba, na somalia o

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Davidoff2000: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sydney17:
In 2014 I left Nigeria, having spent almost 2 years searching for jobs without any luck, I had a gal who was very 'loyal' despite my 'brokenness' grin! We were so much in love despite the usual 'lovers' ish!

I told her about my plan to seek greener pastures abroad (since naija dey fall hands), she agreed with me though reluctantly coz of what she read and heard about distance relationships!

In short I was able to secure a visitor visa to finally leave naija and seek a better life! Hmmm, it was a mixture of joy n sadness! A lot runs through my innocent mind! The thought of leaving my parents behind, the thought of someone taking my 'boo of life' like she likes to call herself dominate my heart! But of course the though of living a better life, escaping the noises of 'molues' and danfo thrills me!

Finally I will be able to provide for my boo and my siblings! But! Hey I was wrong! 'Nowhere in the world where trees bring forth cash instead of fruits', you really have to work! I made a vow to my gal to be back in December that year! Lol! And promising never to cheat on her! We almost made blood covenant sef (no blame me o)

First few months was hell! It was extremely cold! Like there are AC every where! Infact AC sef dey learn gan! We have to wake up early morning daily to look for off jobs! Despite the coldness! Gradually! The little dollars I brought from naija don finish! I have to pay for monthly rents, electricity, water etc!

Hmmmmm! As a naija boy d hustling spirit keeps me going! And of course I maintain communication with bae! We chat on whatsapp most times am free! We upload and tag each other pictures on whatsapp and et al!

But gradually the December I promised was drawing near, yet no plan to go naija sef! Firstly due to paper issues (most of us are illegal immigrant until when luck smile on u) secondly no enough cash yet back home due to accumulated bills! Gradually reality begin to stare at my face!

Boo will call and tell me how her friends were laughing at her! How lonely she is! How boring it is! How badly she needed to be fvckd! Etc! Of course am in thousands of kilometers away! In a cold winter stricken environment wishing for a miracle!

Well! After almost two years of waiting, things changed! The pictures on FB says it all! Perhaps she can't hold on any longer! When I confronted her with my observations! She raised hell! Of course we men are always the usual suspect! I wept for days! But what can I do? Bae started frolicking with diff guys and yet some idiots back home will start shouting 'guys abroad are cheat'!

Of course my friends around laughed at me for believing there's still love in Nigeria! And she told anyone that cares to listen that she left because she's so sure I will end up marrying oyinbo!!

Fast forward! It's been three years now I left home! Paper issue sorted! Even though we ain't super rich, we ain't as broke as we use to be! Bae is still single! Getting older! Turning to churches! Updating heart aches on FB!!

Ladies! The fact that your bf left naija doesn't mean the union is over, stop this inferiority complex! No white lady is sexier than u! No oyinbo is sweeter than u! Don't let friends and gossips breaks your heart! Your man will always be your man if you're patient enough! Sorry if am boring! Just wanna share my experience with u

Seen, you cant go back yet cos ofpaper, why u no bring am come visit? After a year. to keep her believing?

ticket na $1k or 500pom..

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Davidoff2000: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=AngelicDamsel post=57276473]Why won't I break up with u, when I saw ur different pics with foreign girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

foreign girls no matter...the cultural divide is too wide, esp if you didnt go abroad in your late teens or early 20's. a naij or african man will always look back home. that said, even if the guy is shagging a foreign girl, its all becos of his girl back home..you are dicking an akata girl down, and all you are thinking about is your naija girl- with every stroke, you remind yourself- kemi, or chinwe or osato, i do this for you..if i dont do this, you cant get here
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
Op na d truth u yarn..unfortunately sha many ladies here let their friends to misled them.telling them how their guy go dump dem once he enter jardon and start running after white woman.na wetin d white woman get wey the babe back home no get.anyway sha the way i see this matter is dat its better not to involve urself in a serious relationship in naija if u making serious plans to check out.i am saying this cos many ladies here dont have that patience waiting for their man.if another man with jeep come along dey promise her marriage while u away, she go just fall one time and the other man go just chop and dump.the tin just dey replay all d time.

It's not mislead o! It happens.
Men even leave their wives for years in Nigeria, let alone girlfriend.

I know one my uncle kept waiting for years, he didn't marry her after every. She had to move on bitterly, I still see her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Davidoff2000:

Seen, you cant go back yet cos ofpaper, why u no bring am come visit? After a year. to keep her believing?

ticket na $1k or 500pom..

