Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (111370 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by MARKone(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
So pesin no fit play away match in peace again for Kenya. which kain country be that.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by yemmight(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kenya again? They are really ahead of us.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by calibet(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Willykoro(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na wa for Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Sirnonye: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
new2020:
What is the difference between Kenya people and Yorubaa people? They look alike and behave the same.
Think of something better...its gonna help u alot
#nototribalism
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by myqel(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Something like this happened in my neighboring street when I was very young...chain, see shame
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Punctual(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
new2020:
What is the difference between Kenya people and Yorubaa people? They look alike and behave the same.

stop smoking weed made from Hong Kong you won't listen can you see the effect now

Wetin concern yoruba with this?
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by lilybonny(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Seems it nw trending in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Only in kenya

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kenya again? shocked

These Kenyans are sex maniacs!
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by lovethchioma(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
I wish all those cheating men and women will be disgraced publicly like this... nobody will tell them to respect themselves.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Sparkle777(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wait ooh, so this magun of a thing affects men too?
I tot it was only done against women.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by michaelfriday44(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
g
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Genilufoye1: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kenyans are sex maniacs
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by adeoba2008(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
This stalking magic should be brought to Nigeria abeg. Promiscuity is just too much....
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Only in Kenya. www.yembos.com. We are spreading like wild fire

i checked out your site, its nice and simple....i even signed up...kudos

if you dont mind my feedback..don't you think the interface is a photocopy of facebook's interface and doing the exact same thing (connect with friends) , it looks like a green facebook..
sorry, missed the part you said buying and selling
and blogging
and affiliate marketing haba, you wan combine facebook and olx and linda ikeji and nairaland join..

lol, what is the main goal of the site/selling point, abi you want a site that does everything, even facebook has instagram seperate, as their goals are different.....

its still a beautiful site, and kudos once again
ill be checking from time to time to see improvements, at least you have one new member here...
more grease to your elbow, more members to your site
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Only in Kenya. www.yembos.com. We are spreading like wild fire
looks a lot like facebook
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by JaypeeAnics(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
this witch doctor go sell ooo...see as she don advertise her products /jaz for tv....
hmmm very soon all d women for Kenya go dey buy d tins for her hand....I no go dey surprised if dem even sell d stuff for Konga. olx. and co

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
AFRICA SCIENCE.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Only Kenya,Zimbabwe,Zambia and South Africa,
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by lovebelovedk: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by FinallyFamous: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
ugo4354:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
scam. go find better work

ole at least u can be able to afford a new ring

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
When will Kenya stop exporting this kind of news? grin

BTW, let's make you a Bulk SMS Reseller for free.
Check my signature for details.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by win3k: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
SmartMugu:
Jazz is real. Yet, majority of the West don't believe it exists. Ain't that weird? How can one scientifically explain this?

If you have the mental intelligence of an ape then maybe you will believe it.
Speaks volumes of people who never actually saw a flying witch or a ghost or the actual penis stuck inside ( never mind muscle or some biological reason)- but people with less human brain (aka Africans) will attritube it to the supernatural!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by isahsalee: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kenya and bad news are like 5 & 6
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by akereconfi: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
ugo4354:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

If that ring on your finger is serving its purpose, then your family must be starving for you to engage in fraud.

Fool
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Mayflowa(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
begwong:
Oh not again,KENYA!!!!
Na dem dey do magu for dia wives now pass our yoruba bloodas ooo
grin

In this story, the wife was the one who sought the help of a witchdoctor to attack the husband with the "magu"
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Go fear okpor

Provided na Kenya, pipu wey give f*ck waka like dat...

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Adebayo4all: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
hmmmm....thankGod I resist her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.