Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (91845 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by CioAngels(f): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
El-rufai? hm.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by IgboticGirl(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
Which stupid land did your forefathers brought to the North & SW?

yorubas are not your enemy, we are just trying to fast track your exodus which y'all have been longing for.

Go to ya hellhole biafraudd. Get da f*ck out!!! BYE!

- Burn Yourself

Who give fucvk about ur ritualist region

Just fucck out

Real enemy of Nigeria is u people

Get out

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Rayes3: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am amazed with the comments I am reading here. Most of these comments shows how backward, tribalistic and barbaric we are. Our real. Enemies are the politicians but we sit here and engage in a media war with each other. Calling each other names. Hmmmmm. When war come, una go wish say una been agitate for peace the way you people are agitating for war now.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by lowkey0147: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Whether they are with us or against us, what i know is that war is vice versa as we are loosing our brothers there, so they will be loosing any of their brothers here.. Period...we don't care to know where the order is coming from..

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ohaneche(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Even if the news is true. Igbos are not scared of them. It is high time they pegged the age limit at 18 and above in this forum. Some people's comment shaa, no hope for this ethnic bigots cause they are jobless and hopeless. Ndi Igbo mma ma nu o!
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I have no problem with the Educated Hausa Men, they reason more like an Average Igbo man.

Kwakwakwa! Laughter wan tear my belle, dey there dwt deceive yourself
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by stagger: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
The only people spreading this hate agenda on both sides are:

- illiterate or have little education
- not exposed
- have probably never travelled
- probably only speak their native dialects
- probably married from their tribes

Those who are more empowered and exposed and who know that we all depend on each other for one thing or another cannot be part of this so-called Kaduna Declaration or the IPOB-styled Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by tuniski: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
I was expecting this kinda bold response from Ohanaeze ndigbo but guess what, dem bunch of Old coward retards were calling on our Security agencies to arrest one Shettima grin grin...
Aiye ohanaeze tidaru patapata grin
Ohanaeze displayed wisdom not cowardice! You don't stoke fire simply cos a madman is threatening to burn house!
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pawesome(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dis pple postin re educated..d problem isnt d educated nothern man buh d uneducated ones...dose guys dnt use dia brains at all..i live in d north n i have never heard anitin lik orderi g igbos to leave...just imagine a place without an igbo man
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by lordyugo: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

... Since this new broke.

Anuofia!!

dnt sweat it ,he is one of those unproductive alamajari lots in real life venting out his frustration and depression.i dnt pay them any mind
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by gberra: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Who give fucvk about ur ritualist region

Just fucck out

Real enemy of Nigeria is u people

Get out
Leave our ritual alone to us & face otokoto.

Start packing your pangolo & GET DA f*CK OUTTA HERE. oya wereni?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by lordyugo: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Useless Afonja

Carry ur ritualist skull out of here

Bitter souls

they are demonic hyenas with their devilish smiles lurking and crouching in the shadows waiting to claim or steal another mans glory

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
The ones wey go do am no get access to NL nor facebook. These ones na ajebo dem...

The ones with transistor radios and stick for neck still dey wait for "kai let's go" grin

Run o igbos run! Time to come back to the land of the rising sun since other places of the "zoo" sun no dey shine there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Mbilla(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
I have many Hausa Muslim friends from Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, Zambarama tribe from Niger. Will do business together, I supply my goods to them and they will pay me my money cash. They are very straightforward and truthful. But I never do a business with a Yoruba Muslim or Christian and he keep his promise. Either he betrayal or backstab you. Very useless ugly corning people.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by victorDanladi: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I have no problem with the Educated Hausa Men, they reason more like an Average Igbo man.
Don't forget prof Ango abdulah,yakubu gowon and junaid Muhammad are educated hausas.

Then you mind an average Igbo man is intelligent than an an average hausa man.

