Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? (5185 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello familylanders! I have an important question for you guys especially married women. How do you cope with a spouse who lives abroad My elder sister's husband just travelled out to hustle small(legit ooo). But she looks sad. They have a son. She doesnt complain o but she looks lonely and sad so i keep wondering how she will cope . So tell me people, how do you cope with abroad husband How do you handle the lonliness and all?? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don't even know... Please ask them.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
why didnt he travel with her. Karashikas dey abroad ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
I can't marry abroad husband.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Plankton2017:
why didnt he travel with her. Karashikas dey abroad ooo
not easy to migrate with family at once .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
I can't marry abroad husband.
na people wey dey ins8de the marriage i dey ask

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by HungerBAD: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Muzanga:
na people wey dey ins8de the marriage i dey ask

Nice answer lol.

Muzanga?nice ring to the name. How are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Nice answer lol.

Muzanga?nice ring to the name. How are you doing?
i am fine ooo just that hungerbad true true grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by HungerBAD: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Muzanga:
i am fine ooo just that hungerbad true true grin

Lol this my name don suffer for Nairaland. So Wetin be the reason you choose Muzanga?you be Naija abi?

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol this my name don suffer for Nairaland. So Wetin be he reason you choose Muzanga?you be Naija abi?
i be full blooded naija o. I loved the movie muzanga when i was younger.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by HungerBAD: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Muzanga:
i be full blooded naija o. I loved the movie muzanga when i was younger.

Interesting.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Interesting.
yes o
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by LORDLARGE(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
LORDLARGE:

I Just included the name in the pm
huh?
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by LORDLARGE(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol this my name don suffer for Nairaland. So Wetin be the reason you choose Muzanga?you be Naija abi?
Sir i have included my name in the pm. thank you
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by realtalk19: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by realtalk19: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
tell her to get busy and occupy her hands and mind either with a job , business or skills.

engage with church activities and also spend time wit her son nd enjoy his company.

Love Machine could help wen shes in nid of it coz aving xtra marital affairs or bed mate in d name of trying not to b lonely wil mess tins up dat she may end up regreting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by mrjojo: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
I keep saying, if you want to travel abroad men, please do before you get married, it unfair leaving your wife lonely and your kids for years. And if you must, travel with your family or have a plan to make them join you within a year. I had a neighbor whose husband traveled and has been gone for over 7 years.

tell her to get busy, it wouldn't be easy at first but she will be fine. And she should start planning to join the husband ASAP, before hubby marries another woman over there for stay.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by mira24(f): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Am married n my husband is abroad too,u feel sad at first,but wth time u will get over it.It's not a big deal after all he travelled for her benefit. The only thing I do n advice she do is ventnture into things that can keep her mind busy,make female friends mingle, n before she knows it she will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
mira24:
Am married n my husband is abroad too,u feel sad at first,but wth time u will get over it.It's not a big deal after all he travelled for her benefit. The only thing I do n advice she do is ventnture into things that can keep her mind busy,make female friends mingle, n before she knows it she will be fine.

Really? So it works
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Freedomforall: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Muzanga:
Hello familylanders! I have an important question for you guys especially married women. How do you cope with a spouse who lives abroad My elder sister's husband just travelled out to hustle small(legit ooo). But she looks sad. They have a son. She doesnt complain o but she looks lonely and sad so i keep wondering how she will cope . So tell me people, how do you cope with abroad husband How do you handle the lonliness and all?? Thanks in advance.

