Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) (111348 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by lfleak: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
gypsey:
No! I haven't grin. exactly the same as believing in voodoos or supernatural entities. No prove! no witnesses.

example, cases of killing people for money ritualists as they say, no one was ever present during the rituals to witness the culprits perfom this rituals it's all based on assumptions and hear say always.
You haven't seen the saturn with her ring with your eyes but you believe it is so, because some white said so... but you can't believe what your african mate say and will never believe even with some proofs...

what witness do you want again? so you are already assured, you have a greater IQ than all the individual present at the scene of this occurence.

People killed for ritual? you can as well tell me that they kill for the fun...

the thing is technology is making great advancement but at the same time making people unaware...

their are thousands of things you believe that have 0 proof, but you believe them, but anything african magic, you quickly bring your lab apparatus to prove it...

too bad
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by musicwriter(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
ivolt:

I didn't acknowledge your statement, you failed to read my sarcasm.
Ignorance is not "truth".

Science don't disprove something by rebuffing it on a computer. You need to provide a research paper showing these things don't happen and that this belief is ignorance. That's what the white people moving forward would've done to prove to everybody in African communities their truth is false.

Where's your research paper disproving these things?

When you do, I' am confident you'll discover there's a parallel truth long known by our African ancestors, running side-by-side with science, but that has never been researched. Science cannot explain everything, and it says so.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rubbish for rubbish.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
vargasvictory:
KENYA NO DEY TIRE

Nigerians Needs that witch doctor more than ever
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by angelanto8(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
lfleak:
You haven't seen the saturn with her ring with your eyes but you believe it is so, because some white said so... but you can't believe what your african mate say and will never believe even with some proofs...

what witness do you want again? so you are already assured, you have a greater IQ than all the individual present at the scene of this occurence.

the thing is technology is making great advancement but at the same time making people unaware...

their are thousands of things you believe that have 0 proof, but you believe them, but anything african magic, you quickly bring your lab apparatus to prove it...

too bad
he says he need first hand experience on ritual i hope he experience it himself first hand and see if ritualism exist
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by LockDown69(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why is it always in Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by ivolt: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
musicwriter:

Science don't disprove something by rebuffing it on a computer. You need to provide a research paper showing these things don't happen and that this belief is ignorance. That's what the white people moving forward would've done to prove to everybody in African communities their truth is false.

Where's your research paper disproving these things?

When you do, I' am confident you'll discover there's a parallel truth long known by our African ancestors, running side-by-side with science, but that has never been researched. Science cannot explain everything, and it says so.

I am sorry there is no way I can continue with this debate
because it appears you are stuck with faith and it is pointless
debating a faith.

Where is the research paper showing that the rainbow is not
a sign of the anger of gods?

Where is the research paper showing that lightening and thunder
is not the work of Sango or Amadioha?

You see where am going ?

If you cannot differentiate between observation, inference and
conclusion, it clearly shows you don't understand the scientific
method, your argument is best expressed in a class on mysticism
not science.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Zeemarch(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
This only happen in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Aminat508(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Love kiss your dp is killing me
shocked I miss you fa
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Aminat508(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
like sey the thing no sweet you
I'm a small girl, don't corrupt me please undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by musicwriter(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
ivolt:

I am sorry there is no way I can continue with this debate
because it appears you are stuck with faith and it is pointless
debating a faith.

Where is the research paper showing that the rainbow is not
a sign of the anger of gods?

Where is the research paper showing that lightening and thunder
is not the work of Sango or Amadioha?

You see where am going ?

If you cannot differentiate between observation, inference and
conclusion, it clearly shows you don't understand the scientific
method, your argument is best expressed in a class on mysticism
not science.

The truths of mysticism, philosophy, metaphysics are as truthful as the truths of science. The only difference is mysticism, philosophy, metaphysics, are approaching the truth from a different angle. Science is not the only angle from where truth could be viewed. As a matter of fact, the origin of science is philosophy. I' am also unwilling to continue this debate, if you don't realize this.

