Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (91805 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by adamshuaib(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Splashme:
Lol . . . . I knew even the charlatans that
met and released that statement never meant it.

But surprisingly, DSS, Police, Army will make no arrest

Buhari's tribal and religious bigotry has infected every
federal institution

they don arrest dem olready
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by pweetiedee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
lordyugo:

they are demonic hyenas with their devilish smiles lurking and crouching in the shadows waiting to claim or steal another mans glory

You just described yourself here, Omo Nna

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by obaloppelujo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Awusa no dey follow you speak grammar for Facebook, dem dey carry knife behead people I hope you ready for that kind fight no be to dey somewhere safe dey form Rambo

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by phenol33(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smily202:
I pray this ultimatum stand , so that Igbos will come back and develops their region ....
so u want your people to abandon their properties again? chai igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by hardbody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:
Now, d bia-fraud fools supporting Kanu who thru his radio bia-fraud was preaching hate & compromising d security of our nation by influencing radicals on d internet to stir up trouble & heat-up d polity ar being paid back in their hateful coin.
dis northern group has been provoked & ar paying them their hatred back in kind.
There's nothing peaceful about Kanu & his radio biafra & IPOB. For doing what Kanu did, America hunted down & killed Anwar Al-awlaki without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen.
Starting wit IPOB, everyone needs to step back & take a chill pill to avoid a repeat of d darkest period in our history.

The provocation is that Biafrans chose one day to stay at home? Doesn't this say a whole lot about painment and how they loath to let the Igbos go? Just one day ooo. Only one day sit at home. Na wa
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
obaloppelujo:
Awusa no dey follow you speak grammar for Facebook, dem dey carry knife behead people I hope you ready for that kind fight no be to dey somewhere safe dey form Rambo

My friend you just spoke my mind. If anyone wants to form Rambo he should go to the battle field no be to come nairaland come dey speak English.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by ndubueze92(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
Good for you, Good for me too. I'm a Nigerian NOT an empty-headed biafran fake ass.
saddening, you're really what you think you're not... An inflated balloon that can burst with any minimal contact... Sorry old Ogberra ... It is certain to happen...
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Lloydfather(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmmmm am impressed.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by comrChris(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Infact, I tire. Was expecting the same response too but ohanze fvck up.
Are the hausas and fulanis not everywhere in the south? Give them the same ultimatum too and see whether they will not shake but I guess business and making money in the north is more important than biafra.
were you guys actually expecting Ohaneze to respond harshly to a puerile comments made by some unguided youths that call themselves arewa youth..if the statement was made by the arewa group itself it should have been better, if any group should counter this it should be the youths from SE
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ngozi123(f): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
And what are igbos good at? Go to a facebook page where they dominate and see them acting like illiterates and terrorists, same thing they acuse northerners of. Just look at how mature those responses are and compare to the supposed leader of igbos himself..

That screenshot that you've used, whether it is truly from Nnamdi Kanu's official Facebook account or not, is specifically referring to Nigerian soldiers, whom the writer has erroneously dubbed "Yoruba and Hausas", who were going from village to village searching for Biafran memorabilia and harassing innocent villagers whilst they were doing it. The writer was simply asking people to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I have no problem with the Educated Hausa Men, they reason more like an Average Igbo man.

this is the kind of arrogance that caused a civil war and that resulted to the massacre of ibos
You need to stop this tribal supremacy and see other people with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by toastedbread: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
"load up the chopper like it's december 31st"
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by anykProperties: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
To my brothers and sisters up North, don't wait for the last hour. A wise man will never allow one stick Pierce his eye twice. It has happened before, don't let it happen to us a second time. Come home let us develop our land

Are you in Enugu State? Want to sell, buy or lease land? AnykProperties LTD is here to give you the best of services. Contact us @anykproperties@gmail.com, whatsapp:08038085317
https://www.nairaland.com/3846495/want-sell-buy-lease-land
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by datribune: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
hardbody:

The provocation is that Biafrans chose one day to stay at home? Doesn't this say a whole lot about painment and how they loath to let the Igbos go? Just one day ooo. Only one day sit at home. Na wa

Who cares about a sit-at-home in d S/East?.
d issue is dat dis Northern group is sick & tired of Igbo's hatred, arrogance, domineering attitude & total disrespect 4 host communities & their leaders all over d country where d Igbo ar scattered. It is sad dat many IPOB youth hav refused to learn frm d tragic past.
Who do d igbo really like in Nigeria apart of d igbo?.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ngozi123(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:
Fools never learn. d igbo ar their own worst enemy. When will d igbo see d folly in their unmerited arrogance, domineering attitude & total disrespect 4 host communities & their leaders all over d country where they ar scattered?. Who do d igbo really like in Nigeria apart of d igbo?.
Wit d hatred d igbo & bia-fraud spill on other tribes, how can they support them on or off dis forum?.
How can a people who once went on a suicidal war wit cassava sticks still be so obstinate as not to learn d lessons of history?
May We never see d obstinacy, arrogance & stupidity dat brought about cassava-stick soldiers.