The truth is that's how most women feel when their husbands travels abroad. with time she will come around. In fact tell your sister that this is time for her to enjoy little single life ( not extra marital affair)before joining her hubby again.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Freedomforall:

The truth is that's how most women feel when their husbands travels abroad. with time she will come around. In fact tell your sister that this is time for her to enjoy little single life ( not extra marital affair)before joining her hubby again.
abi? This is a relief. Tnx dear.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
mira24:
tnx dear.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
My cousin's husband is a sailor. He is away for as long as 4months. He comes and stays for about 3months.
When he's away work keeps her busy plus she has enough series on her tablet to watch when she's bored.
She spends some weekends and public holidays with family. Generally just keeping busy sha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Geosystem(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=ImaIma1 post=60482373]My cousin's husband is a sailor. He is away for as long as 4months. He comes and stays for about 3months.
When he's away work keeps her busy plus she has enough series on her tablet to watch when she's bored.
She spends some weekends and public holidays with family. Generally just keeping busy shaquoteu
my uncle is a sailor too his wife just gave birth and he is not around to witness the arrival of his first child in so many years of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's not easy but she has no choice than to adjust and cope with new arrangement.

It's a bumpy and stressful life ahead. depending on how many years he's planning to stay and become balanced.
And pray he doesn't stay abroad for many years with a new wife for papers.

Occupy with work and church activities, then caring for her son.

Mehn It's pure torture .
But may God strengthen her all through. With her husband as well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Exponental(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
it will only be good if she's not a sex freak or doesn't really enjoy sex, else, she will answer nature's call. I don't like it either. the interstate marriage I experienced briefly was hell cos I never wanted to cheat.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Muzanga:

1. Get a good phone that is video call enabled.

2. Invest in data

3. Invest in intimacy gadgets or cucumber

4. phone intimacy every night via video calls

5. Repeat number 4 every now and then.

6. If he doesn't visit Naija after 2 years, get a bobo wey go dey service you and still maintain number 4 to avoid suspicion.
Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Muzanga(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
luxy44:

1. Get a good phone that is video call enabled.

2. Invest in data

3. Invest in intimacy gadgets or cucumber

4. phone intimacy every night via video calls

5. Repeat number 4 every now and then.

6. If he doesn't visit Naija after 2 years, get a bobo wey go dey service you and still maintain number 4 to avoid suspicion.

you no well

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Muzanga:
you no well

You are an ingrate embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by bettyLad(f): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
it's not easy ,my husband is based in abroad ,I joined him after marriage and stayed there for 4years doing nothing ,my life was unproductive ,I was lonely and sad,annoying thing is that hubby won't allow me work so. we were always having issues cos even wen I was with him i was still lonely. I'm back to Niger now and oga comes every 2-3months cos of his bisness over here , just that now that the kids r getting wiser they fall sick whenever he comes and then leave and for like 2weeks I keep answering questions like "mummy where is daddy"? . I'm already used to it and always very busy since I came , had the chance to do what ve always wanted and go to places where I wanna go without having to take permission for anybody .I can never b a house wife ,it ll reduce your respect and standard ..back to your question @poster tell your sis to get herself busy with what she tink ll give her joy and keep her occupy ,with time she ll get used to it but not for too long cos of the kids .i ll return someday cos the kids too needs fatherly training esp now that they keep growing wiser by the day .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? by legitnow: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
bettyLad:
it's not easy ,my husband is based in abroad ,I joined him after marriage and stayed there for 4years doing nothing ,my life was unproductive ,I was lonely and sad,annoying thing is that hubby won't allow me work so. we were always having issues cos even wen I was with him i was still lonely. I'm back to Niger now and oga comes every 2-3months cos of his bisness over here , just that now that the kids r getting wiser they fall sick whenever he comes and then leave and for like 2weeks I keep answering questions like "mummy where is daddy"? . I'm already used to it and always very busy since I came , had the chance to do what ve always wanted and go to places where I wanna go without having to take permission for anybody .I can never b a house wife ,it ll reduce your respect and standard ..back to your question @poster tell your sis to get herself busy with what she tink ll give her joy and keep her occupy ,with time she ll get used to it but not for too long cos of the kids .i ll return someday cos the kids too needs fatherly training esp now that they keep growing wiser by the day .

It all depends on where ur husband is from. Certain cultures prefer their women as house wife.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Two Patients Caught While Having S*x In Lagos Hospital / What Are The Benefits And The Challenges Of Being The First Or Last Born. / Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.