Help us ask o.. pata pata 1M for visa, 500k for ticket and BTA, and they'll marry them... stories...Nigerians
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
marklele:

I really loved the second paragraph of your comment..
are you for real? can you?
I will try... grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have not been in such situation before though

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by madone: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by madone: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:

what are you doing in Congo?
twerking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by madone: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
mmsen:

DRC or Congo-Brazzaville?
no Congo- meat
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by sweetilicious(f): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
hey op,if a lady starts attending church,it isn't because she is looking for husband nah.My life changed after God gave me a second chance in life.That you have made money or have a good life now will not give you fulfilment in future.We all will soon leave everything and go someday.What you have is just the Grace of God.If your ex is not yet married and single,it is not a curse.Maybe she has been having suitors but was careful.I can relate to your story.I think you are a nice person.I was so patient waiting for my ex.He told me occasionally to move on that he only care about hustling.I kept on fighting so hard to hold on even with all the attitudes he gave me.I told God that am going to be committed and hold still no matter what. One day,God showed me how to give up through a post here on Nairaland. Someone i called my girlfriend even threatened that she would get married to him before my eyes.I didn't believe her till she made mention of it again saying that i didn't know her and what she can do. I cried my eyes out wishing it wasn't real.God gave me the strength to let him go through his word"HE WHO FINDS A WIFE FINDETH A GOOD THING".I have asked God for forgiveness and i have also forgiven my ex.I wish him good things of life always.I wish him peace within. Life is not by our making.Op,i think you should get closer to God now that you have gotten all you wished for.He alone can sustain you.I am enjoying God in my life.I wish for it to continue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
sweetilicious:
hey op,if a lady starts attending church,it isn't because she is looking for husband nah.My life changed after God gave me a second chance in life.That you have made money or have a good life now will not give you fulfilment in future.We all will soon leave everything and go someday.What you have is just the Grace of God.If your ex is not yet married and single,it is not a curse.Maybe she has been having suitors but was careful.I can relate to your story.I think you are a nice person.I was so patient waiting for my ex.He told me occasionally to move on that he only care about hustling.I kept on fighting so hard to hold on even with all the attitudes he gave me.I told God that am going to be committed and hold still no matter what. One day,God showed me how to give up through a post here on Nairaland. Someone i called my girlfriend even threatened that she would get married to him before my eyes.I didn't believe her till she made mention of it again saying that i didn't know her and what she can do. I cried my eyes out wishing it wasn't real.God gave me the strength to let him go through his word"HE WHO FINDS A WIFE FINDETH A GOOD THING".I have asked God for forgiveness and i have also forgiven my ex.I wish him good things of life always.I wish him peace within. Life is not by our making.Op,i think you should get closer to God now that you have gotten all you wished for.He alone can sustain you.I am enjoying God in my life.I wish for it to continue.

Wow you poured your soul into this, God forgive we men, i also worshiped hustling for years, but i'm now repentant nau... grin...wished i saw the need for relationship earlier...but hustling no gre me see.. now i have to learn " loving " at this old age... grin
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Taiwo20(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
bayocanny:
Baba, na somalia o

if any of my ancestors had offended you, please knlindly forgive them.
Aba! what I do?
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by bayocanny: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:

if any of my ancestors had offended you, please knlindly forgive them.
Aba! what I do?
Lol, na joke I dey o
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by sweetilicious(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wow you poured your soul into this, God forgive we men, i also worship hustling for years, but i'm now repentant nau... grin...wished i saw the need for relationship earlier...but hustling no gre me see.. now i have to learn " loving " at this old age... grin
I can relate to op post a little.It can hurt tho.Well,hustle its good,but at the end,all glory will return to God for sustenance. I received a bible as my birthday gift,ever since,i feel so light in my heart.Nothing gets me down since 25 sept. My prayer always has been for God to still be with me everyday.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
sweetilicious:
I can relate to op post a little.It can hurt tho.Well,hustle its good,but at the end,all glory will return to God for sustenance. I received a bible as my birthday gift,ever since,i feel so light in my heart.Nothing gets me down since 25 sept. My prayer always has been for God to still be with me everyday.Amen

Have you now married? I am among the hustle forget woman crew, looking back, i feel it was a bad decision...
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
sweetilicious:

Have you now married? I am among the hustle forget woman crew, looking back, i feel it was a bad decision.....
Re: Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You by nonix22(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Here we go again. Obodo oyibo tinz All I could pick here is no oyibo is sweeter than you. Hmmm Guy, what u say can be used against you man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.