Stats: 3,160,220 members, 7,842,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U (8577 Views)

Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I see u are not going to shut it.
How about we settle this man to man

i suggest you don't start what you cant finish undecided undecided
so do me a favor and run along little boy
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
marvin902:

i suggest you don't start what you cant finish undecided undecided
so do me a favor and run along little boy
Hmm... Pick a location little man, and do me favour by coming online if u have d balls.
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Hmm... Pick a location little man, and do me favour by coming online if u have d balls.

hahahahahha..i laugh you in Swahili... undecided undecided undecided
dude let just end this fighting...\
aint fighting my Yoruba bro that's if you are even Yoruba
nevertheless....sorry for the harsh words smiley smiley smiley
Truce. smiley smiley
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
marvin902:

hahahahahha..i laugh you in Swahili... undecided undecided undecided
dude let just end this fighting...\
aint fighting my Yoruba bro that's if you are even Yoruba
nevertheless....sorry for the harsh words smiley smiley smiley
Truce. smiley smiley
I'm half yoruba and half igbo.
Don't tell me u are trying to be a baby. Cause I think u are being a coward here.
I'm a fighter and I can't wait to show u.
So pick a location, I WOULD BRING MY FISTS
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'm half yoruba and half igbo.
Don't tell me u are trying to be a baby. Cause I think u are being a coward here.
I'm a fighter and I can't wait to show u.
So pick a location, I WOULD BRING MY FISTS

huhhhhh and here I was trying to be civilized undecided
and please don't mistake my surrendering as cowardice..
like I said don't start what you can't finish...
ain't ready to pay hospital bills for anybody..

so do me a favor and let's drop the issue..
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
marvin902:

huhhhhh and here I was trying to be civilized undecided
and please don't mistake my surrendering as cowardice..
like I said don't start what you can't finish...
ain't ready to pay hospital bills for anybody..

so do me a favor and let's drop the issue..
Oh really I thought u were only trying to be a weenie, then we would both sign an agreement that both parties should not hold each other accountable for injuries sustained.
Since you've been running ur mouth hurling abusive words at me. I had a feeling we might later be friends.
If u want to keep ur so called TRUCE, we would have it and if u want a FIGHT then so be it!
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Oh really I thought u were only trying to be a weenie, then we would both sign an agreement that both parties should not hold each other accountable for injuries sustained.
Since you've been running ur mouth hurling abusive words at me. I had a feeling we might later be friends.
If u want to keep ur so called TRUCE, we would have it and if u want a FIGHT then so be it!
I think there is a secret behind you guys fight, what are you guys fighting over?
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

I think there is a secret behind you guys fight, what are you guys fighting over?
If I told u I didn't know will I be weird lol!
All I did was make a statement about him understanding less english. He got paranoid and just started blowing grammar. And u know what they say that there are lot of depressed people on NL, I guess I was one of them that day lol! So I replied him, and just like that d fight began and begun.
Hmm and I think we are both trying to impress a lady lol!
But If he really wants to fight, I'm ready to BRING IT ON
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
kelvinrhs:

stupidity is your case..
we might become friends later..
buh not after I whop your ass buh will try to avoid that as much as possible.
cause i can see is how you wan break hand and leg na you dey find abi..
and point of correction am not trying to impress any girl and I suggest you remove your mind from her if your trying to..
I can see a lost cause..
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 12, 2017
marvin902:

stupidity is your case..
we might become friends later..
buh not after I whop your ass buh will try to avoid that as much as possible.
cause i can see is how you wan break hand and leg na you dey find abi..
and point of correction am not trying to impress any girl and I suggest you remove your mind from her if your trying to..
I can see a lost cause..
You have big mouths. I don't even have time right now, I have a competition to attend to.
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You have big mouths. I don't even have time right now, I have a competition to attend to.

see who says I have a big mouth I believe its you that fit's that profile... nevertheless
Goodluck hope to whop your black ass...
one of this days...
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
marvin902:

see who says I have a big mouth I believe its you that fit's that profile... nevertheless
one of this days...
Ok I'm done acting nice. You want to FIGHT, let's FIGHT. Pick a place, I'm not scared. Now don't be a weenie
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
marvin902:

one of this days...
Wait a min, why am I even still replying ur mentions
Re: Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U by marvin902(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Wait a min, why am I even still replying ur mentions
cause you brain is the size of a chiwawa

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See..