YOU ARE TOO NEPOTISTIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by gberra: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
tuniski:

Ohanaeze displayed wisdom not cowardice! You don't stoke fire simply cos a madman is threatening to burn house!
How many times have we seen Ohanaeze issue ultimatums. Why is this any different?
We've seen Afenifere & OPC reply Northern threats in the same kind. Why is Igbo's apex body acting slug?
They are just as Coward as their foul-mouthed vituperations

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by nagoma(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

You mean rich by all means, drug courier business. Fake drugs, kidnapping etc? I beg to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Splashme: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Crystolexy:
Well, I know there are many good hausa well educated to know that asking for freedom is not asking for war, but thing is that when the bloodthirsty ones are really hungry for blood you can't stop them, I love the love some of you have but that doesn't stop me from being on my way out of Northern Nigeria any moment soon, Ohaneza has called that one one should take the ultimatum as a careless talk.. give me Biafra after all because this ultimatum to bring war on remaining Igbos in the north is one of many reasons why ask for Biafra, we reason differently!
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by victorDanladi: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mbilla:
I have many Hausa Muslim friends from Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, Zambarama tribe from Niger. Will do business together, I supply my goods to them and they will pay me my money cash. They are very straightforward and truthful. But I never do a business with a Yoruba Muslim or Christian and he keep his promise. Either he betrayal or backstab you. Very useless ugly corning people.
....My Igbo co-tenants do worse.

Then dont forget that 70% of Nigeria fake products seller and 419iner are Igbo jews,Igbo catholic and igbo Christians.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
ckmayoca:
the trumpet is abo.ut to sound.
2baba will still murder the beat

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by nagoma(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Very surprising! I thought iPob will welcome this ultimatum which is supporting their quest for Biafra? They should give the northern youths a medal for speeding up the Biafra dream. The IPOB prayer is answered. They should be celebrating.
F

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pweetiedee(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rayes3:
I am amazed with the comments I am reading here. Most of these comments shows how backward, tribalistic and barbaric we are. Our real. Enemies are the politicians but we sit here and engage in a media war with each other. Calling each other names. Hmmmmm. When war come, una go wish say una been agitate for peace the way you people are agitating for war now.

The first sensible comment here
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by arewaboy01(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
ur fqcked
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by merxi55(f): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
seriously....na the empty vessels dey constitute this kinda nuisance....
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
victorDanladi:

Then dont forget that 70% of Nigeria fake products seller and 419iner are Igbo jews,Igbo catholic and igbo Christians.

100% of your entire family have mouth odour.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pweetiedee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mbilla:

See your life!

Smh.

And you think you are better than Yorubas.

Better go and face your business.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by victorDanladi: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ezechinwa:

100% of your entire family have mouth odour.
....hmmm this your reply is intellectually based ooooo.An Igbo man can never disappoint.

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by bigtt76(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
How are we sure the order was given by the Northern Youth? Is it not possible some fake Northern gave the order just to spark crisis? I've always said it ...at the rate we are going in this country, the next civil war would begin on social media angry we need to take things slow.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pweetiedee(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
victorDanladi:

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by APCsupporter: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

we don't beat our chests or sell drugs please. we also do not hate other tribes so how do we reason like you?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by bomijuwon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
I was expecting this kinda bold response from Ohanaeze ndigbo but guess what, dem bunch of Old coward retards were calling on our Security agencies to arrest one Shettima grin grin...
Aiye ohanaeze tidaru patapata grin

The Igbos lack one importance ethics. Diplomacy......
You even come to an open forum to insult your elders. Shameful.....

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
For GOD ALMIGHTY so loved the world that He sent His
Son Jesus to die for our
sins and take the penalty
for us. If we believe in Him
as our Savior, He washes
us clean from all our sin
and gives us eternal life.
"He who believes in the Son
has everlasting life; and he
who does not believe the
Son shall not see life, but
the wrath of God abides on
him." (John 3:36)
So, after hearing God's
Word here today... Do you
believe?
Eternal life is a gift
purchased by the blood of
Jesus and offered freely to
those who put their faith in
Him.
My brothers & sisters, pls flee from sin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.