Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (91837 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by iykomo666(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
[are u ok at allquote author=akigbemaru post=57292114][/quote]
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by somehow: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Always be specific. EAST!
dragonking2:
Infact, I tire. Was expecting the same response too but ohanze fvck up.
Are the hausas and fulanis not everywhere in the south? Give them the same ultimatum too and see whether they will not shake but I guess business and making money in the north is more important than biafra.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by iykomo666(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
more
Jesus Christ of Nazareth i can't believe that there are Hausa people that still loves us , any way thanks for that but i still want Biafra[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Momoh7(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
even as we speak dem never still arrest yerima and co
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by bornaking(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
dgeniusdeen:
U hausa / Fulani call for one Nigeria, whereas u are d only one who enjoys d best infrastructure, d best of everything, u are even d one ruling. As for me o, I prefer w e all go our separate way and am a Yoruba boy and I hate hausas/Fulani with passion because they killed my two of my uncles.

Which infrastructure? those people are slaves to those actually enjoying it which are politicians, their religious leaders and few businessmen like Dangote and the rest.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
These are the Northern Ajebutters dat skooled abroad o....don't listen to them ooo....pack ur Kaya n vamoose ASAP

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Daddybright1986(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Social media is our biggest problem in this Nigeria, just posting news just to ignite more hate amongst us,
Let's remember that b4 we were Igbo,Hausa ,or Yoruba,or even Nigeria.. We are all human beings and hold each other d obligation to love one another
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by joyAA(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Igbos have to be the most victimized tribe in Nigeria, them and the people from Benue state.
This is more like what I'm talking about, the commenter Usman Bello has spoken well, I never even knew Hausa's to be as accommodating.
Although I'm against Nigeria dividing, I think if the IBO's really want to leave, let them make we hear word.
That is not a solution and they will soon find out, but either way, we must love one another, our real enemies are those who govern us, not the Igbo or tiv or whoever
It is well
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by madas1086: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I have no problem with the Educated Hausa Men, they reason more like an Average Igbo man.
I only your small brain will also reason well
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by madas1086: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
peteregwu:
Believe me guys, our problem at the moment is the greedy man called buhari. now where is he to address this issue? This is just crazy. I don't know why we Nigerians keep supporting this old, wicked and selfish man called buhari. I so much dislike his ideology. He is too poor for my liking. Can you just imagine such statement from this non Nigerians and politically motivated group of people trying to ignite war for no just cause.
mumu go sleep If you don't have anything tangible to post
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Kdon2: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I have no problem with the Educated Hausa Men, they reason more like an Average Igbo man.

Poo! Hausa have been killing ibos since tey tey!
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by wadetaw202: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

An average Igbo man is only clever in business. He is stupid in every other thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by dragonking2: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
somehow:
Always be specific. EAST!
Where the hausas specific when they said north?
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by wadetaw202: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Useless Afonja

Carry ur ritualist skull out of here

Bitter souls

E pain am. Hausa/Fulani have given you ho ahead to form Biafra. What are you still waiting for. Go and form your country now, except you are bunch of empty chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ikenna0b: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
akthedream:

HMMM.. This is supposed to be an educated igbo right?

Hmm this is supposed to be am educated yoruba men right?

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Davash222(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
wadetaw202:

An average Igbo man is only clever in business. He is stupid in every other thing.
You are really pained bro. Take it easy. Life's good, you know?
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by FriendNG: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
peteregwu:
Believe me guys, our problem at the moment is the greedy man called buhari. now where is he to address this issue? This is just crazy. I don't know why we Nigerians keep supporting this old, wicked and selfish man called buhari. I so much dislike his ideology. He is too poor for my liking. Can you just imagine such statement from this non Nigerians and politically motivated group of people trying to ignite war for no just cause.

Channel this your message to KANU not Buhari.

