Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Boobs Wahala. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Wahala. (5391 Views)

Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
JUST COMING OUT OF AN OFFICE IN BABS FAFUNWA STREET IN VICTORIA ISLAND TO PRESENT OUR PRODUCT TO A TOP EXECUTIVE.THE MAN INSTEAD OF LISTEN TO WHAT AM PRESENTING TO HIM WAS JUST STARING AT MY BREAST,JUST AS IF HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..THANKS GOD AM NOT THE TYPE THAT EXPOSE MY BODY,MAY BE HE COULD RAPE ME. PLS.LADIES DRESS DECENTLY.OR IS IT AN OFFENCE TO BE BUSTY?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boobs Wahala. by kestolove95(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
And how did u know he was starring at ur boobs? Tell us u went to seduce him.

6 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by blackboy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
True but how are we sure you were dressed decently? Depends on your definition of decently dressed for a busy damsel or not
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:
JUST COMING OUT OF AN OFFICE IN BABS FAFUNWA STREET IN VICTORIA ISLAND TO PRESENT OUR PRODUCT TO A TOP EXECUTIVE.THE MAN INSTEAD OF LISTEN TO WHAT AM PRESENTING TO HIM WAS JUST STARING AT MY BREAST,JUST AS IF HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT..THANKS GOD AM NOT THE TYPE THAT EXPOSE MY BODY,MAY BE HE COULD RAPE ME. PLS.LADIES DRESS DECENTLY.OR IS IT AN OFFENCE TO BE BUSTY?.
pics of the boobs or all liars shall perish

21 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by neolife82(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
can you at least show us how it looks like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
PLS.READ WHAT I WROTE.MAYVTHE LORD FORGIVE THOSE LADIES THAT SEDUCE MEN BEC ITS EITHER THEY ARE WAYWOD OR NOT PROPERLY BROUGHT UP. AS FOR THOSE OF U ASKING TO SEE MY BOOBS,MAY THE LORD FORGIVE U ALL AS WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Starz825(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
One thing about busty ladies is their boobs is the first thing u notice Abt them.....

Me self dey always admire dem

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Modernist: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Babs fafunwa??
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Modernist: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:
PLS.READ WHAT I WROTE.MAYVTHE LORD FORGIVE THOSE LADIES THAT SEDUCE MEN BEC ITS EITHER THEY ARE WAYWOD OR NOT PROPERLY BROUGHT UP. AS FOR THOSE OF U ASKING TO SEE MY BOOBS,MAY THE LORD FORGIVE U ALL AS WELL.
With the way you write and spell where else do they have to look at? your brain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Wahala. by shilenji(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:
No case. gerarahiya

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by SweetBuns(f): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
my sister they are men. Some of them cant control themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:
It's not all boobies that look attractive. Can I have a view of yours before i can believe your story?

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
God bless u my sister.u are diff from all this riffraff.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
God bless u my brother.u are well mature.diff from those riffraff.mtcheew.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oga, don't u know there is BABS FAFUNWA in v.i ?.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
And how did u know he was steering at ur boobs? Tell us u went to seduce him.
Madam, it is staring and not steering, her bobby no be car.

Madam, tell us if that moment didn't elate you and your self confidence. If he didn't look now, you'd complain no one noticed you and your beautiful booby so be happy. There's a woman out there who would wish someone at least look at her booby even with sunglasses on. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Rhaspody(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Today I saw one police woman at Ikeja high court with massive boobs with n nyash

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by DenreleDave(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:

A decent picture of the boobs in question pls

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Powersurge: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
awwfar:
pics of the boobs or all liars shall perish

lolzzz. Babe don go add jara to her presentation. Jara is what attract folks to aboki suya! even if you are not buying, you must go for jara!

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by MedicH: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
SweetBuns:
my sister they are men. Some of them cant control themselves

Simple question. Can ur daddy control himself?

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by MedicH: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Lol holy mary epp us oo. Power steering.

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
No be only steering, na clutch. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by Modernist: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
matildababy:
Oga, don't u know there is BABS FAFUNWA in v.i ?.
It's sanusi fafunwa dear.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Unmh.. Nigga is already imagining and calculating the wonder he will do with that boobs wen he finally have it.. Hahaha
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Offpoint: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Starring at boobs is not criminal offense, you can only stare at an exposed boobs.

Nobody has ever stared at unexposed boobs.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Skengman: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Lmaoo cheesy cheesy
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Angelacruz: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chai!
kemicalreaction:
Re: Boobs Wahala. by matildababy(f): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2019
J111333:
Madam, it is staring and not steering, her bobby no be car.

Madam, tell us if that moment didn't elate you and your self confidence. If he didn't look now, you'd complain no one noticed you and your beautiful booby so be happy. There's a woman out there who would wish someone at least look at her booby even with sunglasses on. cheesy
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION,ITS WAS A MISTAKE.ANYWAY, STARING AT OPPOSITE SEX IN SUCH A WAY THAT SUGGEST U CANT CONTROL URSELF WHEN U ARE NOT MARITALLY ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DID NOT DRESS IN SUCH AWAY THAT INDICATE SHE IS TRYING TO SEDUCE U NOR EXPOSE HER BODY IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER THAT MAKE U TO BELIEVE SHE IS INTERESTED IN U IS NOT THE THANKS ALL.. GOOD NIGHT.
Re: Boobs Wahala. by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION,ITS WAS A MISTAKE.ANYWAY, STARING AT OPPOSITE SEX IN SUCH A WAY THAT SUGGEST U CANT CONTROL URSELF WHEN U ARE NOT MARITALLY ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DID NOT DRESS IN SUCH AWAY THAT INDICATE SHE IS TRYING TO SEDUCE U NOR EXPOSE HER BODY IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER THAT MAKE U TO BELIEVE SHE IS INTERESTED IN U IS NOT THE THANKS ALL.. GOOD NIGHT.

Don't mind my comment, I was just messing with you. Such men can only look at you but they can never abuse you as long as you are decisive, responsible and professional in your dealings with them.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Boobs Wahala. by careytommy37(m): 4:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Stop typing in caps. Only retads* do so

*I deliberately typed it that way to counter autocorrect.

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by nams77: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:

Stop typing in capital letters. It portrays one who is shouting

1 Like

Re: Boobs Wahala. by femi4: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
pix or....Stop typing in caps like omo alata

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video – Father Catches His Daughter Nacking A Man In His Toilet See What He Did / Craving Curved Diick / If You Know This Guy, You Need To Get A Life [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.