Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (91841 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Ifymma(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2017
This Hausas are very senseless. Did they forget that hausas are in the east too? even my village in orlu, they are there talk more of owerri, onitsha and other parts of the east. they should better think well except they want tribal war. may God forbid
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
I wonder why some yoruba and Non-Igbos here are Jubilating. A threat to Igbos should be seen as a threat to all because once this Almajiri foot Soldiers start they won't wanna know If you're Yoruba, Urhobo,Ikwerre,Akwa Ibom or Even Middle belt, They see all as Igbos. so I hope my kins men over there get this as a wakeup call even if you can't come back together but at least send back yo wife and beautiful children. This would be the beginning of great things for the Igbo race.

God Bless Ndigbo and the various Igboid tribes!
God bless Us all.
We're stronger now than ever.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
datribune:

Who cares about a sit-at-home in d S/East?.
d issue is dat dis Northern group is sick & tired of Igbo's hatred, arrogance, domineering attitude & total disrespect 4 host communities & their leaders all over d country where d Igbo ar scattered. It is sad dat many IPOB youth hav refused to learn frm d tragic past.
Who do d igbo really like in Nigeria apart of d igbo?.

And who do the Hansa like in Nigeria apart from the Hansa?
Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Mindset17:
Nigerians as a collective are the most backward group of people on this planet. The country with the largest black population on the planet yet again shows itself as a great embarrassment. With all the educated people in that country, you still allow tribalism to order your thoughts. It is sickening the level of tribalism and closed mindedness exhibited here.

I occasionally visit this site in the hope of finding some glimmer of light, a sign of an evolving mindset, but time and time again disappointed. How can a people with so much potential continue to roll around in the mud of tribalism?
Such small mindedness is the reason why this country will always remain a backward nation.

Someone has been asking for divorce because they are unhappy in a marriage, and the rest of you have been telling them to shut up while at the same time using any excuse to kill and maim them. If you don't like them, why not just let them go?

I bet not all Igbos want Biafra but with all the hatred you guys are spewing, they don't have a choice do they?

The world is focused on fighting racism...that is the thought process that views black people as inferior to other races...what are Nigerians doing?, they are busy being tribalistic.
Has any one of you small minded people considered how you would react if all those your brothers & sisters abroad in the US, Europe, etc, were asked to leave because of the colour of their skin?.

Rather than making snide remarks against the Igbos, perhaps you should engage your brains and ask "do they have a valid point?" Is Nigeria a fair country?, is there equitable distribution of the country's wealth among all the groups or have some groups benefited far more than others, has one group dominated the political landscape & governance to the detriment of others?

All over the world, it is the fundamental right of people to protest if being treated unfairly. What differentiates advanced societies from the backward ones, is that in advanced societies, debates are held, people air their views and there is no fear of retaliation or attack by their fellow country men.

Here's a question that has bugged me for quite awhile in my observations of this country & reading through many of the small minded tribalistic comments that tend to pour out at times like this, if so many other Nigerians do not like the Igbos, why not just save everyone the time and any unnecessary bloodshed and simply sit around a table at aso rock & let Biafra & any other group that wants, exist as either an independent country or a self governing region?

Perhaps adopt the U.K. Model? The UK is made of 4 countries- England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland
Oh, and before the dummies emerge, take note that there are people from the 4 countries living and working with no hassle wherever they want in the U.K., so yes, there are Scottish people working in England and vice versa across all the others.

Those agitating for Biafra are doing so because they feel there is an unfairness in the entity called Nigeria. And for any honest person,not distracted by tribalism, they have a valid case. Look at your history people!

So rather than attacking them, perhaps this is now an excellent opportunity to restructure the entity to give people more control of their destiny.

And also for those saying there's nothing in the East, you reveal that you have very little knowledge of what builds a nation/people. Please take some time and do some reading. Check out the history of Japan and other countries that are far advanced purely driven by the brain power of their people.

Stop being small minded. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and come up wth constructive solutions to the issue. Just think how much the country's image would improve if it comes up with a brilliant solution that not only acknowledges the grievances of those asking for a divorce but also at the same time addresses the decades of unfairness entrenched in the very fabric of the entity called Nigeria.

If you incite violence against others, violence will one day visit you...c'est fini

meh,I love this.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online by JayB11(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
EzeUche:
The educated Hausa that you see above should not be your worry.

It is the rampaging aljimiri mobs who are more in number that should be a worry for all.
Hahahahahahaha!!! Did u stay in the North? Ahswear u knw our problem in the north. Those uneducated ones and their parents who incite n cause them to instigate violence or vengeance for allah's name are the ones causing us all this problems. They so much hate n are quick to responding at the devil's workshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.