I keep seeing these sentiments in threads centred on the Igbos/Biafra. Are you really suggesting that because some people from a particular ethnic group said a few mean words about your own ethnic group, you will stop supporting the entire ethnic group? I couldn't care less whether you support us or not btw, I just wanted to highlight this highly flawed logic.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smily202:
I pray this ultimatum stand , so that Igbos will come back and develops their region ....

Really?
Does that have to take place before a region is developed?
The governors in that region should rather come up with pragmatic ideas that will attract both indigenes and non-indigenes (including foreign investors).
That's the secret of Lagos.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE TOO MANY DISTRACTIONS OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE USING TO BUY TIMES AND EXCUSES FOR THEMSELVES....NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE COUNTRY..PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING, THE JUDICIARY IS BEING CAGED, WORKERS ARE BEING OWED SALARIES AND SECRET RECRUITMENT'S ARE ONGOING...ARE THIS ISSUES NOT MEANT TO BE ADDRESSED.MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.....
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by mekzymiles(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na so e take dey start ooo...
they made same jokes 1967 and it resulted in a civil war
and the foolish indigbo leaders said the same things without taking serious measures!!! they should start coming back before water pass garri

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by datribune: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

I keep seeing these sentiments in threads centred on the Igbos/Biafra. Are you really suggesting that because some people from a particular ethnic group said a few mean words about your own ethnic group, you will stop supporting the entire ethnic group? I couldn't care less whether you support us or not btw, I just wanted to highlight this highly flawed logic.

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Jelal0007(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Useless Afonja

Carry ur ritualist skull out of here

Bitter souls

Who's more bitter than u lot? Bunch of chest-beating nonentities. Children who've never seen a riot calling 4 war.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by hardbody: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:

Who cares about a sit-at-home in d S/East?.
d issue is dat dis Northern group is sick & tired of Igbo's hatred, arrogance, domineering attitude & total disrespect 4 host communities & their leaders all over d country where d Igbo ar scattered. It is sad dat many IPOB youth hav refused to learn frm d tragic past.

I know from experience when kids come to exams unprepared. You did not read the body of threat by the 16 northern groups and the reason they put forward for the threat. In the instance, we can't have a meaningful convo. Have a good day
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ngozi123(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:

I don't know, you tell me... Go and ask every Igbo man and woman who they like and who they don't like and post the results on here.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by tuniski: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
How many times have we seen Ohanaeze issue ultimatums. Why is this any different?
We've seen Afenifere & OPC reply Northern threats in the same kind. Why is Igbo's apex body acting slug?
They are just as Coward as their foul-mouthed vituperations
A people that have been to war ain't coward when they display non aggressive sentiments. It is called wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by ibinaboonline: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:
The educated Hausa that you see above should not be your worry.

It is the rampaging aljimiri mobs who are more in number that should be a worry for all.
on point, bro!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by datribune: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't know, you tell me... Go and ask every Igbo man and woman who they like and who they don't like and post the results on here.

U can't answer in d affirmative because d truth is there's none. BTW, I used to listen to radio biafra. It was pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Barzinime(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Luger or Nuga? Nigerian Uni. Games
Nightwolf1:
Shinning my nuga 24 hours. No time to think anyone is joking
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by OddBall(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Many of them can't even construct good sentences....We have a long way to go in this country, especially the north.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ngozi123(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:

U can't answer in d affirmative because d truth is there's none. BTW, I used to listen to radio biafra. It was pure evil.

I can't answer in the affirmative because it's virtually impossible to do so. You cannot determine what/who a group of 30 million people like/doesn't like absolutely. How can you determine who we like as though we're a homogeneous group?

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by sunsplash99(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its only because they are in fasting period.
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
datribune:

who do the Yoruba /hausa etc like apart from themselves?
it's only a mendacious soul that would claim tribalism doesn't cover the breath and width of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by OddBall(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
The question is; can this educated ones stop the radical uneducated savages from unleashing damage?- I don't think they can and I don't think they would want to, lest they put up themselves in the way of danger....They would play it safe and wear their ethnic badge "if push comes to shove".
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by fkj950ax(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Seems online hausas are more tolerant than online igbos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.