Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Boobs Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Wahala (989 Views)

Boobs Wahala. / Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boobs Wahala by 9jaBabeOfficial: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
I am not a fan of big boobs, but at least the boob should be big enough to bring out your feminine shape. I am actually a victim, but that God for padded bras.

Now something happened to me sometime ago, I had a very very very important event to attend, so I took my expensive ankara someone dashed me to my tailor, giving him a date I will come pick it up... After turning me around for almost a month, he brought it early in the morning of the day I needed to wear it apologizing and all.

When it was time for the event, I tried putting it on and discovered the bust area was too big..OhLawd...Why me? I almost cried, but the tears were stuck in my throat.

I used my most padded bra, to no avail.
Then I did the most ridiculous thing ever, I took out my two best padded bra, and wore the both of them.
Yes! I wore two bra and got the perfect bust size that fit into the dress, well, who cares?

Slim and petite girls like me suffer a lot but like I keep saying, I have a bright bodily future, it can only be delayed, but can not be denied.

Afterall, Cossy's breast were once n!pples!

#NB

https://web.facebook.com/naijababeofficial/
Re: Boobs Wahala by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Sex Secrets Every Man, Woman Must Know / Two Sisters Fight Over Boy Friend And Commit Suicide From The 5th Floors / Fifteen(15) Sexy Lingerie Pieces Every Bride Needs To Have For Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.