Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. (8489 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Nawaaoh: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Some South African men took to Twitter Saturday to recount how they were raped by older ladies when they were young.

One of the men wrote;

”First time I had sex, I was 14 years old doing grade 7. Thinking about now, Smangele Kunene Zulu raped me. She was a pedophile. To make matters worse, she removed the condom after first round, second was raw and I didn’t even enjoy the thing. She was too much and rough."...

Read more..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/08/south-african-men-recount-how-they-were-raped-by-older-women/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Nawaaoh: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hhmm, this kind thing. SA women abeg naa, Stop!!
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Vyzz: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
shocked
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by DICKstractor: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
cheesy

I still wonder why they didn't blame Nigerians living there

But to me honest, South Africa ladies are thick. They are the kind of ladies that match my spec. Big ass and moderate bress

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
It is Nigerians over there who caused it, isn't it?

5 Likes

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by haiti007(m): 3:06am On Aug 31, 2020
All African countries are the same, they are battling with one problem or the other

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by idris646(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2020
SA here i come...��
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by fati2001(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020
okay.

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth will still blame Nigerians. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Obierika(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2020
I'm sure they will soon blame Nigerians for it

3 Likes

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2020
You don't mean it shocked
Wish I was there, I would love to be raped too cool
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Sunepal13(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2020
The idiot wrote "i didn't even enjoy the thing. She was too much and rough". First round,you didn't shout. Second round,you didn't do anything. And you expect me to believe you.

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Sunepal13(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2020
The idiot wrote "i didn't even enjoy the thing. She was too much and rough". First round,you didn't shout. Second round,you didn't do anything. And you expect me to believe you.

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

Soon even your Nigerian president will be mentioning me in his State of the Nation Address. angry cool
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth:

Soon even your Nigerian president will be mentioning me in his State of the Nation Address. angry cool
Get out

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by donbachi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
"I didn't even enjoy the thing"...bros,thought u said it was rape?
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Get out

You called me here madman while I was minding my own business. grin
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
If this is true, does this put light on the reason behind inhumane acts south African Men inflict on their women. Do they rape , assault and murder their women out of vandetta?

Hmmm
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
To all the guys wishing it was them raped you're part of the problem.

12 Likes

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Rekhina(f): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nigerians caused d south Africa Women to rape d boys ,Nigeria shud leave
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth:

You called me here madman while I was minding my own business. grin
And you came here, because you are a lazy and jobless coon.

1 Like

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
And you came here, because you are a lazy and jobless coon.

Of course, everyone here is lazy and jobless in true Nigerian fashion - including u.

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
ubunja:
To all the guys wishing it was them raped you're part of the problem.

Black men are taught that sex is an achievement, even if being raped by a woman.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth:

Black men are taught that sex is an achievement, even if being raped by a woman.
I agree. It may be fun for a grown man who's starving of sex to be "raped" by a woman.

But a little boy of 5 or 6, it will screw with their head. It's not a laughing matter.

5 Likes

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Kalatium(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nawaaoh:
Some South African men took to Twitter Saturday to recount how they were raped by older ladies when they were young.

One of the men wrote;

”First time I had sex, I was 14 years old doing grade 7. Thinking about now, Smangele Kunene Zulu raped me. She was a pedophile. To make matters worse, she removed the condom after first round, second was raw and I didn’t even enjoy the thing. She was too much and rough."...

Read more..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/08/south-african-men-recount-how-they-were-raped-by-older-women/
Most evening newspapers are guilty of this.
They take advantage of Innocent teenager and buy them stuffs so they can deceive them inorder to have their way.

What pisses me off is that the society never takes this serious especially men, they usually laugh this off and accuse the guy of denying he didn't enjoy it.

Whereas if it is the other way round, he perpetrator will be jailed.
As you can see, men also need equality. We are been discriminated because of gender.

This is preposterous

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
ubunja:
I agree. It may be fun for a grown man who's starving of sex to be "raped" by a woman.

But a little boy of 5 or 6, it will screw with their head. It's not a laughing matter.

Glad u put "raped" in inverted commas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by OGWILLS123: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Father when will my own rape come
am looking for a busty lady
that will rape me grin

Address: no 23 Goldie MZ, CALABAR, cross river state.
just wait for me there around 9 pm
when I will be returning from
where I went to charge my phone.
just grap me there and rape angry
I swear I won't shout neither
will I tell the cops angry
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth:

Of course, everyone here is lazy and jobless in true Nigerian fashion - including u.
You don't have common sense, well at least 80% of Nigerians are self-employed, what about your lazy Zulu drunkards? they all steal and loot their fellow Africans business. cheesy
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
You don't have common sense, well at least 80% of Nigerians are self-employed, what about your lazy Zulu drunkards? they all steal and loot their fellow Africans business. cheesy

You're the one without common sense. Our unemployment levels are almost similar in SA and Nigeria (around 28%).

It's not our problem you rely on the United Nations to feed you with your own stats (a whole so-called Giant of Africa). For the longest time u had no clue what was the situation there, that's why u know SA figures more than your own grin grin grin.

You don't even know your own population size mumu, always estimating it's between 150 - 200 million people. grin grin grin

There's something fundamentally wrong with you! 60 years of wasted independence.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're the one without common sense. Our unemployment levels are almost similar in SA and Nigeria (around 28%).

It's not our problem you rely on the United Nations to feed you with your own stats. For the longest time u had no clue what was the situation there, that's why u know SA figures more than your own grin grin grin.

You don't even know your own population size always estimating it's between 150 - 200 million people. grin grin grin

There's something fundamentally wrong with you! 60 years of wasted independence.

Shut up you SIMPLetón, I've said the obvious, if you don't like it you can go hug a wet transformer, dumb negroes like you will never acknowledge the truth.
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by TMKsouth: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up you SIMPLetón, I've said the obvious, if you don't like it you can go hug a wet transformer, dumb negroes like you will never acknowledge the truth.

Who are you to declare things as OBVIOUS?? grin grin grin Facts state that Nigerian unemployment levels are similar to those in SA. But like I said you wouldn't know anything about statistics- your country is incapable of dishing out accurate ones.

You know better than me about wet transformers and generators, we don't have that problem in MandelaLand. cool cool cool
Re: South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:

That dopemu guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / BREAKING: Pastor Adeboye And His Sugar Babe Caught (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.