Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

"You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North (3079 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Governor Yahya Bello Assures Igbos Of Safety In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
Exactly. I don't know what the fuss is all about. Arewa Youths just told the ibos to leave the North. I expected the ibos, in furtherance of their biafra ambition, would simply leave the North and head back to iboland.
Shut up! They once did that, but green snakes, backstabbing, lazy tribe that can't work went and took their properties. So we get Biafra b4 we leave.
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by IhateOsu: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
adadike281:
Threat or no threat, its time my people start thinking home

Go home, you children of hate.
Also leave the SW and SS while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by IhateOsu: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Shut up! They once did that, but green snakes, backstabbing, lazy tribe that can't work went and took their properties. So we get Biafra b4 we leave.

Which properties are you crying about? Your 2x2 corner shops with drugs hidden in every corner?
Lazy tribe that spends money to buy your fake goods? Let me shame for you even if your mother cannot bear the shame.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
ERockson:

Until you got killed or what?
Until we get to the promised land, we refuse to quiet.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by chymes0359(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2017

Abeg! For Christ sake who be this FG!
ABEG WE ARE NOT SAFE..
YOU PEOPLE COULD NOT EVEN GRANT US SECURITY WHEN THE VEGETABLES WAS RANTING BABBON AND BLOOD SOAKED TOGETHER..
THAT GAVE RISE TO BH UNTIL HE BECOMES PMB..
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by chiagozien(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
who care about nigeria protection.
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhateOsu:

Which properties are you crying about? Your 2x2 corner shops with drugs hidden in every corner?
Lazy tribe that spends money to buy your fake goods? Let me shame for you even if your mother cannot bear the shame.
2×2 shops that pay taxes is far better than agberos on the streets that goes around looking for those that will give them N100 everyday.
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by IhateOsu: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

2×2 shops that pay taxes is far better than agberos on the streets that goes around looking for those that will give them N100 everyday.

ahaha which taxes? Nigga shut the hell up. Who do you think you're lying to? cheesy Keep the lies amongst you Biadrug riffraff. It's very fortunate for you that drugs aren't taxed.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by kenoc: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Tahrah post=57288739]Believe this at your own peril.[/quote Gbam
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by adadike281(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
IhateOsu:

Go home, you children of hate.
Also leave the SW and SS while you're at it.
don't ever mention ss with that your hydraulic ,green algae and broom soup mouth!
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by Paperwhite(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
The same way that Gowon reassured ojukwu that no more igbos will be killed. Those that returned were never heard from.
Spot on especially when it's coming from the undisputed father all known & to-be-invented lies.Believe Lai Muhammed @ your own peril.
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by EnuguDadImoMom: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2017
IhateOsu:

ahaha which taxes? Nigga shut the hell up. Who do you think you're lying to? cheesy Keep the lies amongst you Biadrug riffraff. It's very fortunate for you that drugs aren't taxed.
How old is this kid? Oya run alone
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by LadyTochie(f): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2017
BlackBlue:
Why should FG waste resources keeping the same osus that threatened to kill Yorubas and Hausas safe?
If they spew hate to others, let them receive hate.

Stop this. Leaders from both sides are at fault. So much bad blood has been there. If we continue like this for generations to come we will never know peace
Re: "You Are Safe" - FG Assures Igbos Living In The North by LadyTochie(f): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
IhateOsu:

Everyone should stop this. The reason why we are here today is because of our earlier rulers. We should stop transferring all this hate from generation to generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Pro-biafra Groups Forge Common Force,Make Nnamdi Kanu Overall Leader(vanguard) / Breaking News: I Am Tired Of Too Much Attacks Goodbye To APC I Now Belong To PDP / Breaking News!!! How Nnamdi Kanu Was Paid To Announce My Death” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.