Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) (1280 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
In the light of the present situation of things, here are a few pointers to note before agreeing to settle for a man and marriage.

1) Define yourself; determine what you will or will not take, what standards and values you will not compromise on. You must stand up for yourself, appreciate your strengths, downplay your weakness and decide the level of life you want to play at.

2) Don’t be with someone at any level lower than where you are at, socially, educationally or economically except you are convinced of his potentials and you are sure without a doubt that he is bigger than the place where he currently is.

3) He must bring more to the table than you do; he mustn’t be dependent on you in any way. He must have a place to stay, drive his own car and pay his own bills, the day you start to prop him up that day you have in your hands a liability.

4) He must buy you gifts; this is a sure sign that he is seriously with you. Do not take the lack of money as an excuse.

5) You must be proud to show him off to your family and friends.

6) Don’t manage him ever; even if you don’t really know if you love him or are probably with him because you feel you are getting old.

7) Let him be the one to impress you not the other way round; before you are married to him, you shouldn’t be the one trying to impress him, you are the queen, the princess, it is on you that the choice ultimately rests.

cool The people that matter most in your life should at least be comfortable with him, your parents and siblings and close friends.

9) Remember that he will not change – if he beats you, gets drunk, flirts around, is irresponsible before you get married, he will be exactly the same man after the marriage.

10) There are good men around; don’t think the good men have finished and stick to one who treats you badly.

Never settle for less…!

Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who dey advice others never advice herself.
grin

Copy and paste slayers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Who dey advice others never advice herself.
grin

Copy and paste slayers.
plagiarism is appreciation grin
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by 2buffagain(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol see setup for mumu girls.
I pity the foolish female that carries all that one put for head.

Especially that #7. If you like don't impress him. Don't show him how much value you would add to his life.
Just sit there expecting to be catered to and see where that gets you. grin

Thirsty girls like the OP will be the first to snatch better man from mumu females. Standard flow. No be today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
plagiarism is appreciation grin
Enjoy, but do it with sense. cool
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by haywire07(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
The OP is aggressively posting topics. Are you on your period?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Enjoy, but do it with sense. cool
ode undecided
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
The OP is aggressively posting topics. Are you on your period?
I am going back to work Monday, I wouldn't have your time again. So let me enjoy Nairaland small .
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
ode undecided
A witless person is always quick to insult. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A witless person is always quick to insult. cool
Burn heretic ! burn in Spanish hell
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by haywire07(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
I am going back to work Monday, I wouldn't have your time again. So let me enjoy Nairaland small .
have my time? I'm not sure I begged for your attention. I was only pointing out the obvious, and I was just checking on ya wink
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
have my time? I'm not sure I begged for your attention. I was only pointing out the obvious, and I was just checking on ya wink
awwh thanks, your moniker reminds me of that crazy guy from Prison break.
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
Burn heretic ! burn in Spanish hell
What is wrong with this thing? grin
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by JasonScoolari: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
awwh thanks, your moniker remains me of that crazy guy from Prison break.
*Reminds* Not remains.

I guess we can now see who the real Ode.
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by haywire07(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
awwh thanks, your moniker reminds me of that crazy guy from Prison break.
Exactly. I think you have a trait of brightness too, you just need to put in more work to fire it up
Re: Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Reading comments...

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Inlaw Ruinning My Marriage / Kayan Mata Training- Enjoy Your Sex Life More / Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.