Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Just Check For Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Check For Yourself (261 Views)

Increase Your Sexual Ability, Banish Impotency. Just Check This Out / Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) / 'its Wrong For Parents To Do Spiritual Background Check For Your Spouse' - Tope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Check For Yourself by Marioplus(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Revelation on Hell-fire:
"We came to the next pit. Inside this pit...was another skeleton form. A man's voice cried from the pit, saying, Lord, have mercy on me! Only when they spoke could I tell whether the soul was a man or woman.
"Great wailing sobs came from this man. I'm so sorry, Jesus. Forgive me. Take me out of here. I have been in this place of torment for years. I beg you, let me out! Great sobs shook his skeletal frame as he BEGGED, Please, Jesus, let me out!
I looked at JESUS and saw that He (JESUS CHRIST) too WAS CRYING.
"Lord Jesus, the man cried out from the burning pit, haven't I suffered enough for my sins? it has been forty years since my death.'
Jesus said, It is written, "the just shall live by faith!" All mockers and unbelievers shall have their part in the lake of fire. You would not believe the truth. Many times My people were sent to you to show you THE WAY, but you would not listen to them. You laughed at them and refused the gospel. Even though I died on a Cross for you, you mocked Me and would not repent of your sins. My Father gave you many opportunities to be saved. If only you had listened!
JESUS WEPT.
"'I know, Lord, I know! the man cried. 'But I repent now.'
"'It is TOO LATE,' said Jesus. '
"The man continued, 'Lord, some of my people are coming here, for they also will not repent. Please, Lord, let me go tell them that they must repent of their sins while they are still on earth. I do not want them to come here.'
"Jesus said, 'They have preachers, teachers, elders--all ministering the gospel. They will tell them. They also have the advantages of the modern communications systems and many other ways to learn of Me. I sent workers to them that they might BELIEVE and be SAVED. If they will NOT BELIEVE when they hear the gospel, neither will they be persuaded though one rises from the dead'...
"Jesus said, 'Hell is REAL; the judgment is REAL. I love them so, My child. This is only the beginning of the FRIGHTFUL THINGS I have to show you. There is MUCH MORE TO COME.
"'Tell the world for Me that HELL is REAL, that MEN and WOMEN MUST REPENT OF THEIR SINS AND BELIEVE IN ME {JESUS CHRIST}...'"
{Mary K. Baxter, A Divine Revelation of Hell}

(1) (Reply)

Great Exchange / Where Is True And Comprehensive Happiness / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart Gift Card Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.