Science is seen spirituality, spirituality is unseen science................. Kaba Haiwatha Kamen.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by hardbody: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry angry

Thank God for Naija girls

The jazz won't even work with them because their scumbus is always very wide..

Naija girls never have such tight pussys..so it can't trap you

Agu ima alota Ikeji? M choro ivu gi
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
So this thing is real? cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
lfleak:

too bad
so why is it that it's only Africans who kill for ritual? why is it that white people never kill for ritual to get rich? please do explain you obviously know too much about rituals and believes in it.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by vallyjohn: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
no peace for the wicked
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by bereto(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
wonders will never end
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by tballeyy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
new2020:
What is the difference between Kenya people and Yorubaa people? They look alike and behave the same. This is a compliment to Yorubaas because I like Kenyan people.
scon scon. Dey ur. Head
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Michellla(f): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
robotix:
do you have a copy of that book?
No you could get it on amazon or you could also get the e-book
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by lfleak: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
gypsey:
so why is it that it's only Africans who kill for ritual? why is it that white people never kill for ritual to get rich? please do explain you obviously know too much about rituals and believes in it.
white people never kill for ritual?
you may have to check media stream of countries like: japan, the south americans, and the middle east... in some places like europe, it happens very rarel and even if it does, they censor that and never allow it get to the media... you can check this one out http://abc7chicago.com/news/authorities-girl-killed-in-satanic-ritual-is-missing-texas-teen-/1787688/ or do more research.. africa is just too porous, we send anything to the media, our good our bad...
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nature8(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
dainformant:
This is really funny and also quite embarrassing. Residents of Nakuru’s Tanners area in Kenya were on Tuesday treated to a rare spectacle when a 55-year-old man was found stuck while having sex with his sister-in-law at a lodging in the town.

The father of five had left his home in Kisii supposedly on a trip to Mombasa to purchase a family car after selling a piece of land only to end up in a Nakuru love nest with his sister-in-law who is a student.

After enjoying a night of steamy sex, things suddenly turned traumatic for the two lovebirds when they attempted to disengage..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-gets-stuck-sleeping-sister-law-kenya-photos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5qIB4zqTOc

grin
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
ivolt:
No cause for alarm. Pen.is Captivus can be sorted out by administering muscle relaxant
to the woman or they can wait till they separate naturally.

The wife and that native doctor are probably scammers.

Why does such penis captivus always happen to cheating married people? Not singles mating. Not couples.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Coincidence, Nah Just Fiction...
As A Freethinker, I bet this is illogical..
Pun Intended..
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by ivolt: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jarus:

Why does such penis captivus always happen to cheating married people? Not singles mating. Not couples.

It doesn't always happen to cheating married people alone it is just
that married couple getting stuck doesn't make the news and they will
get sympathy rather than ridicule from the neighbours.

But cheating partners getting stuck is a great news material.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by SmallSimba: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2017
gypsey:

Who told you that white people don't Kill for ritual?
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by SmallSimba: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2017
ivolt:

It doesn't always happen to cheating married people alone it is just
that married couple getting stuck doesn't make the news and they will
get sympathy rather than ridicule from the neighbours.

But cheating partners getting stuck is a great news material.

So why did they get released at the witchdoctors place?
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by kismetbelinfate(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
mehnnnnnnn I fear Kenyans
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry angry

Thank God for Naija girls

The jazz won't even work with them because their scumbus is always very wide..

Naija girls never have such tight pussys..so it can't trap you

You mean the beat up naija girls that you always end up with. Since no decent one will sleep with you.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
ivolt:
No cause for alarm. Pen.is Captivus can be sorted out by administering muscle relaxant
to the woman or they can wait till they separate naturally.

The wife and that native doctor are probably scammers.

But we don't seem to have legitimate couples stick to each other. Why does your CAPTIVUS happen to those I immoral sexual CAPTIVITY?
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Kenya again
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by mechanics(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmm what a disgrace, I hope the man won't try such in his lifetime.
Re: Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
ImaIma1:

You mean the beat up naija girls that you always end up with. Since no decent one will sleep with you.

See grand-canyon talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.