Aren't you the ones that stated all this rubbish because Jonathan lose the election? A dead agitation suddenly resurrected. You insult everybody. Your hero KANU ask u 2kill any Hausa or Yoruba...

All these are committed by Buhari? Come clean and stop hiding your feelings that you hate north, Buhari and anything Islam.

The more you hate Buhari the more you fuel our love for him.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by lilcashking(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
u mean an average Biafra?
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by burrrnerrr(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
dgeniusdeen:
U hausa / Fulani call for one Nigeria, whereas u are d only one who enjoys d best infrastructure, d best of everything, u are even d one ruling. As for me o, I prefer w e all go our separate way and am a Yoruba boy and I hate hausas/Fulani with passion because they killed my two of my uncles.

The only good thing about the northern infrastructure is the road. And its good because its a dry land and rain is not enough to destroy it and also they don't waste contract money. Awka to Onitsha road is bad cos of bad weather (flood). Apart from that, the igbos have the best schools, hospitals and government offices compared to the north. Go to Enugu, asaba, nnewi then come to ibadan, kano and tell me what exactly you guys are deprived of. Don't let anyone preach lies to you.check em out yourselves.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by loveskey4chukwu: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
i wonder why is it that northern always think Nigeria meant for them alone ok we ask to have our darling country biafra and you guys refused we need to take this treat serious is over due we igbo need to go peaceful
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Culin(f): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kanu is so desperate about this division that he paid some useless people to do this. Is funny how this is just making news everywhere. The 'north' is not just somebody's backyard that you can tell people to pack up and leave and it will work. If you want to separate follow all the right channels and stop promoting hate. Nothing at all is happening over here, people are going about their businesses.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by vicadex07(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
iykomo666:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth i can't believe that there are Hausa people that still loves us , any way thanks for that but i still want Biafra

Weren't you warned that you were being brainwashed because pdp lost an election. Continue to let them use your peoples blood to play political games...
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by PedroJP(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
These are not the Abokis that would do the slaughtering.

Better beg Kanu to stop all those fo0lish rants for your own sakes.

Coward unity begger, are u becoming afraid in our behalf ? Don't worry you must br reunited with your togolese brothers soon.. Your attachee can continue there, no more attachee to Igbos.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by GeneralOjukwu: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Coward unity begger, are u becoming afraid in our behalf ? Don't worry you must br reunited with your togolese brothers soon.. Your attachee can continue there, no more attachee to Igbos.

Yawn.... keep it up!
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Origin(f): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2017
When all people know how to do is promote conflict and war. My prayer for this people is....... Hmmm don't let me say it out.

We are wiser though and we will not fight rather we will fight anyone that wishes to tear Nigeria apart.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Mindset17: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerians as a collective are the most backward group of people on this planet. The country with the largest black population on the planet yet again shows itself as a great embarrassment. With all the educated people in that country, you still allow tribalism to order your thoughts. It is sickening the level of tribalism and closed mindedness exhibited here.

I occasionally visit this site in the hope of finding some glimmer of light, a sign of an evolving mindset, but time and time again disappointed. How can a people with so much potential continue to roll around in the mud of tribalism?
Such small mindedness is the reason why this country will always remain a backward nation.

Someone has been asking for divorce because they are unhappy in a marriage, and the rest of you have been telling them to shut up while at the same time using any excuse to kill and maim them. If you don't like them, why not just let them go?

I bet not all Igbos want Biafra but with all the hatred you guys are spewing, they don't have a choice do they?

The world is focused on fighting racism...that is the thought process that views black people as inferior to other races...what are Nigerians doing?, they are busy being tribalistic.
Has any one of you small minded people considered how you would react if all those your brothers & sisters abroad in the US, Europe, etc, were asked to leave because of the colour of their skin?.

Rather than making snide remarks against the Igbos, perhaps you should engage your brains and ask "do they have a valid point?" Is Nigeria a fair country?, is there equitable distribution of the country's wealth among all the groups or have some groups benefited far more than others, has one group dominated the political landscape & governance to the detriment of others?

All over the world, it is the fundamental right of people to protest if being treated unfairly. What differentiates advanced societies from the backward ones, is that in advanced societies, debates are held, people air their views and there is no fear of retaliation or attack by their fellow country men.

Here's a question that has bugged me for quite awhile in my observations of this country & reading through many of the small minded tribalistic comments that tend to pour out at times like this, if so many other Nigerians do not like the Igbos, why not just save everyone the time and any unnecessary bloodshed and simply sit around a table at aso rock & let Biafra & any other group that wants, exist as either an independent country or a self governing region?

Perhaps adopt the U.K. Model? The UK is made of 4 countries- England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland
Oh, and before the dummies emerge, take note that there are people from the 4 countries living and working with no hassle wherever they want in the U.K., so yes, there are Scottish people working in England and vice versa across all the others.

Those agitating for Biafra are doing so because they feel there is an unfairness in the entity called Nigeria. And for any honest person,not distracted by tribalism, they have a valid case. Look at your history people!

So rather than attacking them, perhaps this is now an excellent opportunity to restructure the entity to give people more control of their destiny.

And also for those saying there's nothing in the East, you reveal that you have very little knowledge of what builds a nation/people. Please take some time and do some reading. Check out the history of Japan and other countries that are far advanced purely driven by the brain power of their people.

Stop being small minded. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and come up wth constructive solutions to the issue. Just think how much the country's image would improve if it comes up with a brilliant solution that not only acknowledges the grievances of those asking for a divorce but also at the same time addresses the decades of unfairness entrenched in the very fabric of the entity called Nigeria.

If you incite violence against others, violence will one day visit you...c'est fini

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by DIMGUY(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Oh! Biafra sweet Biafra land milk & honey welcome you.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by wadetaw202: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Davash222:

You are really pained bro. Take it easy. Life's good, you know?

One only need to see how you are handling this Biafra issue to know that most of you are senseless aside from business issue. Before the north made threat, you were shouting everywhere here for secession. Now that the north seem to be serious about allowing you to go, you are all crying like babies and looking up to northerners that condemned the utterances those youths made. You don't seem to know what you want and it is a sign of stupidity.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Crystolexy:
Well, I know there are many good hausa well educated to know that asking for freedom is not asking for war, but thing is that when the bloodthirsty ones are really hungry for blood you can't stop them, I love the love some of you have but that doesn't stop me from being on my way out of Northern Nigeria any moment soon, Ohaneza has called that one one should take the ultimatum as a careless talk.. give me Biafra after all because this ultimatum to bring war on remaining Igbos in the north is one of many reasons why ask for Biafra, we reason differently!

Education has nothing to do with being good or bad and reacting to a continuous barrage abuse and insults from a ppl who are quite clearly dishonest co-travellers and see nothing good in anything or anybody except themselves, no matter how ridiculous they may appear.
If its about education, then one can equally say an increasingly growing number of Igbo boys are stark or half illiterates, having abandoned the route to formal knowledge in pursuit of making money by any means as shop boys etc and generally as crooks of all sorts.

As an educated Hausa man I am also in full support of this recent call for Igbos to pack out and leave the north; enough is enough and no to Igbo blackmail and their anti- nationalistic demands.

Let us get this clear; no one is currently threatening war against anyone; however, the present call is a means to avoid costly unnecessary referendum while enabling the Igbos to show proof of their solidarity for Biafra by voting with their feet out of other ppl's regions to their own enclave. - if they can show that then they should have their Biafra without bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by lordyugo: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

You just described yourself here, Omo Nna

No dear ,you are confusing me wit ur alaye nd omo onile bf
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pweetiedee(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2017
lordyugo:

No dear ,you are confusing me wit ur alaye nd omo onile bf
You don't have anything to say
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by hopkinscasidy03: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.